• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Han sighed, "I'm sorry that I'm stronger than you. Now, who wants to go bowling?!" Han asked with a smile on his face.
Al laughed "That sounds fun!" He said with a Happy voice

shortyshot8 said:
(( I'm just waiting for @RPLoverRP otherwise I would have said something

shortyshot8 said:
"Bowling?" Blair smirked at them, "I guess I could watch you two." Blair took their hands and gently pulled them forward, "Comeon you two."

RPLoverRP said:
"Bowling?" Blair smirked at them, "I guess I could watch you two." Blair took their hands and gently pulled them forward, "Comeon you two."
Al looled nervous "Wh-Why are you granning my hand? He said as he followed her

RPLoverRP said:
Han smiled, "Hold on a second. I can walk without you dragging me there." He said.

RPLoverRP said:
Blaire laughed, "Well two bad...Loves."
Han slouched a bit as they walked, "Al. Your grip sure does look tight, doesn't it?." He asked. He then looked at his clothes and noticed he was in his Battle Outfit, "I have to change." He said, he mumbled some words and his clothes changed immediately.

ichigo-kurosakis-new-opening-face.jpg

"Better..." he said as he followed behind.

Roman said:
Han slouched a bit as they walked, "Al. Your grip sure does look tight, doesn't it?." He asked. He then looked at his clothes and noticed he was in his Battle Outfit, "I have to change." He said, he mumbled some words and his clothes changed immediately.
ichigo-kurosakis-new-opening-face.jpg

"Better..." he said as he followed behind.
Al blushed more "Shu-Shut up Han......." Al sighed not loosening his grip

shortyshot8 said:
Al blushed more "Shu-Shut up Han......." Al sighed not loosening his grip
Han appeared on Al's side, "If you try anything before I do, I'll tell, Roman to come back for you." He said with a mischievous grin, "You don't want that? Do ya?"

Roman said:
Han appeared on Al's side, "If you try anything before I do, I'll tell, Roman to come back for you." He said with a mischievous grin, "You don't want that? Do ya?"
Als eye twitched with anger "I have a Wife you idiot!!!"

shortyshot8 said:
Han whacked Al, "But you're a HUGE perv. At least that's what Roman said." Han laughed, "Yeah, that's what Roman said."

shortyshot8 said:
Blair stopped looking back at them, "Hmn?" She tilted her head staring at them confused, "What's the matter with you two?"

RPLoverRP said:
Blair stopped looking back at them, "Hmn?" She tilted her head staring at them confused, "What's the matter with you two?"
Han chuckled, "Nothing, just a friendly conversation."

Blair smirked seductively at them, "Aw are you two getting jealous for lil ol' me?" She pouted with a innocent look then smiled again giggling.

RPLoverRP said:
Blair smirked seductively at them, "Aw are you two getting jealous for lil ol' me?" She pouted with a innocent look then smiled again giggling.
Al sighed "This is going to be the deatj of me"

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "This is going to be the deatj of me"
Blair slowly lets go then stumbles over leaning on the wall, "What the bloody hell is happening to me..." She closes her eyes halfway as her vision starts to get blurry and the sounds make a echo effect, "Hans..."

RPLoverRP said:
Blair slowly lets go then stumbles over leaning on the wall, "What the bloody hell is happening to me..." She closes her eyes halfway as her vision starts to get blurry and the sounds make a echo effect, "Hans..."
Al looked shocked "Hey are you ok!?" He said in a worried tone

Aion walked forward, eventually coming to the door of a cafe.

"Does this work for ye, o Incubus?"

She teased, winking as she looked at Cam.

@shortyshot8

Lumina said:
Aion walked forward, eventually coming to the door of a cafe.
"Does this work for ye, o Incubus?"

She teased, winking as she looked at Cam.

@shortyshot8
Cam blushed a little "Ye-Yeah it does but don't call me that"

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked shocked "Hey are you ok!?" He said in a worried tone
"Get... Hans." Blair slides down and closes her eyes slowly as a flashback played in her head of the encounter with the girl and the argument

RPLoverRP said:
"Get... Hans." Blair slides down and closes her eyes slowly as a flashback played in her head of the encounter with the girl and the argument
Al looked even more worried "Damm it Han get over here!" He yelled

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blushed a little "Ye-Yeah it does but don't call me that"
Aion winked again, opening the door.

"Sorry, sorry, won't happen again."

She grinned, waiting for Cam to follow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back