• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

BlueHawk said:
Jay nods. "Well uh, I have to go for a bit..." He says as he sidesteps Tyler and walks past him.
(Ikr?)
(( I can't do anything until @RPLoverRP posts, so I'm stuck xD ))

LunaCrosby said:
(@TheRebelliousDragon she's currently at the park watching a bird fly that she put streamers on x3)
(I'll try to get back every now and then) Dex was taking a walk in the park when he spotted Toru watching a bird with streamers fly around. Dex walked over. "Hey Toru, what's up?" He asked.

Toru looked at Dex "a bird landed on my shoulder so I attached streamers to it and then...." she laughed and pointed at the flying bird.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru looked at Dex "a bird landed on my shoulder so I attached streamers to it and then...." she laughed and pointed at the flying bird.
Dex chuckled. "I see... Why aren't your brothers around?" He asked.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex chuckled. "I see... Why aren't your brothers around?" He asked.
"They're giving me a chance to be alone and I guess test how I do" she laughed "I don't see why they go crazy though"

Roman said:
Hearing a apology from Blair was least expected. In response his jaw dropped.
tumblr_m4fnk5qEs21rpfg1k.gif

"Hearing you say sorry is hard to believe, due to the fact you don't have feelings for... anything." He said
"I turned it back on... I gave up... I'm sorry for everything..."

LunaCrosby said:
"They're giving me a chance to be alone and I guess test how I do" she laughed "I don't see why they go crazy though"
Dex nods. "Their just protective, that's all." He said.

RPLoverRP said:
"I turned it back on... I gave up... I'm sorry for everything..."
Han smirked, "I dunno. You said it yourself, you were tricking me." Han sits, "Prove it."

...♈A male perched on top of a tree, looking in to a building's window. He saw twelve beings, one of them being Kenji. He spoke as he slowly stood up and prepared himself. He wore a black trench coat with black boots. He also wore a white mask with a purple lightning symbol over the right eye. It also had a thin red slit across the mouth♈...

“ Got you.. ”

DarkerThanBlack19-2004_zpscplhpsj6.jpg

Roman stood outside the school, "Haven't been here in awhile. It looks different..." he started to walk forward and stopped when he made it to the main building doors. As he walked he slouched, "I wonder if any of my friends are still around..."

tumblr_n05cewB8gZ1s50q0wo1_500.gif

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah, I have one other brother that's isn't as crazy protective like them though, kinda wish he was here" she shrugged
Dex smiled. All of a sudden, you see a boy run up to Dex. "Hey Dex! You didn't come back to the dorm, so I figured you would be here." The boy said.

RPLoverRP said:
Blair frowns, "I had to turn it back on so she could save you..."
Han rubs his chin, "So, what you're saying is you saved me though you you didn't care for nothing. If I'm not mistaking, you're saying you do care?" He asked.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru watched The boy that ran up to Dex curiously.
The boy turned to you. A wide grin was on his face. "Who's this pretty lass?" He asked. Dex looked away. "T-Toru..." He murmurred. The boy offered you a handshake. "My name is Tyler! I'm Dex's little bro!" He said.

tumblr_nj86v1nXT61rn3rlmo2_1280.png

(Yes I know Tyler looks like Pit now xD )

LunaCrosby said:
Toru shook his hand "didn't know he had a little brother" she laughed slightly.
Tyler laughed. "Yeah... Anyway what's Dex doing with a pretty girl like you?" He said. Dex waited on a bench while you talked with Tyler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back