• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"Well uhh we just ran into each other I guess" she shrugged and glanced at both of them.
Tyler nodded. "That sounds pretty reasonable." He said. "Well I gotta go see Sena. Bye!" He said, taking off in a gust of wind. Dex sighed. "My brother likes to know everything about me... Especially if I'm out with a girl." Dex said.

Jay continues to walk, until he reaches the main school building. There, he sees a man in a strange mask. "Uhh... Okay." He says to himself.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''just say yeah''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler touches down outside of Sena's bedroom window. He knocks on the window, hoping to get Sena's attention.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler touches down outside of Sena's bedroom window. He knocks on the window, hoping to get Sena's attention.
*Sena is currently asleep*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sena is currently asleep*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler frowns. He decided to drop off a bouquet of flowers at her front door. It had a note stuck inside. "Sweet dreams..." He says, taking off in a gust of wind.

LunaCrosby said:
"So I'm geussing your never out with many girls then" she said "and who's Sena?" She asked curiously.
Dex smiled. "Tyler's girlfriend... She means the world to him... I don't know why he keeps trying though..." He chuckled.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex smiled. "Tyler's girlfriend... She means the world to him... I don't know why he keeps trying though..." He chuckled.
Toru laughed "what do you mean by that?" She asked him curiously.

BlueHawk said:
Jay continues to walk, until he reaches the main school building. There, he sees a man in a strange mask. "Uhh... Okay." He says to himself.
Roman turns around, "Hey! Are you new here?" He asked curiously.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru laughed "what do you mean by that?" She asked him curiously.
Dex frowned. "Tyler never really was good at dating. The best he could do is a cheap knock-off of some movie." He mutters.

"Probably the only reason Sena likes Tyler is because she pitied him." He laughed.

LunaCrosby said:
"I see.. well I mean dating could be hard" she shrugged "I'm sure he will do fine"
Dex sighs. "I don't approve of their relationship. I don't want to see my brother get hurt from some useless relationship that obviously is going nowhere." He said.

BlueHawk said:
Jay shrugged. "If you consider a month new, then yes. Why?" He asks, keeping his distance.
Roman nodded, "Just asking.... See you around!" He said smiling, even though you couldn't see it. Roman had jumped away, vanishing in mid-air.

Lumina said:
Elyse was surprised by the hug, big after a second or so she relaxed into it. Even though it was his aura, it felt... nice, to be embraced. Her forehead fell into the aura of his chest, closing her eyes. He could feel her nod at his question. She couldn't really bring herself to speak, she was too lost in the moment of feeling like someone actually cared for her. At least a little bit.

laughing softly Violetta snapped her fingers, the food instantaneously being eaten.

"There. All done!"

She wiped her face on her napkin, standing up. She missed a spot of frosting on her nose.
Ansom chuckled and kissed the tip of Violetta's nose, cleaning the spot of the frosting. "Anyways....let's go. I feel like I am about to explode." He smiled and began to walk out of the IHOP.

@Lumina

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''just say yeah''

[/QUOTE]
"But that's the thing....I'd say yes..but would he? I mean, He's so....different, I've had many, many, many people interested in me...yet, I've never liked any of them back before...and to him? I think he sees it as a game.. "how red can we make Amaras face game" I don't know if hes doing it because he likes me, or because he finds it funny" she shakes her head "I can normally figure out these things, but...I can't read him at all!"

LunaCrosby said:
"My brothers cripple whoever hurts me" she shrugged "so you care alot about your brother than?" She asked and smiled
Dex smiled. "I guess you could say that, I care a lot about you too you know." He said.

LunaCrosby said:
"Me?" She asked, she didn't expect him to say that, well that or her ears were playing tricks on her.
Dex nodded. "Uh... Yeah... I guess." Finally processing what he just said.

Nonalaka said:
"But that's the thing....I'd say yes..but would he? I mean, He's so....different, I've had many, many, many people interested in me...yet, I've never liked any of them back before...and to him? I think he sees it as a game.. "how red can we make Amaras face game" I don't know if hes doing it because he likes me, or because he finds it funny" she shakes her head "I can normally figure out these things, but...I can't read him at all!"
''hm...why dont you ask him yourself? i mean hes right there''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hm...why dont you ask him yourself? i mean hes right there''

[/QUOTE]
Amara's head quickly turned towards Neo "E-Eh?"

Nonalaka said:
Amara's head quickly turned towards Neo "E-Eh?"
Tyler touched down next to you. "She's right." He says, "Isn't that the point of a date? To get to know somebody better?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back