• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Noah laughs. "Alien is a technical term for people who are from earth. I am considered a Starchild. Myself and my Sister were created from a specific event" He explains.

[/QUOTE]
"Ooh" she stared him up and down "A starchild" she repeated "I'm a water Nymph!" she said with a giggle

Nonalaka said:
"W-why are you getting so curious about i-it?" She replied still staring at the ground.
"Because a friend of mine described a girl that looked exactly like you so I'm just wondering" she said and smiled

Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed "Wh-whas that supposed to mean" she asked him nervoulsy as her tail wagged around happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
Grimm sat up. "It means that I feel like I've met a new friend." Grimm smirked as he saw her tail wag. "Your tail is pretty." He commented casually.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched the fight and closed his eyes, soon smiling♅...

“ I'm not sure. Maybe they're your secret admirers? ”

tumblr_inline_nhwjood3BK1swy9ls_zpspo7yrip1.gif

[/QUOTE]
Roman looked at Akira and chuckled, "These guys need to put their heads on straight then!" He said, appearing in front of the one wielding the blade and sent a lightning blade right into his ribs, taking him out.

b75a2ac5c317280042c38e9b7043c5d3.gif

"The troublesome one is the masked guy. Just like me, he can use multiple elements." Roman stated as he came from under the ground behind the male with the mask, shouting as he did so.

tumblr_n4oqttDHWX1tp287ho1_400.gif

"Raikiri!" Roman charged at the males back, sticking his hand right through. "Akira!? Why come if you don'to want to help?!"

Mitsu blushed more as her tail whiped around more "th-thanks" she said to him as she looked away embarased by his words 'will please don't see me and take it the wrong way' she thought

@Aeron

LunaCrosby said:
"Because a friend of mine described a girl that looked exactly like you so I'm just wondering" she said and smiled
Ilaani looked at her with a mixture of confusion and curiosity "...w-who is your friend? Did they say much?"

Nonalaka said:
"Ooh" she stared him up and down "A starchild" she repeated "I'm a water Nymph!" she said with a giggle
"I've never met a water Nymph before. What are your powers if you dont mind me asking." He asks, scratching his head.

LunaCrosby said:
"Well I'd hope so" she says and glances at him.
Ulquiorra smirked for a moment,"You know...if I ever got the urge while I'm around you...you could help me out." He said jokingly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''only to students and people who fight using magic and certain weapons''

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, okay" she said as she leaned her head on the table.

Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed more as her tail whiped around more "th-thanks" she said to him as she looked away embarased by his words 'will please don't see me and take it the wrong way' she thought [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
Grimm noticed her blush and her tail wag faster. Maybe I should stop complimenting her...I don't want provoke her, or anything...he thought. He looked up at her face and noticed her in thought. "Hey, I don't even know your name." Grimm just realized this as he continued to observe her.

Daniel reaver]Mika looked up at neo sadness in her now dead eyes "mama please don't make me go away" she said in a wimper to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''i dont want to but i dont know when that moment is gonna happen when you....nvm..''

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, okay" she said as she leaned her head on the table.
*Natsuru was still cooking the eggs*

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"I've never met a water Nymph before. What are your powers if you dont mind me asking." He asks, scratching his head.

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, right!" She giggled "I can manipulate water, make it rain, I can turn myself into water, talk to sea creatures y'know, that kind of stuff..." she paused "oh!" She extended her hand to him "I almost forgot, my name is Camilla"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i dont want to but i dont know when that moment is gonna happen when you....nvm..''

*Natsuru was still cooking the eggs*

[/QUOTE]
Amara was almost drifting off again as she lay her head there.

Daniel reaver]"I-im Mitsu" she said as she smiled a little at how nice he was "what's your name" she asked in return [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
Grimm stood up, and with the most stuck up face he could muster, he bowed from his waist, his hair nearly touching his face as he said. "My name, my dear, is Grimm Raphael Reaper, the Second..." He looked up at her, in eye level and winked. "At your service."

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra smirked for a moment,"You know...if I ever got the urge while I'm around you...you could help me out." He said jokingly.
Toru have him a weird look "I would never" she says slowly.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru have him a weird look "I would never" she says slowly.
Ulquiorra laughed,"I was joking. I wouldn't ask you to do that even if my life depended on it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back