• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver](It's ok) Mitsu nodded "I thought that's what you where" she said to him with a smile "but I'm also a succubus" she said as her tail came out and she looked down shyly hoping he didn't go away after that [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
"Really? Thats pretty cool. Youre the first I've met too!" Grimm watched the tail as it came out then back up at the sky. "Looks like I got a lot of 'firsts' today!" He said happily as he laid back on the grass with his hands behind his head.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, you have a cute little cookbook!" She said with a smile as she looked at it. "I've never noticed you using it before"
''ah..haha. i have another book which are notes that improve certain attack spells and techniques. pretty much everyone has it''

*He summoned another book in his hand*

''this is called a 'Skill Note book'. if you find a skill note with a magic rune on it, you can place it in your skill notebook and it will stay there so you can improve in combat''

(It is 6:53 PM over here and once it reaches 7:00 PM I will get off till 10:00 PM to watch the WWE Pay-Per-View Money In The Bank)

LunaCrosby said:
"Is it not what you do to find a soulmate?" She asks.
"Huh?" Ilaani looked at her "...I..I suppose I never really thought about that..." she then looked up at the sky and shrugged "well I guess it is...but I'm not sure of I believe in such a thing or not.."

Nonalaka said:
She looked up at him "really?, where are you from?" She asked curiously
Noah looks up into the sky and smiles "Your mind is too small to comprehend where My family dwells from" He says quietly, staring into the sky

ElsW02-8_zps5bdb2f1b.png
[/URL]
Amara stared at the book, tilting her head slightly "I've never seen one of those before" she chimed "that's kinda cool!...Although I don't think I'd ever need one myself, I don't fight" she giggled.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled warmly "Hey I'm just happy to have you back...And both of them" He said softly
Aria eyes flash a state of panic. "Shoot... I don't know how the twins are holding up being the parasite was eating their energy" She says quickly, looking at Jackson somewhat worried.

Shade walked around the school with head phones in as she read not noticing where she was going really

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Noah looks up into the sky and smiles "Your mind is too small to comprehend where My family dwells from" He says quietly, staring into the sky

[/QUOTE]
Camilla stared at him with a confused expression "too small?.....I can't tell if that was an insult or not...should I be sad?"

Nonalaka said:
"Huh?" Ilaani looked at her "...I..I suppose I never really thought about that..." she then looked up at the sky and shrugged "well I guess it is...but I'm not sure of I believe in such a thing or not.."
"You don't believe in finding someone to love forever? Or do you think you don't believe but you really do?" She says

Roman said:
Roman kicked the other guy in the chest sending him flying across the field and turned his attention to the other. Roman then charged at him with a kunai, but he dodged all of his attacks.
hidan-kakashi-o.gif

"Who the hell are you guys?!" Roman barked. "From what I understand there is only one kind of being who can keep up with me."

The male titled his head in Snow's direction and nodded. His arm stretched out far enough to grab her leg and he pulled her down toward him.
Snow:*screams out as he pulled her and turns completely into water, splashing down all around him and soaks into the ground where she re appears by ROman, shivering*

LunaCrosby said:
"Am I not allowed to look at you" she said and continued to state.
"I never said that. Stare all you want, see if I care." Ulquiorra muttered as he looked her.

Jennete said:
Snow:*screams out as he pulled her and turns completely into water, splashing down all around him and soaks into the ground where she re appears by ROman, shivering*
Roman evaded his opponent and grabbed Snow, taking her some place safe. "Wait right here, me and Akira will handle these guys." He said, his voice reassuring.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla stared at him with a confused expression "too small?.....I can't tell if that was an insult or not...should I be sad?"
Noah shake's his head. "Not at all an insult" He says "I am from a galaxy far away from this planet. I only recently arrived here" He says, patting her head.

LunaCrosby said:
"You don't believe in finding someone to love forever? Or do you think you don't believe but you really do?" She says
She looked at the ground "I-I don't know the answer to that really...I mean I'm not emotionless but I don't know if I could yknow.. find that person? Or if I want to..." If she were honest, shed be scared to, she had mixed feelings with being close to people due to other experiences but that's an embarrassing thought, at least to her anyways.

Nonalaka said:
Amara stared at the book, tilting her head slightly "I've never seen one of those before" she chimed "that's kinda cool!...Although I don't think I'd ever need one myself, I don't fight" she giggled.
''yeah...besides, wanna know where i get most of my money?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back