• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked over her shoulder and smiled at him,"Thank you. At least now you get to try my cooking." She laughed as she finished making the coffee and hot chocolate. She took both cups over to her medium sized table and set the cup of coffee in front of Akira before taking a seat across from him. "I made you some coffee because I didn't know if you wanted hot chocolate or not." She stated before taking a sip of her drink.
...♅Akira smiled and took the coffee, taking a drink of it. He replied, looking at Asuka, then the food she had made and prepared♅...

“ Yeah, coffee's fine. I can't wait to try it~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
"What friends? I don't exactly have any of those." Ulquiorra said as he crossed his arms."I can't be happy for my parents when I dislike one of them."
"Make friends then be happy for them, be happy for the parent you do like" she says.

LunaCrosby said:
"I don't know, I guess people find it fun" she shrugs.
Ilaani crinkled up her nose "People are rude" she muttered. "So, what're you doing at the park on your own?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and took the coffee, taking a drink of it. He replied, looking at Asuka, then the food she had made and prepared♅...

“ Yeah, coffee's fine. I can't wait to try it~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka grinned and set her cup down before taking a bite of french toast."Crap! I forgot the powdered sugar!" She said before getting up from her seat and rummaging through her cupboards into she found it. French toast just wasn't as good without it, in her opinion. She walked back to the table and put some on her food. She looked at Akira and nodded towards his plate,"Do you want some?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka grinned and set her cup down before taking a bite of french toast."Crap! I forgot the powdered sugar!" She said before getting up from her seat and rummaging through her cupboards into she found it. French toast just wasn't as good without it, in her opinion. She walked back to the table and put some on her food. She looked at Akira and nodded towards his plate,"Do you want some?"
...♅Akira looked at Asuka grab the powdered sugar and return. He replied♅...

“ Uh, yeah, sure~ ”

Roman said:
Roman looked up at Snow and motioned for her to get out of here, as he started to fall again. One of the guys came plunging down toward him, slashing at Roman, though he blocked and dodged the attacks.
tumblr_mz4548ifVP1r9anxho1_500.gif
Snow:*cries out worried for Roman and flies up, not knowing what to do, not knowing how to help.. not near water and Roman had told her to leave*

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia shrugged,"It's not really an agreement, but okay. I just hope you know what you're doing."
Jack sighed "You can set me down now" He said looking up at her

LunaCrosby said:
"My twin sister is on a date and so I'm just wandering around" she shrugs.
"A date huh" she chuckled "I've never been on one of those" she shrugged "I guess I'm just 'wandering' too" she sighed as she looked at her feet as she walked.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Asuka grab the powdered sugar and return. He replied♅...

“ Uh, yeah, sure~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka happily put a small amount of his French toast before putting the sugar back and sitting down again."Aren't you bored of me yet? I'm slightly surprised that you're still here...not that it's a bad thing or anything." She said as she ate more of her food.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia dropped him and stared down at him,"There. I put you down, happy?"
Jack laughed a little as he stood "You remind me of my old friend named Camathien" He said happily

LunaCrosby said:
"Make friends then be happy for them, be happy for the parent you do like" she says.
"Do I look like someone who makes friends? I like to be alone more than anything." Ulquiorra said to her.

Jennete said:
Snow:*cries out worried for Roman and flies up, not knowing what to do, not knowing how to help.. not near water and Roman had told her to leave*
Roman kicked the other guy in the chest sending him flying across the field and turned his attention to the other. Roman then charged at him with a kunai, but he dodged all of his attacks.

hidan-kakashi-o.gif

"Who the hell are you guys?!" Roman barked. "From what I understand there is only one kind of being who can keep up with me."

The male titled his head in Snow's direction and nodded. His arm stretched out far enough to grab her leg and he pulled her down toward him.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack laughed a little as he stood "You remind me of my old friend named Camathien" He said happily
"Really? Well, I don't know him."Celia asked, pretending not to know how he was.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Really? Well, I don't know him."Celia asked, pretending not to know how he was.
Jack shrugged slightly "Thank you for everything" He said before walking into the bar

LunaCrosby said:
"Neither have I" she shrugs
She sighed "Relationships are a waste of time anyways, you get along, get close then the just disa-" she stopped"O-or so ive been told *Ahem* well y'know....everyone is entitled to their own thoughts of course..." she threw her head back, walking along with her eyes closed.

Daniel reaver](Hey guys did I miss any thing [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
(( I didn't say anything about the movies yet. I'm trying to finish up a scene with Roman. :P ))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Do I look like someone who makes friends? I like to be alone more than anything." Ulquiorra said to her.
"Then why are you here with me?" She asks with a confused look.

Nonalaka said:
She sighed "Relationships are a waste of time anyways, you get along, get close then the just disa-" she stopped"O-or so ive been told *Ahem* well y'know....everyone is entitled to their own thoughts of course..." she threw her head back, walking along with her eyes closed.
"So your telling me you never hung out with a guy and had fun?" She asks, believing that was the definition if a date.

LunaCrosby said:
"Then why are you here with me?" She asks with a confused look.

"So your telling me you never hung out with a guy and had fun?" She asks, believing that was the definition if a date.
She paused "W-well...I guess if you put it that way, then I guess I have" she said, smiling to herself a bit "I meant in a romantical sense though, I've never been on one of those." She said, crinkling her nose.

------------------------------------------

((Ah that's okay :D @Piffy Queen ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back