• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Toru shrugged "its only a mirror" she says and looks at the ground.
"Are you okay? I can leave if you want me too, seeing as how I do nothing but piss you off." Ulquiorra said as he waved his hand and the broken mirror pieces disappeared.

Daniel reaver]"I'm the child of ansom" she said frankly to him as her golden eye turned a chaotic purple and she smiled inocently [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
Grimes eye's widened as he grinned. "Ansom?" He asked, playing dumb.

Jennete said:
Snow:*looks at the instructions and the tent...the instructions then the tent.. and smiles nodding her head enthusiastically* Okay I got this!!
1 hour later

Snow:*claps her hands* All done!!

View attachment 130406
Roman heard Snow say she was finished so returned to camp. When he he saw the tent he just stared at it.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.gif

"Good job." He said nodding.
She just proved to me that she won't be in charge of tents anymore, because I have no idea as to what the hell that is....

WeirdPrincess said:
"Then I'm going to make a huge breakfast!" Asuka said happily as she left the spare room and went into hers. The Firefox that was there previously, was gone from site and nowhere to be seen."Huh....that's strange. It shouldn't disappear on its own and it couldn't have left the house...so where is it?" She hummed before skipping down the stairs."If theirs anything else you need, you can tell me. I have an extra tooth brush in the bathroom so you can use that!" She called out to Akira as she was already down the stairs.
...♅Akira heard Asuka talk and walked into the bathroom. He called back down to Asuka as he picked up the spare toothbrush♅...

“ Okay, thanks! ”

Roman said:
Roman heard Snow say she was finished so returned to camp. When he he saw the tent he just stared at it.
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.gif

"Good job." He said nodding.
She just proved to me that she won't be in charge of tents anymore, because I have no idea as to what the hell that is....
Snow:*smiles happily and claps her hands* Yaay! Now I can be in charge of tents, I am so happy I can help Roman!! Let's go now!

Scarlet skips through the park

WeirdPrincess said:
"Are you okay? I can leave if you want me too, seeing as how I do nothing but piss you off." Ulquiorra said as he waved his hand and the broken mirror pieces disappeared.
"You only pissed me off because you were being a jerk" she sighed "you only have to leave if you act like that again" she says.

Scarlet was walking through the park when suddenly some chick pushed her over "what the heck was that for?" She growled.

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles happily and claps her hands* Yaay! Now I can be in charge of tents, I am so happy I can help Roman!! Let's go now!
Roman smiled, "Yeah, hold on a sec." Roman pointed a hand at the tent while Snow wasn't looking and fixed it. Don't expect to be fixing tents anytime soon.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smirked "Good to see we came to a agreement" He said with a grin
Celia shrugged,"It's not really an agreement, but okay. I just hope you know what you're doing."

Ilaani was idly walking along in the park with her hands in her pockets looking rather bored as she passed a small girl skipping.

@LunaCrosby

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "Yeah, hold on a sec." Roman pointed a hand at the tent while Snow wasn't looking and fixed it. Don't expect to be fixing tents anytime soon.
Snow:*smiles as they walk now, feeling so helpful and proud of herself, holding Romans hand*

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka happily danced around the kitchen as she made breakfast for them. She grabbed eggs, bacon and bread to make them French toast. She quickly finished and set the food on the table,"Breakfast is done!" She called out before going to make hot chocolate for herself and coffee for Akira.

"I did leave the first time and you got mad and the ground shook. So if I leave again, will the same thing happen?" Ulquiorra asked as he leaned against a wall.

Nora chuckled,"Sorry. I just can't really help myself." She said as she ordered another drink.
"If you make me mad again then yeah, if not then no" she says and shrugs.

Daniel reaver]"I-it's ok." She said softly to nora to as she ordered the same thing as nora [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
"So Annabel, what are you exactly? If you don't mind me asking." Nora said quickly as their drinks came and were set down in front of them.

LunaCrosby said:
"If you make me mad again then yeah, if not then no" she says and shrugs.
Ulquiorra rubbed the back of his head,"Then it might as well be happening again. I'm an asshole, I've already explained this."

Ilaani stopped and turned towards the other girl as her eyes narrowed "HEY!" She called over as she approached "what the hell are you doing?! She's just a little kid!"

@LunaCrosby

((Oops I replied before it was edited ;7;))

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles as they walk now, feeling so helpful and proud of herself, holding Romans hand*
Roman sighed, "Yes, you are helpful. Even when you try." He said smiling. Roman noticed a strange power, and kept his senses sharp without saying anything to Snow.

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "Yes, you are helpful. Even when you try." He said smiling. Roman noticed a strange power, and kept his senses sharp without saying anything to Snow.
Snow:*hums happily enjoying the scenery and rests her head on his shoulder before seeing flowers growing* Oh do you think where we are going will have pretty flowers?

Jennete said:
Snow:*hums happily enjoying the scenery and rests her head on his shoulder before seeing flowers growing* Oh do you think where we are going will have pretty flowers?
"Maybe not. Last I heard the place was burnt down and used for mining coal and such. But, I will keep a lookout for flowers. Just for you." Roman said, putting a arm around her. "It would be almost a miracle to even find flowers that aren't coated in rubble and stuff...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back