• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]"How would you help me?" She asked nora as she blushed a little and looked at her want in her eyes [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
"I'll do the same thing I did with my other friend. We'll walk around places that you like to go and we'll see if any girls peek your interest." Nora said happily as she smiled at her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia frowned even more,"No! I know what happens and Annabel won't get her. She'll have someone else who will love her as much as Nora still loves you. Even though she's really hurt right now."
Jack sighed "Alright........Why did you come to help me?" He asked her

WeirdPrincess said:
"By what? My good looks?" Alastair winked at her as he hit the eight ball again, missing a second time."Damn...I can never get this in."
Levi smirks. "I never get the last one in so we're gonna be here all day" she says hitting her last ball almost inside the bottom left pocket

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''sure''

[/QUOTE]
"Let's go!" She gave him a kiss on the cheek before skipping ahead out of the room.

LunaCrosby said:
"Its not a bad thing that you carry around that stuff" she mumbled, obviously still angry at him.
Ulquiorra patted her hand and looked at her,"Look, I'm sorry alright. I didn't mean to piss you off or offend you in anyway. I'm just pissed because my dad just beat the shit out of me before I met you." He murmured as he scratched the back of his head.

Jennete said:
Snow:*her eyes widen and she smiles happily, going to the tent and peeks inside* Oh! This is where we first cuddled!
Roman blushed and peeked inside, "Haha... It sure is." He said looking around. "It still looks the same in here too."

Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed a little "y-you sure r will work" she asked her before taking another drink "I-i don't want to be led on again" she said emediatly thinking she sounded selfish [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Nora nodded happily,"Yeah! I'll find just the right girl for you. I promise. What do you like in girl so I can get a heads up as to what I'm looking for." She asked as she leaned on the counter.

Daniel reaver]Mitsu giggled "well most don't have the time to watch it" she said softly to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
Grimm looked down. She actually sounds happy to be in the rain. That's a first, he thought. Grimm smirked as he stood up. "Your voice is very soft. It sounds pretty." He said as he walked around the tree to her face.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"They are gonna help us... Trust me." Blair smiled and kissed his lips with one hand on his chest and closes her eyes.
Han sighed, "I trust you. I just didn't want to believe it at first..." he said looking up at the ceiling. "I guess I'll thank them when this is all over...."

Roman said:
Roman blushed and peeked inside, "Haha... It sure is." He said looking around. "It still looks the same in here too."
Snow:*smiles turning around* So what do we do now??

Annabel blushed a looked down "w-well I like a girl that's sweet and carring. But is also fun and teasing" she said blushing more as she took another drink

@WeirdPrincess

Mitsu blushed at his words but smiled when he walked over to her "thank you" she said softly to him

@Aeron

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra patted her hand and looked at her,"Look, I'm sorry alright. I didn't mean to piss you off or offend you in anyway. I'm just pissed because my dad just beat the shit out of me before I met you." He murmured as he scratched the back of his head.
"Yeah and I'm pissed because my brother nearly killed me yesterday" she said and looked at her hand, then swiftly glanced at the mirror she broke.

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles turning around* So what do we do now??
"Well, it's still early. I say we pack up the equipment and walk." Roman said nodding. He Pointed his finger north and smiled, "We're headed that way."

Roman said:
"Well, it's still early. I say we pack up the equipment and walk." Roman said nodding. He Pointed his finger north and smiled, "We're headed that way."
Snow:*smiles wanting to be helpful* I'll put up the tent!!

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah and I'm pissed because my brother nearly killed me yesterday" she said and looked at her hand, then swiftly glanced at the mirror she broke.
Ulquiorra blinked before his expression hardened,"What? Why on earth would your brother do that?" He asked angrily as his hand twitched before following her eyes over to the broken mirror."Did you break that?"

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles wanting to be helpful* I'll put up the tent!!
"Well, if you say so." Roman said packing up all the materials. "Are you sure you can handle the tent?"

Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed a looked down "w-well I like a girl that's sweet and carring. But is also fun and teasing" she said blushing more as she took another drink [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

Mitsu blushed at his words but smiled when he walked over to her "thank you" she said softly to him

@Aeron
Nora nodded,"I know just the girl! We can start tomorrow on our adventure to find you a wonderful girlfriend!" She cried as she raised her fist in the air.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sat up and hugged her "Thank you" He said softly
Celia patted his back awkwardly,"You're welcome...." She said as she stood there, looking around.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah. I forgot that we were sleeping in the same bed and I freaked out." Asuka mumbled as she sat up and rubbed her head."Sorry if I woke you."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, maintaining his gaze on Asuka♅...

“ Nah, it's fine~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora nodded,"I know just the girl! We can start tomorrow on our adventure to find you a wonderful girlfriend!" She cried as she raised her fist in the air.

Celia patted his back awkwardly,"You're welcome...." She said as she stood there, looking around.
Jack let go "I have no time to waste" He said to her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back