• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Mika nodded softly into neo "ok" she said softly to her as she curled up waiting there with neo as she held the teddy bear tightly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

(Yeah just choose one of them @Aeron
*Neo kept trying to study the spell as she cuddled Mika a little*

LunaCrosby said:
The ground shook even more and there was a alight breeze. "This is why I don't fucking talk, I can't control myself you dick" she mumbled and ignored her bleeding hand.
Ulquiorra sighed in frustration,"Fucking hell, I did this didn't I. Me and my big mouth..." He murmured as he flew back over to Toru's dorm and kicked the door open. He came into the room and looked at her,"You're bleeding." He said, arms crossed as he looked at her.

Nonalaka said:
Amara furrowed her brows "oh, okay...but she's a kid, she probably needs some guidance." She said nodding
''well...Neo's taking on that responsibility. though she may need help''

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "Yeah sadly but there's nothing I can do about it...........And to think I was going to ask her to marry me" He said sadly
Celia gasped,"You were? I'm so sorry mister. She didn't know that that wasn't you though.......you could explain that to her."

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra sighed in frustration,"Fucking hell, I did this didn't I. Me and my big mouth..." He murmured as he flew back over to Toru's dorm and kicked the door open. He came into the room and looked at her,"You're bleeding." He said, arms crossed as he looked at her.
"Yeah I'm bleeding, so what" she says and stares at the floor, letting the blood do its own thing.

Daniel reaver]Mika looked at the book as she still cried not fully looking at it just out of the corner of her eye [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''stop crying...people will look..''

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia gasped,"You were? I'm so sorry mister. She didn't know that that wasn't you though.......you could explain that to her."
Jack shook his head "She wouldn't believe me" He said sadly "Oh by the way my name is Jack Short"

Daniel reaver]Annabel laughed a little then ordered some beer "it's alright I guess where in. The same boat." She said softly before blushing a little and grabing the beer before taking a drink then handing nora hers [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Nora smiled and took a sip of her drink,"I'm Nora by the way. I forgot to mention that." She laughed slightly."What happened to you? Why would anyone hurt such a nice girl like you?"

Daniel reaver]Mitsu sat there in a park leaning against a small tree and resting there with a small smile on her face ----------------------- He layed there in the grass a frown on his face as his music pkayed in his ears some sad heartbreak song playing as the sky's turned a sad grey and started to rain softly 'what Is love' he thought as he sat there [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]

shortyshot8 said:
Jack shook his head "She wouldn't believe me" He said sadly "Oh by the way my name is Jack Short"
"She would. She's been through a lot so she'd believe just about anything." Celia said before smiling."I know who you are. I just like calling you mister. I'm Celia."

"Well...... I-i liked this girl and she was drunk and kept teasing me till I started to like her then she forced me To lay down with her for the night then said shed never love me the next mourning" annabel said before taking a drink then smiling at nora hoping she wasn't put off by her being lesbian

@WeirdPrincess

WeirdPrincess said:
"She would. She's been through a lot so she'd believe just about anything." Celia said before smiling."I know who you are. I just like calling you mister. I'm Celia."
Jack smiled "Nice to meet you Celia" He said happily to her "But where is she?"

Daniel reaver]Thana smiled as she walked in with him and looked around excitedly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate pointed out some good seats and lead Thana over to them, "We'are gonna sit here. They seem like pretty good seats."

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah I'm bleeding, so what" she says and stares at the floor, letting the blood do its own thing.
Ulquiorra frowned,"So what? You have to stop the bleeding that's what." He said as he flew over to her and grabbed her bleeding hand.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra frowned,"So what? You have to stop the bleeding that's what." He said as he flew over to her and grabbed her bleeding hand.
"Its just a little blood" she said reffering to her hand that was dripping blood. The wind getting stronger.

Daniel reaver]"Well...... I-i liked this girl and she was drunk and kept teasing me till I started to like her then she forced me To lay down with her for the night then said shed never love me the next mourning" annabel said before taking a drink then smiling at nora hoping she wasn't put off by her being lesbian [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Nora thought about it for a moment,"Let me guess, was it Rain? She's a bitch at times, I know that much. I also heard there was this bachelorette party with my sister and some others. I'm sorry she did that to you." She said as looked at Annabel with a sympathetic smile.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair looked at her and put a hand over his heart,"I would never! Why would you think that?" He asked, smiling.
"Cause you would do that" she says smirking as she hits the ball and misses. "I was distracted" she says grinning

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "Nice to meet you Celia" He said happily to her "But where is she?"
Celia looked out the window before looking back at Jack,"She's in a bar with another girl who's comforting her."

Annabel nodded "yeah it was her" she said as she smiled back at her "but I should have seen it coming. I guess im just going to be chasing girls forever" she said before taking another long drink of the beer

@WeirdPrincess

@WeirdPrincess

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back