• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Thana giggled as she watched him run off "I'm ready whenever yo are" she wispered as she watched him run off before blushing as she looked down knowing she was wearing the langere from last night under it

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's cruel. He really loved her and now she's gone..."Celia said as she looked towards the open door."You'll pay for this, you know."
The man laughed a little "And I care if he loved her why? She was some whore and he is a asshole"

shortyshot8 said:
The man laughed a little "And I care if he loved her why? She was some whore and he is a asshole"
Celia shook her head,"She wasn't a whore at all. She's had some bad relationships from what I could tell. It's you who's the asshole."

Nonalaka said:
"The bank?" She questioned "what happened?"
((Sorry I was cooking dinner))
''the girl used a used a transformation called 'Sentinel Prophet' and she did stop a bank robbery in progress, but killed the hostages after...''

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia shook her head,"She wasn't a whore at all. She's had some bad relationships from what I could tell. It's you who's the asshole."
The man stood up "Well my job here is done ciao!" He said as he vanished from Jack making Jack fall to the floor passed out

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra stumbled back slightly before grabbing her wrist and glaring at her."Who said I was hurt? I'm an asshole sweetheart, you could probably already tell. It's not my fault you told your life story to me! I swear, you're the most infuriating girl I've ever met you can't even handle her own."

( xD You can only blame yourself)
Torus skin was pretty hot, due to her being mad. "I told you because I actually thought you wouldn't use it against me, so unless you can stop being a sick get the fuck out of my Dorm." She said and glared at him.

Daniel reaver]Annabel walked into a bar and sighed before she saw some girl crying and frowned as she walked over sitting nex to her and ordering a shot of vodka "hey you ok" she asked her softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Nora shook her head as she continued to cry."This guy that I thought actually loved me....just told me he didn't need me anymore. Like I was some tool or object." She whimpered as she grabbed her glass and quickly downed it.

Roman said:
"Giddy? We're alone right now, do you feel like that as we speak?" Roman asked curiously.
Snow:*smiles innocently* I learned a new human phrase and i shall use it now. I plead the fifth!

Annabel frowned more as she hesitantly brought a hand to the girls back and rubbed it "shhhh that just means he never deserved a pretty sweet girl like you" she said to her "if he treated you like a tool then that means he only cared about your body not you. Your obviouly beautiful and loving" she said to the girl

@WeirdPrincess

Daniel reaver]Mika slowly walked out and over to neo bending down and Latin her head on neos leg as she wimpere [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo kept reading her book still learning the spell*

''hold on...im studying......''

LunaCrosby said:
Torus skin was pretty hot, due to her being mad. "I told you because I actually thought you wouldn't use it against me, so unless you can stop being a sick get the fuck out of my Dorm." She said and glared at him.
Ulquiorra wasn't fazed by how hot her skin was and still held it in his hand. He cursed and let go of her wrist,"Whatever. I'm leaving." He stuffed his hands into his pocket before leaving Toru's dorm.

Daniel reaver]Mika wimpered "please don't leave me alone" she wimpered as she waited for neo to finaly pay attention to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo patted the spot next to her*

''sit''

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled as she watched him run off "I'm ready whenever yo are" she wispered as she watched him run off before blushing as she looked down knowing she was wearing the langere from last night under it [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate ran back down and went straight to Thana, "I'm ready when you are."

shortyshot8 said:
The man stood up "Well my job here is done ciao!" He said as he vanished from Jack making Jack fall to the floor passed out
Celia leaned down and poked his head,"He sure did I number on you mister. Come on, let's get you somewhere more comfortable." She easily picking Jack and walked up the stairs to his room.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra wasn't fazed by how hot her skin was and still held it in his hand. He cursed and let go of her wrist,"Whatever. I'm leaving." He stuffed his hands into his pocket before leaving Toru's dorm.
Toru punched a mirror and sat on her bed, the ground shaking but she did nothing to stop it.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia leaned down and poked his head,"He sure did I number on you mister. Come on, let's get you somewhere more comfortable." She easily picking Jack and walked up the stairs to his room.
Jack's eyes opened slightly "Di-Did she?" He asked before passing out again

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles innocently* I learned a new human phrase and i shall use it now. I plead the fifth!
Roman chuckled and put his around her waist, "You're too cute. You know that?" He said smiling.

Daniel reaver]Annabel frowned more as she hesitantly brought a hand to the girls back and rubbed it "shhhh that just means he never deserved a pretty sweet girl like you" she said to her "if he treated you like a tool then that means he only cared about your body not you. Your obviouly beautiful and loving" she said to the girl [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
"I didn't even do anything! He was so cold and mean, like the him I knew was gone and he was someone else completely." Nora sniffled and she looked at the girl next to her."Thank you for trying to comfort me. I just...feel like complete shit right now."

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled and nodded ok baby" she said as she clung to his arm and a portal opened in front of them "let's go baby" she said happily to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate smiled, "Romantic movie time with my favorite person on the planet!" He said happily. Hayate laughed and kissed Thana, "What movie are we going to see?"

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and put his around her waist, "You're too cute. You know that?" He said smiling.
Snow:*smiles happily to herself at being called cute and hugs him, cuddling a little into him and kisses him in tiny kisses on his nose and cheeks*

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka woke up early the next morning and rubbed her eyes tiredly. Light shined in through the curtains as she turned around so she layed on her other side, being to tired to get up. She looked at Akira that layed next to her and blinked a few times before her eyes widened and she squeaked. She scrambled away until she landed on the floor with a thud."Ow...It's to early for this..."she muttered as she looked up at the ceiling.
...♅Akira woke up and looked at Asuka who was on the floor. He spoke as he sat up, stretching and yawning♅...

“ Oh, you're awake? ”

"I know how you feel" he said before downing her shot then ordering two of them for her and the girl before she continued to run her back "shhhh it's ok I know we just met but I'll be with you through it" she said happily to her

@WeirdPrincess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back