• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]"They are. Yeah let's go to a movie theater." She said happily to hayate as she rested her head on his chest and smiled happily "I hope you don't mind romances baby" she said softly to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate shook his head, "I don't mind." He said happily. Though when she asked, his body stiffened and his smile was obviously forced. I actually hate romances.

Daniel reaver]"If you don't want to see one we don't have to" she said softly noticing his body stiffening up [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"I said any movie you want to see, I'll get through it. Romances are just to mushy sometimes." He explained. "I would love to watch a romance with you though."

Thana smiled at him "how did I get so lucky" she said softly to him as she stared into his eyes

@Roman

(I have Mitsu free and daniel and I thing I have my new character free also)

WeirdPrincess said:
"Why though? Why do I have to leave!?" Nora asked angrily as she stared at him.
Jack frowned "Because you are no different from the others......No matter what I do nobody will ever think that I can change it sickens me" He said sadly

Daniel reaver]Thana smiled at him "how did I get so lucky" she said softly to him as she stared into his eyes [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

"Well, the day I almost died from being blew through the sky was the day my bad luck ended and the good luck obviously started." Hayate said leaning toward her face. "It gave me you to begin with." He smiled and gave Thana a kiss.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You poor baby. Never getting to live like a little kid." Ulquiorra said mockingly as he waved his hands around."Stop fucking complaining about what you couldn't do and just do it now."
Toru stopped talking, this guy was being a dick and she wasnt going to fight back.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack frowned "Because you are no different from the others......No matter what I do nobody will ever think that I can change it sickens me" He said sadly
"I never said it was your fault! Maybe she was cheated on before you and that's why she had her doubts, but in know way was I saying that you cheated on her in any way." Nora growled."And I'm no different? That's hilarious!" She said, laughing without humor."I'm so fucking sorry that I can't meet to whatever standards you have for being 'different'!"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I never said it was your fault! Maybe she was cheated on before you and that's why she had her doubts, but in know way was I saying that you cheated on her in any way." Nora growled."And I'm no different? That's hilarious!" She said, laughing without humor."I'm so fucking sorry that I can't meet to whatever standards you have for being 'different'!"
Jack began to laugh "God you really are no different" He said before flipping her off while thinking"What the hell!?! Nora open your eyes you know that's not me out there!"

Mitsu sat there in a park leaning against a small tree and resting there with a small smile on her face

-----------------------

He layed there in the grass a frown on his face as his music pkayed in his ears some sad heartbreak song playing as the sky's turned a sad grey and started to rain softly 'what Is love' he thought as he sat there

Daniel reaver]Thana smiled into the kiss "then it gave me you" she said soflt to him before pulling away "hayate. Do you want childeren" she asked him frankly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Do I want what?" Hayate asked hoping he heard wrong. "I don't think I heard you correctly, Thana."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira replied, shortly before falling asleep♅...
“ Goodnight, Asuki-chan~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka woke up early the next morning and rubbed her eyes tiredly. Light shined in through the curtains as she turned around so she layed on her other side, being to tired to get up. She looked at Akira that layed next to her and blinked a few times before her eyes widened and she squeaked. She scrambled away until she landed on the floor with a thud."Ow...It's to early for this..."she muttered as she looked up at the ceiling.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack began to laugh "God you really are no different" He said before flipping her off while thinking"What the hell!?! Nora open your eyes you know that's not me out there!"
"What the hell is wrong with you! Why are you acting like this?!" Nora exclaimed as she glared at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"What the hell is wrong with you! Why are you acting like this?!" Nora exclaimed as she glared at him.
Jack smirked "Because I realised I don't need you" He said while thinking "Who the hell is in my body!?!"

Daniel reaver]Thana smiled at him "how did I get so lucky" she said softly to him as she stared into his eyes [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

(I only have Grimm free right now xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smirked "Because I realised I don't need you" He said while thinking "Who the hell is in my body!?!"
Nora gasped as tears ran down her face."You're a fucking jerk! I can't believe that I thought you loved me. I was naive to believe such a lie." She said as she continued to glare at him."If that's how this is, than I'm leaving. Goodbye Jack, you asshole." With that, she turned on her heel and left the house.

Daniel reaver]"I asked you if you hanted childeren" she said frankly to him again as she stared into his eyes while holding onto his neck [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate stared back into her eyes. A blush forming on his cheeks, "Y-you want m-me to be a f-father?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora gasped as tears ran down her face."You're a fucking jerk! I can't believe that I thought you loved me. I was naive to believe such a lie." She said as she continued to glare at him."If that's how this is, than I'm leaving. Goodbye Jack, you asshole." With that, she turned on her heel and left the house.
(Awwww shiiiiit Nora's free now!!!!)

"I was just wondering if you wanted childeren love" she said softly to hayate before she kissed his cheek softly

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back