• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks a little* Somehow I have the feeling you would be content with the second option. I wish to go out, I get bored being cooped up.
Jay let's out a small defeated sigh. "Fine..." He says dryly as he tilts his head back once more as he thinks of what to do.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack leaned back and sighed "Though I must admit it's good you aren't....I've had some bad experiences with Succubi"
"Really? Like what?" Nora asked as she snuggles closer before resting her head on his chest.

BlueHawk said:
Jay let's out a small defeated sigh. "Fine..." He says dryly as he tilts his head back once more as he thinks of what to do.
Rain:*sighs and hits him upside the head* Why do we not check out the school. I have never seen one before.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka thought about it for a minute before nodding."A second date sounds fun. We should go to an amusement park next time...or finish that camping trip that suddenly ended." She laughed slight before yawning.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and soon spoke as he lay on the bed♅...

“ You got it. I can tell you're pretty tired, so how about we sleep? ”

WeirdPrincess said:
"Really? Like what?" Nora asked as she snuggles closer before resting her head on his chest.
Jack sighed "Well I used to date one but she thought I was cheating on her.....Yet I wasn't" He said sadly

Jennete said:
Rain:*sighs and hits him upside the head* Why do we not check out the school. I have never seen one before.
Jay laughs and looks at her, leaning forward. "Really? It's school. It's no fun. Nobody ever wants to go to school." He says as he reaches for his bag to grab some fae fruit.

BlueHawk said:
Jay laughs and looks at her, leaning forward. "Really? It's school. It's no fun. Nobody ever wants to go to school." He says as he reaches for his bag to grab some fae fruit.
Rain:*smacks it out of his hand and glares* I will be the judge of that idiot.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "Well I used to date one but she thought I was cheating on her.....Yet I wasn't" He said sadly
"I'm sorry to hear that..."Nora said ,"Maybe she had her reasons for believing that..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm sorry to hear that..."Nora said ,"Maybe she had her reasons for believing that..."
Jack frowned "You too huh?" He said thinking about it for a moment "Get out" He said sadly

Jennete said:
Rain:*smacks it out of his hand and glares* I will be the judge of that idiot.
Jay looks at the fruit as it falls and hits the ground with a splat. "Rain, I'm starving. We can go in a minute." He says as he turns and grabs another fruit. "Shit, we're getting low." He says, counting only two left in his bag.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she thinks about and smiles* Can we go to that village we were going to take a trip for?
Roman put a hand up to his chin and thought for a second. "All our stuff is still there, so I don't see why not. Wanna leave now?"

BlueHawk said:
Jay looks at the fruit as it falls and hits the ground with a splat. "Rain, I'm starving. We can go in a minute." He says as he turns and grabs another fruit. "Shit, we're getting low." He says, counting only two left in his bag.
Rain:*sighs and takes the splattered one and digs in it for the seed, putting her finger in her mouth and bites hard, drawing blood which she rubs over seed, it growls from inside and the blood is sucked up. She goes outside to look at the lawn and drops it where a tree sprouts up seconds later and the fruit begins to grow* There.

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled "well there's many things. We could go see a movie. Or go hunting. Or some tbing els?" She said to hayate as her clothes changed back to her robes [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"I don't think I wanna go hunting, a movie sounds nice nice though." Hayate said happily. "I'll pay to take you to see whatever you want."

Roman said:
Roman put a hand up to his chin and thought for a second. "All our stuff is still there, so I don't see why not. Wanna leave now?"
Snow:*nods her head enthusiastically and claps her hands excited* Oh we should invite Nora and Jack and Rain and Jay oh oh and Thana and Hayate!!

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and soon spoke as he lay on the bed♅...
“ You got it. I can tell you're pretty tired, so how about we sleep? ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka nodded and layed on her side, her back facing Akira. She held a small stuffed animal to her chest and yawned again,"Goodnight Akki-san." She whispered before clapping her hands, the lights in the house going off as she drifted off to sleep.

Jennete said:
Rain:*sighs and takes the splattered one and digs in it for the seed, putting her finger in her mouth and bites hard, drawing blood which she rubs over seed, it growls from inside and the blood is sucked up. She goes outside to look at the lawn and drops it where a tree sprouts up seconds later and the fruit begins to grow* There.
Jay follows behind her and watches the tree sprout, and the fruit grow. "Ok..." He says satisfied as he takes a bite of the fruit he was holding. "Let's get going." He says as he closes the door behind him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair had shot in his last solid ball before going to the eight ball."Left corner pocket." He said before hitting it and missing.
Levi looks at him. "Are you going easy on my?" She smirks

shortyshot8 said:
Jack frowned "You too huh?" He said thinking about it for a moment "Get out" He said sadly
Nora blinked and shot up,"Excuse me?" She asked shocked as she stood in front of him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded and layed on her side, her back facing Akira. She held a small stuffed animal to her chest and yawned again,"Goodnight Akki-san." She whispered before clapping her hands, the lights in the house going off as she drifted off to sleep.
...♅Akira replied, shortly before falling asleep♅...

“ Goodnight, Asuki-chan~ ”

Mayyflower said:
Levi looks at him. "Are you going easy on my?" She smirks
Alastair looked at her and put a hand over his heart,"I would never! Why would you think that?" He asked, smiling.

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods her head enthusiastically and claps her hands excited* Oh we should invite Nora and Jack and Rain and Jay oh oh and Thana and Hayate!!
Roman's raised his hand and smiled, soon putting it down after, "Why can't this be a little quality time for us? Besides, I doubt we have enough good to feed a whole group."

Daniel reaver]Thana smiled "yeah that would be nice or we could go see some freinds" she suggested to hayate before kissing him again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"I like the movie idea better..." Hayate said smiling. "Whenever we're with our friends, Jack always ends up sparring with Roman.... They're like to meat heads." He said chuckling.

"They are. Yeah let's go to a movie theater." She said happily to hayate as she rested her head on his chest and smiled happily "I hope you don't mind romances baby" she said softly to him

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back