• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Rain:*looks at him smirking* Everything is taken care of. Nissa is with Snow, so no baby sitting and I do not have work so no frilly dresses.
---------

Nissa:*in the schools library learning how to read, oohing and ahhing as she see's Jane run. See's Jane walk. Looks at Jane run and so on.
Jay matches the smirk. "So you're all mine today? Perfect." He says as he sits back down, sliding next to her and putting his arm around her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed and licked his neck again."You're so cute, I just love it."
Jack blushed more when she licked his neck "Th-That feels too good..." He said nervously

Mayyflower said:
"Nah I've only played three times" she says hitting the ball and missed. "Oh well" she says grinning
Alastair chuckled again before going over to the ball and hitting it, making one in. He hit it two more times and got them both in, but on the last try he missed."Three times is good enough. I've never played it before."

BlueHawk said:
Jay matches the smirk. "So you're all mine today? Perfect." He says as he sits back down, sliding next to her and putting his arm around her.
Rain:*raises her eyebrow and looks at him* And what do you have planned now that you have me for today?

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blushed more when she licked his neck "Th-That feels too good..." He said nervously
Nora smirked,"Does it now?" She asked as she licked it again and kissed it.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled again before going over to the ball and hitting it, making one in. He hit it two more times and got them both in, but on the last try he missed."Three times is good enough. I've never played it before."
"Really?" She says supprised. "She hits the wrong one in. "damn" she says taking one of her balls out.

Jennete said:
Rain:*raises her eyebrow and looks at him* And what do you have planned now that you have me for today?
Jay shrugs as he tilts his head back and thinks. "I don't know, I'm sure there is plenty of human world stuff I could introduce you too." He says as he taps his foot on the ground.

Mayyflower said:
"Really?" She says supprised. "She hits the wrong one in. "damn" she says taking one of her balls out.
"Surprisingly yes. This is my first time playing." Alastair said as he hit another one in. He missed his next shot and frowned.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack kissed her back as he wrapped his arms around her waist
Nora began to kiss him more aggressively and shifted herself into his lap.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Surprisingly yes. This is my first time playing." Alastair said as he hit another one in. He missed his next shot and frowned.

Nora began to kiss him more aggressively and shifted herself into his lap.
Jack blushed slightly but deepened the kiss never wanting it to end

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blushed slightly but deepened the kiss never wanting it to end
Nora pulled away and was breathing heavily. She smiled a little before pecking his lips."That's enough of that! I can't be kissing you all day."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora pulled away and was breathing heavily. She smiled a little before pecking his lips."That's enough of that! I can't be kissing you all day."
Jack laughed a little "You are such a tease" He said jokingly to her

shortyshot8 said:
Jack laughed a little "You are such a tease" He said jokingly to her
Nora snickered,"Only with you. Now tell me, what kind of being did you think I was before I told you? Did you think I was a Succubus?"

BlueHawk said:
Jay shrugs as he tilts his head back and thinks. "I don't know, I'm sure there is plenty of human world stuff I could introduce you too." He says as he taps his foot on the ground.
Rain:*nods laughing a little and watches him struggle to think* ahh I see..

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora snickered,"Only with you. Now tell me, what kind of being did you think I was before I told you? Did you think I was a Succubus?"
Jack laughed a little "Well I have to admit I kinda did" He said rubbing the back of his head nervously

WeirdPrincess said:
Levi moves to the ball and hits it and misses but was really close to going into the pocket. "Darn, yea that's a shocker." She says moving

shortyshot8 said:
Jack laughed a little "Well I have to admit I kinda did" He said rubbing the back of his head nervously
Nora laughed and shook her head,"Sorry to disappoint but I'm not one. It's seems kind of bothersome to feed and have to protect you tail from other."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora laughed and shook her head,"Sorry to disappoint but I'm not one. It's seems kind of bothersome to feed and have to protect you tail from other."
Jack laughed a little more "Sorry it's just you are so seductive" He said nervously

Jennete said:
Rain:*nods laughing a little and watches him struggle to think* ahh I see..
"Well the way I see it, we could go out or stay in and make out all afternoon." He says as he looks at her and gives her a joking grin, laughing slightly.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack laughed a little more "Sorry it's just you are so seductive" He said nervously
"Yeah I know. It's just how I am, I can't really help it." Nora said as she ran a hand through her hair.

BlueHawk said:
"Well the way I see it, we could go out or stay in and make out all afternoon." He says as he looks at her and gives her a joking grin, laughing slightly.
Rain:*smirks a little* Somehow I have the feeling you would be content with the second option. I wish to go out, I get bored being cooped up.

Mayyflower said:
Levi moves to the ball and hits it and misses but was really close to going into the pocket. "Darn, yea that's a shocker." She says moving
Alastair had shot in his last solid ball before going to the eight ball."Left corner pocket." He said before hitting it and missing.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah I know. It's just how I am, I can't really help it." Nora said as she ran a hand through her hair.
Jack leaned back and sighed "Though I must admit it's good you aren't....I've had some bad experiences with Succubi"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back