• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

BlueHawk said:
Jay shoots her a confident grin. "Nope, and if it isn't a problem then they will stay where they are." He says as he looks away from her.
Rain:*grins and moves closer to straddle his lap, raising an eyebrow challengingly*

shortyshot8 said:
Jack waved his hands "It's nothing I'm fine.........I've wanted to know.....What exactly are you?" He asked her
Nora tilted her head,"I never told you? Damn...I thought I did." She muttered as she bit her lip."Well, I'm the Godess of Fae."

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair let out a low whistle as he watched her."Nice," he said as he walked over to where the white ball was and hit it which hit two solids into the bottom right pocket.
Levi nods slowly. "Not bad." She says grinning

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora tilted her head,"I never told you? Damn...I thought I did." She muttered as she bit her lip."Well, I'm the Godess of Fae."
Jack laughed a little "To be honest I never thought of all things you would be......A Fae? How do you fight off the blood lust?"

Mayyflower said:
Levi nods slowly. "Not bad." She says grinning
Alastair looked at her and winked before he moved over to the white ball again, hitting but missing this time."Pity that I missed."

Thana giggled "well there's many things. We could go see a movie. Or go hunting. Or some tbing els?" She said to hayate as her clothes changed back to her robes

@Roman

shortyshot8 said:
Jack laughed a little "To be honest I never thought of all things you would be......A Fae? How do you fight off the blood lust?"
"What do you think I look like?" Nora asked as she leaned closer."I don't get the blood lust like Rain does. I can control that part of me, so it's never really a problem."

WeirdPrincess said:
"What do you think I look like?" Nora asked as she leaned closer."I don't get the blood lust like Rain does. I can control that part of me, so it's never really a problem."
Jack smirked "Is that so? Let's see if you really can" He said pricking the side of his neck to draw blood

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked at him and smiled,"I guess so. If their is a second date anyway... Wait, is there?" She asked, now generally curious.
...♅Akira replied, smiling as he did so♅...

“ Only if you agree to it~ ”

Jennete said:
Rain:*grins and moves closer to straddle his lap, raising an eyebrow challengingly*
Jay gives her a small smile and shrugs his shoulders slightly. "Meh." He says blandly as he tilts his head away from her.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smirked "Is that so? Let's see if you really can" He said pricking the side of his neck to draw blood
Nora looked at the blood before looking back at him. She smirked,"That's not doing anything for me. I'm not Rain."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked at the blood before looking back at him. She smirked,"That's not doing anything for me. I'm not Rain."
Jack sighed "Well fuck.......You can have that blood if you want not like I'm gonna use it again"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira replied, smiling as he did so♅...

“ Only if you agree to it~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka thought about it for a minute before nodding."A second date sounds fun. We should go to an amusement park next time...or finish that camping trip that suddenly ended." She laughed slight before yawning.

BlueHawk said:
Jay gives her a small smile and shrugs his shoulders slightly. "Meh." He says blandly as he tilts his head away from her.
Rain:*laughs and eats her fae fruit, relaxes and she looks at her nails examining them, ignoring Jay now*

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair looked at her and winked before he moved over to the white ball again, hitting but missing this time."Pity that I missed."
Levi goes over to the white ball and hits it causing my ball to go in the bottom left pocket and one almost in. Levi moves around the table so she can try and hit it in and she hits it in. "I'm too good at this." She says laughing

Mayyflower said:
Levi goes over to the white ball and hits it causing my ball to go in the bottom left pocket and one almost in. Levi moves around the table so she can try and hit it in and she hits it in. "I'm too good at this." She says laughing
Alastair chuckled,"I think you'll probably win. You seem to be way to good for me to beat you." He said as he put the cue stick on the ground and leaned against it.

Jennete said:
Rain:*laughs and eats her fae fruit, relaxes and she looks at her nails examining them, ignoring Jay now*
Jay sighs as she moves, watching her eat and look at her nails. "So ma'am." He says jokingly. "What's on your busy schedule today?" He asks as he stands.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled,"I think you'll probably win. You seem to be way to good for me to beat you." He said as he put the cue stick on the ground and leaned against it.
"Nah I've only played three times" she says hitting the ball and missed. "Oh well" she says grinning

BlueHawk said:
Jay sighs as she moves, watching her eat and look at her nails. "So ma'am." He says jokingly. "What's on your busy schedule today?" He asks as he stands.
Rain:*looks at him smirking* Everything is taken care of. Nissa is with Snow, so no baby sitting and I do not have work so no frilly dresses.

---------

Nissa:*in the schools library learning how to read, oohing and ahhing as she see's Jane run. See's Jane walk. Looks at Jane run and so on.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''but do worst i fear is that she'll cause another slaughter like last time...at a bank...''

*Neo walked out to the courtyard then looking at the window of Mika's dorm still trying to hold back her tears*

[/QUOTE]
"The bank?" She questioned "what happened?"

((Sorry I was cooking dinner))

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "Well fuck.......You can have that blood if you want not like I'm gonna use it again"
Nora chuckled before licking the side of his neck to get the blood."Blood gone and wound healed."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled before licking the side of his neck to get the blood."Blood gone and wound healed."
Jack blushed a little "That felt........Wow" He said in awe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back