• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora gasped as tears ran down her face."You're a fucking jerk! I can't believe that I thought you loved me. I was naive to believe such a lie." She said as she continued to glare at him."If that's how this is, than I'm leaving. Goodbye Jack, you asshole." With that, she turned on her heel and left the house.
Jack smirked and leaned back in his seat "Are you happy now.......Jack?" He asked while thinking "You fucking Monster what is wrong with you!?!"

Roman said:
Roman's raised his hand and smiled, soon putting it down after, "Why can't this be a little quality time for us? Besides, I doubt we have enough good to feed a whole group."

"I like the movie idea better..." Hayate said smiling. "Whenever we're with our friends, Jack always ends up sparring with Roman.... They're like to meat heads." He said chuckling.
Snow:*blushes a little and covers her cheeks looking down* Be..because I feel too giddy when we are alone

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smirked and leaned back in his seat "Are you happy now.......Jack?" He asked while thinking "You fucking Monster what is wrong with you!?!"
Celia appeared next to Jack and frowned,"That wasn't very nice you know. Why'd you do that?" She asked, knowing already that the person front of her wasn't Jack at all.

Annabel aighed as she steped through a portal and appeared in the court yard of the school "well I guess it's all me" she said as she turned to leave the school grounds looking to hit a bar for some thing to drink

WeirdPrincess said:
"Cat got your tongue?" Ulquiorra asked as he stared at her."Fucking God. You're as about as pathetic as you can get."
Toru stood up and pushed him, she was furious "if anyone's pathetic its you! Messing with someone in which their bissiness doesn't include you. Now do you see what happens when I talk, I hurt people and they hurt me!" She says angrily.

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes a little and covers her cheeks looking down* Be..because I feel too giddy when we are alone
"Giddy? We're alone right now, do you feel like that as we speak?" Roman asked curiously.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia appeared next to Jack and frowned,"That wasn't very nice you know. Why'd you do that?" She asked, knowing already that the person front of her wasn't Jack at all.
The man smirked "Because Jack ruined my life.....Just call it revenge" He said with a smirk

Daniel reaver]Mika went wide eyed as another memory came with it of her saying that she lost her home and neo "why" she wimpered as she slowly got up to go beg neo to let her come back but kep her powers [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo stayed seated on the bench trying to figure out a new spell way advanced for her to learn*

Daniel reaver]Mika went wide eyed as another memory came with it of her saying that she lost her home and neo "why" she wimpered as she slowly got up to go beg neo to let her come back but kep her powers [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo stayed seated on the bench trying to figure out a new spell way advanced for her to learn*

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]@shortyshot8
Summer lay on the bed besides Shorty, her hand gripped in his.

[/QUOTE]
(Umm........Shorty?)

Tatsumi laid there fast asleep as he was tired from the night before

Daniel reaver]Thana smiled and nodded "I wasn't meaning now baby. Besides I won't let my self become pregnant till your ready to have one ok" she said happily to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate chuckled, "Good. Maybe after college. I think I'all be ready then." He said happily, kissing her before running upstairs to get something to wear.

Nora sat down in a bar and ordered a glass of tequila as she furiously wiped away her tears."I'm so stupid! Why does this always happen to me..." She angrily said before bursting into tears and covering her face.

(Can I just say that I'm actually crying about this? Like...the feels are real with this one)

Grimm observed the town from tall building, watching as everyone ran around, fulfilling their paths in life. He sat down with a huff and messed with his necklace as he watched, keeping track that all souls went their right direction. (@anyone)

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sat down in a bar and ordered a glass of tequila as she furiously wiped away her tears."I'm so stupid! Why does this always happen to me..." She angrily said before bursting into tears and covering her face.
(Can I just say that I'm actually crying about this? Like...the feels are real with this one)
(Senpai, no! :(

WeirdPrincess said:
(This sucks xD Jack is once again alone...........)

LunaCrosby said:
Toru stood up and pushed him, she was furious "if anyone's pathetic its you! Messing with someone in which their bissiness doesn't include you. Now do you see what happens when I talk, I hurt people and they hurt me!" She says angrily.
Ulquiorra stumbled back slightly before grabbing her wrist and glaring at her."Who said I was hurt? I'm an asshole sweetheart, you could probably already tell. It's not my fault you told your life story to me! I swear, you're the most infuriating girl I've ever met you can't even handle her own."

shortyshot8 said:
(This sucks xD Jack is once again alone...........)
( xD You can only blame yourself)

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra stumbled back slightly before grabbing her wrist and glaring at her."Who said I was hurt? I'm an asshole sweetheart, you could probably already tell. It's not my fault you told your life story to me! I swear, you're the most infuriating girl I've ever met you can't even handle her own."
Cam appeared next to them "Son let her go....NOW" He said with a glare

shortyshot8 said:
The man smirked "Because Jack ruined my life.....Just call it revenge" He said with a smirk
"That's cruel. He really loved her and now she's gone..."Celia said as she looked towards the open door."You'll pay for this, you know."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back