• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jack's eyes opened slightly "Di-Did she?" He asked before passing out again
"Mister?" Celia looked at him and frowned before walking into his room and setting him down on the bed. She poked his head again,"You need to wake up mister."

Daniel reaver]Mika slowly climbed up next to her and leaned against her "please mama I can't take it" she said to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo then made Mika sit on her lap as she held the book infront of them both*

''im trying to find a spell that will help you gain control of your transformations..''

WeirdPrincess said:
"Mister?" Celia looked at him and frowned before walking into his room and setting him down on the bed. She poked his head again,"You need to wake up mister."
Jack's eyes slowly opened "G-God damn" He said rubbing his head before looking at Celia

Thana giggled as she walked through to the movie theater as she pointed to the newest romance movie

@Roman

Mika sniffed as she sat in mikas lap "I can't love without them mama. It's like you took away me from my body" she said softly to her

@Himeragi Seiker

shortyshot8 said:
Jack's eyes slowly opened "G-God damn" He said rubbing his head before looking at Celia
"I'm really sorry mister, but your girlfriend left you. I wish I could fix it." Celia said sadly as she looked at him.

Daniel reaver]"I know how you feel" he said before downing her shot then ordering two of them for her and the girl before she continued to run her back "shhhh it's ok I know we just met but I'll be with you through it" she said happily to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Nora laughed, tears still streaming down her face."Thanks...um...I don't know you're name..." She blushed and looked down at the counter.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm really sorry mister, but your girlfriend left you. I wish I could fix it." Celia said sadly as she looked at him.
Jack frowned and nodded "Yeah....Though I don't care too much because at this point I'm used to it" He said sadly

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled as she walked through to the movie theater as she pointed to the newest romance movie [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

Mika sniffed as she sat in mikas lap "I can't love without them mama. It's like you took away me from my body" she said softly to her

@Himeragi Seiker
''i said again that im trying to learn a spell which allows you to have better control of your transformations so you dont go on a killing rampage...plus you already have your powers back''

LunaCrosby said:
Ulquiorra growled and punched a wall after he left the dorm."Fucking stupid...damn Toru for being to cute and making me angry...damn Celia for being to nice and sweet. Fuck everything!" He yelled before stumbling as the ground shook."What the hell?" He extended his wings and hovered above the ground before looking back over at Toru's dorm."Is she...."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack frowned and nodded "Yeah....Though I don't care too much because at this point I'm used to it" He said sadly
"But you loved her right? You didn't want to leave her did you?" Celia asked as she sat down on the bed.

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled as she walked through to the movie theater as she pointed to the newest romance movie [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

@Himeragi Seiker
Hayate nodded and paid for the tickets, food and drinks. "Well, here we go." He said pushing the door open for her.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira woke up and looked at Asuka who was on the floor. He spoke as he sat up, stretching and yawning♅...
“ Oh, you're awake? ”

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah. I forgot that we were sleeping in the same bed and I freaked out." Asuka mumbled as she sat up and rubbed her head."Sorry if I woke you."

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra growled and punched a wall after he left the dorm."Fucking stupid...damn Toru for being to cute and making me angry...damn Celia for being to nice and sweet. Fuck everything!" He yelled before stumbling as the ground shook."What the hell?" He extended his wings and hovered above the ground before looking back over at Toru's dorm."Is she...."

"But you loved her right? You didn't want to leave her did you?" Celia asked as she sat down on the bed.
Jack sighed "Yeah sadly but there's nothing I can do about it...........And to think I was going to ask her to marry me" He said sadly

WeirdPrincess said:

The ground shook even more and there was a alight breeze. "This is why I don't fucking talk, I can't control myself you dick" she mumbled and ignored her bleeding hand.

Daniel reaver]Mika nodded softly into neo "ok" she said softly to her as she curled up waiting there with neo as she held the teddy bear tightly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

(Yeah just choose one of them @Aeron
(I can help you start your new character if you want)

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles happily to herself at being called cute and hugs him, cuddling a little into him and kisses him in tiny kisses on his nose and cheeks*
Roman smiled happily and poked Snow's forehead. "We're gonna go to the old camp now." Roman held Snow's hand and they appeared at their old camp. "Here we are, I'm surprised everything looks the way we left it."

Daniel reaver]"I'm annabel" she said as the bar tender set two shots on the bar in front of them "there you go sweet hearts. Call me if ha need any thing yeh" he said before walking away [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
"It nice to meet you Annabel. I wish I had much you under....different circumstances. I look like a mess right now." Nora said as she picked up the glass and drank it quickly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''the girl used a used a transformation called 'Sentinel Prophet' and she did stop a bank robbery in progress, but killed the hostages after...''

[/QUOTE]
Amara furrowed her brows "oh, okay...but she's a kid, she probably needs some guidance." She said nodding

Annabel laughed a little then ordered some beer "it's alright I guess where in. The same boat." She said softly before blushing a little and grabing the beer before taking a drink then handing nora hers

@WeirdPrincess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back