• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...Neo's taking on that responsibility. though she may need help''

[/QUOTE]
"That's a pretty big responsibility" she said as she stood up again "but there's a lot of us here, I bet we could help out if she needed it" she smiled "Now, breakfast?~"

Daniel reaver][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
Grimm sat down on the other side of the tree from a girl. "Nice day, isn't it?" He said aloud as he looked up at the sky.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia looked out the window before looking back at Jack,"She's in a bar with another girl who's comforting her."
Jack sat up before thinking "Who might this girl be?" He asked her hoping it wasn't Annabel

LunaCrosby said:
"Its just a little blood" she said reffering to her hand that was dripping blood. The wind getting stronger.
Ulquiorra sighed,"Because this is a little blood. You're hopeless, I swear." He muttered as he grabbed a bandage from his pocket."Don't ask why I carry this around." He said as he applied disinfectant to her hand before wrapping it in the bandage.

Daniel reaver]Mitsu looked over and nodded "yeah it is" she said as she sat here not minding the soft rain and the dim sky [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
Grimm looked over with a surprised smile. "You like the rain, kiss?"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sat up before thinking "Who might this girl be?" He asked her hoping it wasn't Annabel
Celia frowned,"Annabel. Thana's servant... She's ruining everything!" She exclaimed as she crossed her arms.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia frowned,"Annabel. Thana's servant... She's ruining everything!" She exclaimed as she crossed her arms.
Jack quickly stood up almost falling over still weak from what happened "D-Damn it this isn't good!"

Mayyflower said:
"Cause you would do that" she says smirking as she hits the ball and misses. "I was distracted" she says grinning
"By what? My good looks?" Alastair winked at her as he hit the eight ball again, missing a second time."Damn...I can never get this in."

Nonalaka said:
"That's a pretty big responsibility" she said as she stood up again "but there's a lot of us here, I bet we could help out if she needed it" she smiled "Now, breakfast?~"
''sure''

shortyshot8 said:
Jack quickly stood up almost falling over still weak from what happened "D-Damn it this isn't good!"
Celia picked Jack up,"Nora doesn't like her like that. She only just met her, I can tell." She said as she set him back down in the bed.

Daniel reaver]Mitsu looked over "kiss?" She asked him confused [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
(Sorry, mean to write 'miss' xD )

Grimm blinked. "Kiss...did I say that? I'm sorry, I meant to say miss!" Grimm sighed, chuckling as he looked back at the sky. "I'm not real good at conversations, miss."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia picked Jack up,"Nora doesn't like her like that. She only just met her, I can tell." She said as she set him back down in the bed.
Jack shook his head "Annabel always finds a way to get her target" He said sadly

Mitsu giggled "I can tell" she said softly to the boy before looking back to the sky

@Aeron

shortyshot8 said:
Jack shook his head "Annabel always finds a way to get her target" He said sadly
(OY misster annabel hasent even had a relation ship yet xD )

Daniel reaver]Mitsu giggled "I can tell" she said softly to the boy [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
Grimm looked down at the glittering grass. "So. Why at you out here in the rain, all by yourself?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra sighed,"Because this is a little blood. You're hopeless, I swear." He muttered as he grabbed a bandage from his pocket."Don't ask why I carry this around." He said as he applied disinfectant to her hand before wrapping it in the bandage.
"Its not a bad thing that you carry around that stuff" she mumbled, obviously still angry at him.

Roman said:
Roman smiled happily and poked Snow's forehead. "We're gonna go to the old camp now." Roman held Snow's hand and they appeared at their old camp. "Here we are, I'm surprised everything looks the way we left it."
Snow:*her eyes widen and she smiles happily, going to the tent and peeks inside* Oh! This is where we first cuddled!

Roman said:
"Wait? What? Do they not have another place to go or something?" Han asked peeking out the room door. "I don't think I'm okay with this...."
"They are gonna help us... Trust me." Blair smiled and kissed his lips with one hand on his chest and closes her eyes.

Daniel reaver]Annabel nodded "yeah it was her" she said as she smiled back at her "but I should have seen it coming. I guess im just going to be chasing girls forever" she said before taking another long drink of the beer [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

@WeirdPrincess
Nora shook her head,"No! You'll find the right girl. I can even help you if you want."

shortyshot8 said:
Celia frowned even more,"No! I know what happens and Annabel won't get her. She'll have someone else who will love her as much as Nora still loves you. Even though she's really hurt right now."

Daniel reaver]"I'm just relaxing" she said softly to him as she stared up at the sky "it's nice and peaceful out here" she said to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
Grimm looked over to her. "You know, your probably the first girl I've met that doesn't scream at the sight of a drop. Everyone runs off, swaying 'ew, the rain is going to ruin my hair!' or 'ugh, I hate the rain, it's just so cold!'" Grimm watched as the drops landed around them. "They don't understand the beauty of it, you know?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back