• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Maybe not. Last I heard the place was burnt down and used for mining coal and such. But, I will keep a lookout for flowers. Just for you." Roman said, putting a arm around her. "It would be almost a miracle to even find flowers that aren't coated in rubble and stuff...."
Snow:*Frowns and pouts a little* Really? That is so sad.. no flowers to brighten up the place

Jennete said:
Snow:*Frowns and pouts a little* Really? That is so sad.. no flowers to brighten up the place
"No flowers, water, or signs of life. As a-" Roman stopped talking, due to a snarling sound. "Do you hear that?" He whispered, trying to find out where the sound is coming from.

WeirdPrincess said:
"So Annabel, what are you exactly? If you don't mind me asking." Nora said quickly as their drinks came and were set down in front of them.

Ulquiorra rubbed the back of his head,"Then it might as well be happening again. I'm an asshole, I've already explained this."
"If you don't wanna be one then start by not saying negative comments" she says.

Roman said:
"No flowers, water, or signs of life. As a-" Roman stopped talking, due to a snarling sound. "Do you hear that?" He whispered, trying to find out where the sound is coming from.
Snow:*looks around her wings fluttering* I'll fly up and see if I can get a better look! *she flies up from the ground looking down at the path and forest, looking all around*

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani stopped and turned towards the other girl as her eyes narrowed "HEY!" She called over as she approached "what the hell are you doing?! She's just a little kid!"
@LunaCrosby

((Oops I replied before it was edited ;7;))
(Our posts are mixed up xD )

LunaCrosby said:
"If you don't wanna be one then start by not saying negative comments" she says.
"Can't help babe. I can't change that quickly and I've negative because I have nothing to be happy for." Ulquiorra said as he ran a hand through his hair and sighed.

Jennete said:
Snow:*looks around her wings fluttering* I'll fly up and see if I can get a better look! *she flies up from the ground looking down at the path and forest, looking all around*
"I don't see anything down here..." Roman said turning around. Right after he turned around something or someone pushed him off the edge of the path, causing him to fall.

4497387-2185641539-ygjMz.gif

"What the hell?" He asked himself as he caught himself on a nearby rock.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka happily danced around the kitchen as she made breakfast for them. She grabbed eggs, bacon and bread to make them French toast. She quickly finished and set the food on the table,"Breakfast is done!" She called out before going to make hot chocolate for herself and coffee for Akira.
...♅Akira brushed his teeth and made his way downstairs. He walked over to the table and took a seat, soon talking♅...

“ Wow, it all looks so delicious~ ”

Roman said:
"I don't see anything down here..." Roman said turning around. Right after he turned around something or someone pushed him off the edge of the path, causing him to fall.
4497387-2185641539-ygjMz.gif

"What the hell?" He asked himself as he caught himself on a nearby rock.
Snow:*gasps flying down to Roman and looks around for the person* Roman?? what was that?

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet was suddenly pushed into a girl "sorry" she says and straightens herself up.
Ilaani looked at the girl with a slight smile on her face "Ah, don't worry about it" she said waving her hands before putting them back into her pockets "Are you alright?" She asks

WeirdPrincess said:
"Can't help babe. I can't change that quickly and I've negative because I have nothing to be happy for." Ulquiorra said as he ran a hand through his hair and sighed.
"Yeah.. don't call me that" she says "find something to be happy for, its easy" she sighs.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira brushed his teeth and made his way downstairs. He walked over to the table and took a seat, soon talking♅...
“ Wow, it all looks so delicious~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka looked over her shoulder and smiled at him,"Thank you. At least now you get to try my cooking." She laughed as she finished making the coffee and hot chocolate. She took both cups over to her medium sized table and set the cup of coffee in front of Akira before taking a seat across from him. "I made you some coffee because I didn't know if you wanted hot chocolate or not." She stated before taking a sip of her drink.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani looked at the girl with a slight smile on her face "Ah, don't worry about it" she said waving her hands before putting them back into her pockets "Are you alright?" She asks
"Yeah im fine" she says and smiles.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah.. don't call me that" she says "find something to be happy for, its easy" she sighs.
"Why?" Ulquiorra as he tilted his head."It's not that easy. I've tried and it's pretty damn hard."

Jennete said:
Snow:*gasps flying down to Roman and looks around for the person* Roman?? what was that?
Roman looked up at Snow and motioned for her to get out of here, as he started to fall again. One of the guys came plunging down toward him, slashing at Roman, though he blocked and dodged the attacks.

tumblr_mz4548ifVP1r9anxho1_500.gif

Mayyflower said:
Levi grunts. "Looks like it" she says putting the cue up and walking back over to the pool table.
Alastair laughed,"At least we tried. I wonder what I should have you do?" He smirked as he leaned against the pool table.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Why?" Ulquiorra as he tilted his head."It's not that easy. I've tried and it's pretty damn hard."
"Be happy for your sister, be happy for your parents, be happy for friends" she says and shrugs.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah im fine" she says and smiles.
She smiled back "That's good...why were you pushed may I ask?" She replied raising a brow.

LunaCrosby said:
"Be happy for your sister, be happy for your parents, be happy for friends" she says and shrugs.
"What friends? I don't exactly have any of those." Ulquiorra said as he crossed his arms."I can't be happy for my parents when I dislike one of them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back