• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"Then why are you here with me?" She asks with a confused look.

"So your telling me you never hung out with a guy and had fun?" She asks, believing that was the definition if a date.
"Because you interest me and I can't barely tolerate you, which is a good thing." Ulquiorra said as he sighed.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmm..lets just make scrambled eggs''

[/QUOTE]
"Alrighty!" She chuckled "scrambled eggs it is!"

Piffy Queen]((I'm sorry I just disappeared last night.I kinda fell asleep and had to go to work. I'll get around to replies @Nonalaka @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL] ))
(It's ok piffy take your time :)

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson laughed a little "So.....Are you the real Aria?" He asked her
Aria laughs slightly "Y-yeah I'm the real Aria" She says

Noah laughs, looking at the creature."They are beautiful creatures," He says as he watches it fly.

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
She paused "W-well...I guess if you put it that way, then I guess I have" she said, smiling to herself a bit "I meant in a romantical sense though, I've never been on one of those." She said, crinkling her nose.
------------------------------------------

((Ah that's okay :D @Piffy Queen ))
"Ohh I see" she said and nodded "yeah either way I haven't" she says.

Daniel reaver]Mitsu nodded "the anti-God" she said softly to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
Grimm smirked, a bit impressed. "Really now..." He looked down at his silver hands as they grasped the grass. "Then it wouldn't be such a surprise to you if I told you that I'm the reaper." he said casually. (Sorry, I had to go out for a bit)

WeirdPrincess said:
"Because you interest me and I can't barely tolerate you, which is a good thing." Ulquiorra said as he sighed.
"How can I interest you, all I've don't is annoy you" she says and shrugs

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]

Noah laughs, looking at the creature."They are beautiful creatures," He says as he watches it fly.

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She nods in agreement "They are uhm...uhm....Ah!, Right! Butterflies!" She said happily, proud that she remembered what they were.

Nonalaka said:
"Alrighty!" She chuckled "scrambled eggs it is!"
*Natsuru then got out his small hand-written recipe book and turn to the scrambled eggs page*

(It's ok)

Mitsu nodded "I thought that's what you where" she said to him with a smile "but I'm also a succubus" she said as her tail came out and she looked down shyly hoping he didn't go away after that

@Aeron

LunaCrosby said:
"How can I interest you, all I've don't is annoy you" she says and shrugs
Ulquiorra rolled his eyes,"Yeah I've noticed. I don't know why, it's just one of those feelings."

LunaCrosby said:
"Ohh I see" she said and nodded "yeah either way I haven't" she says.
She shrugged "Its not a necessary thing anyways" she replied with a light chuckle.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Jackson sighed in relief "Thank god" He said softly before hugging her

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then got out his small hand-written recipe book and turn to the scrambled eggs page*

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, you have a cute little cookbook!" She said with a smile as she looked at it. "I've never noticed you using it before"

Nonalaka said:
She nods in agreement "They are uhm...uhm....Ah!, Right! Butterflies!" She said happily, proud that she remembered what they were.
"I've never seen such strange creatures" He says looking at it flutter around

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"I've never seen such strange creatures" He says looking at it flutter around

[/QUOTE]
She looked up at him "really?, where are you from?" She asked curiously

Nora chuckled,"You're very welcome." She said before kissing her cheek and standing up."Here's my number. You can call be when you're ready to do the whole match making thing that I do." She handed Annabel a small piece of paper with her number on it and put some cash on the table."That's for the drinks. Thanks a bunch Annabel! I hope I can see you later." She smiled and waved before leaving the building. @shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Aria laughs hugging him back. "Thank you" She whispers to him.

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled warmly "Hey I'm just happy to have you back...And both of them" He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka happily put a small amount of his French toast before putting the sugar back and sitting down again."Aren't you bored of me yet? I'm slightly surprised that you're still here...not that it's a bad thing or anything." She said as she ate more of her food.
...♅Akira soon ate the breakfast and leaned back in the chair. He looked at Asuka and spoke♅...

“ Thanks~ Of course not, you're the most interesting person I've ever met! ”

...♅Akira soon sensed Roman in trouble. He spoke as he stood up♅...

“ Please excuse me, one of my friends is in trouble. ”

...♅Akira vanished, appearing a few feet from Roman and the male. He spoke as his Tengan focused on them♅...

“ Looks like you're having some trouble, Roman. Who are these guys? ”

2014-10-20_zpspof3f7vi.gif

-----------

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back