• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Noah shake's his head. "Not at all an insult" He says "I am from a galaxy far away from this planet. I only recently arrived here" He says, patting her head.

[/QUOTE]
"From space? Wow, that's really interesting!" She said with a look of awe. "So...what are you then...I'm pretty sure if I said Alien, that would be offensive" she said shaking her head.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I never said that. Stare all you want, see if I care." Ulquiorra muttered as he looked her.
"What exactly is an Incubus, I've never heard of that species" she says and stares at her feet.

Nonalaka said:
She looked at the ground "I-I don't know the answer to that really...I mean I'm not emotionless but I don't know if I could yknow.. find that person? Or if I want to..." If she were honest, shed be scared to, she had mixed feelings with being close to people due to other experiences but that's an embarrassing thought, at least to her anyways.
"So no boy has made you feel happy when he's around, and hasn't made your heart skip a beat?" She asks.

(Too lazy for the color ATM x3)

Daniel reaver]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL] did I miss some thing?)
Hey what's happening with star and Blake)

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah...besides, wanna know where i get most of my money?''

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, yes, that is something I've always wondered" she giggled as she sat on one of the chairs at the table.

LunaCrosby said:
"What exactly is an Incubus, I've never heard of that species" she says and stares at her feet.

"So no boy has made you feel happy when he's around, and hasn't made your heart skip a beat?" She asks.

"An Incubus is a male demon that feeds on sexual intercourse through females. I have to feed regularly or else I die or lose control then feed off of any women. No matter who they are." Ulquiorra stated.

LunaCrosby said:

"U-uhm....maybe...i-i dunno" her eyes not leaving the ground.

WeirdPrincess said:
"An Incubus is a male demon that feeds on sexual intercourse through females. I have to feed regularly or else I die or lose control then feed off of any women. No matter who they are." Ulquiorra stated.
"That sounds a little terrifying" she says and glances at him.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, yes, that is something I've always wondered" she giggled as she sat on one of the chairs at the table.
''well, i sell skill notebooks and skill notes...so yeah''

Roman said:
"Well, Akira, that's what I'm trying to find out!" Roman shouted as he fought the masked one. "Who do you think they are?" He asked as he ran up a tree, the one with the weapon following in pursuit.
85-Hidan-vs-Kakashi3.gif
...♅Akira watched the fight and closed his eyes, soon smiling♅...

“ I'm not sure. Maybe they're your secret admirers? ”

tumblr_inline_nhwjood3BK1swy9ls_zpspo7yrip1.gif

LunaCrosby said:
"Come on, I'm sure there's somebody that made you feel like you were on a rollercoaster or something" she says and smiles.
"W-why are you getting so curious about i-it?" She replied still staring at the ground.

LunaCrosby said:
"That sounds a little terrifying" she says and glances at him.
"It's really not. Everything's already done and over with so I don't have to wait until I get an urge." Ulquiorra said and looked at her.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched the fight and closed his eyes, soon smiling♅...
“ I'm not sure. Maybe they're your secret admirers? ”

tumblr_inline_nhwjood3BK1swy9ls_zpspo7yrip1.gif

[/QUOTE]
Snow:*stays put and looks at Akira confused* Sh..shouldn't you go help him... not close your eyes?!

Nonalaka said:
"From space? Wow, that's really interesting!" She said with a look of awe. "So...what are you then...I'm pretty sure if I said Alien, that would be offensive" she said shaking her head.
Noah laughs. "Alien is a technical term for people who are from earth. I am considered a Starchild. Myself and my Sister were created from a specific event" He explains.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well, i sell skill notebooks and skill notes...so yeah''

[/QUOTE]
"Ah cool!" She smiled "Are they popular?"

Daniel reaver] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL] can you repost pwease *smiles inocently*)
well...i know i cant find it so...)))

*Neo was studying a spell while Mika was sitting in her lap*

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's really not. Everything's already done and over with so I don't have to wait until I get an urge." Ulquiorra said and looked at her.
"Well I'd hope so" she says and glances at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back