• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''you still tired Amara?''

[/QUOTE]
"H-huh?" She jumped a bit "Ah...I guess" she smiled a bit.

Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed her eyes widening as she stayed where she was her tail whipping around happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
Grimm mentally face palmed at his actions, but then overheard her comment. "You don't have to be alone, Mitsu." He sat down in front of her and stuck his tounge out and used a finger to pull down his cheek, lowering his lower eye lid in a silly face. "You got me to bother you now!"

Nonalaka said:
"H-huh?" She jumped a bit "Ah...I guess" she smiled a bit.
''ah...eat breakfast first then you can take a nap. k?''

*Natsuru chuckled a bit*

LunaCrosby said:
"My friends name is Allen, he told me a lot" she smiles
Ilaani stared at her before becoming extremely flustered, which she tried her hardest to cover up "O-oh, h-how m-much is a lot...."

Daniel reaver](I will [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL]
Okays shade just walking around reading with head phones in)

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah...eat breakfast first then you can take a nap. k?''
*Natsuru chuckled a bit*

[/QUOTE]
"I-I wasn't napping" she said defiantly as she pouted at him after a moment she then yawned.

LunaCrosby said:
"If you tryed I would kill you" she says half jokingly.
"You could try, I don't think you'll be able to...you are just a girl." Ulquiorra said as he raised an eyebrow at her.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, right!" She giggled "I can manipulate water, make it rain, I can turn myself into water, talk to sea creatures y'know, that kind of stuff..." she paused "oh!" She extended her hand to him "I almost forgot, my name is Camilla"
Noah shakes her hand "Noah. So you can manipulate water. Interesting." He says.

"When would we be leaving" She asks, cuddling against him.

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Noah shakes her hand "Noah. So you can manipulate water. Interesting." He says.

[/QUOTE]
She nodded her head as a butterfly made of water flew around briefly before dripping onto the ground "what can you do?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''that tired face says otherwise''

[/QUOTE]
She shook her head "nu-uh...I was just...resting my eyes!"

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani stared at her before becoming extremely flustered, which she tried her hardest to cover up "O-oh, h-how m-much is a lot...."
"From him meeting you to saying goodbye, that much" she giggled.

LunaCrosby said:
"From him meeting you to saying goodbye, that much" she giggled.
"O-oh right...that's nice" she replied as her gaze went back to the ground as she kicked around a pebble.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You could try, I don't think you'll be able to...you are just a girl." Ulquiorra said as he raised an eyebrow at her.
"Your funny, I may be a girl but I'm a lot stronger than the average god" she says.

Daniel reaver](My new characters inn the court yard laying down in the court yard making it rain softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14736-shyland/ said:
@shyland[/URL])

"Two days from now" he said frankly to her

@Piffy Queen
Shade walked around not really paying attention to where she was walking and walked into the fountain out side falling in

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head "nu-uh...I was just...resting my eyes!"
Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

Nonalaka said:
She nodded her head as a butterfly made of water flew around briefly before dripping onto the ground "what can you do?"
Noah sighs. "I can control stars and meteorites, I can summon black holes on a whim, and I can sense and feel magical energy in the environment"

LunaCrosby said:
"I can get him if you want" she said and smiled.
"W-what?, no no, I'm sure hes busy, i-its okay" she laughed nervously

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''dont lie~ i know when your lying..''

[/QUOTE]
"N-No you don't!" She pouted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back