• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Atrio nodded as he looked around "yeah" he said before he kissed ruthy happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
Sorry brothers birthday)

She smiled and kissed him back with passion.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Noah sighs. "I can control stars and meteorites, I can summon black holes on a whim, and I can sense and feel magical energy in the environment"

[/QUOTE]
Camilla looked at him in awe "that's amazing~" she said in a singsong voice.

Nonalaka said:
"W-what?, no no, I'm sure hes busy, i-its okay" she laughed nervously

"N-No you don't!" She pouted
"The only thing he's doing is sleeping" she said and created a portal to where they could see him asleep.

Nexia smiles "I can be packed and ready by then" She says, kissing River on the cheek

@Daniel reaver

Nonalaka said:
Camilla looked at him in awe "that's amazing~" she said in a singsong voice.
"Its nothing all that special" Noah says frankly. "I don't have the same amount of power my little sister does,but I can't complain" He continues.

LunaCrosby said:
"The only thing he's doing is sleeping" she said and created a portal to where they could see him asleep.
"O-oh" she stared for a bit before shaking her head "I-Itd be rude to wake him"

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra nodded,"Mm...okay. Whatever you say princess."
She put her head in her hands, shaking her head. "I could destroy the world if I wanted to, do you really wanna doubt my strength?" She says.

Nonalaka said:
"O-oh" she stared for a bit before shaking her head "I-Itd be rude to wake him"
Scarlet shrugged "he's like a big brother to me" she said and turned to the portal "WAKE UP!" She yelled through it.

Allen bolted up and looked around, seeing the portal he groaned and layed down "5 more minutes.." he mumbled.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''alright, if you say so~''

[/QUOTE]
She shook her head "I don't want to nap, I want to spend time with you!"

Nonalaka said:
"Well I've never met a person who could do that before!" she said with a nod
Noah nods. "Understandable." He looks back toward the sky. "Camilla. Do you ever wonder about what is beyond the world you know"

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet shrugged "he's like a big brother to me" she said and turned to the portal "WAKE UP!" She yelled through it.
Allen bolted up and looked around, seeing the portal he groaned and layed down "5 more minutes.." he mumbled.
Ilaani chuckled a bit at his reaction as she watched scarlet try to wake him.

LunaCrosby said:
She put her head in her hands, shaking her head. "I could destroy the world if I wanted to, do you really wanna doubt my strength?" She says.
"I'm sure you could, but you wouldn't." Ulquiorra said before yawning."I'm not doubt you, I just find it hard to believe because I haven't seen anything."

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Noah nods. "Understandable." He looks back toward the sky. "Camilla. Do you ever wonder about what is beyond the world you know"

[/QUOTE]
She looked up as well nodding a bit "yes, all the time i like to learn about new places and things~"

Nonalaka said:
She looked up as well nodding a bit "yes, all the time i like to learn about new places and things~"
Noah smirks slightly. "Would you like to see the world beyond yours?" He asks her, still looking at the sky

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''a-alright''

[/QUOTE]
"Why'd you stutter?" She asked as she turned her head to look at him questioningly.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Noah smirks slightly. "Would you like to see the world beyond yours?" He asks her, still looking at the sky

[/QUOTE]
She chuckles "yeah, that would be really cool!"

Nonalaka said:
"Why'd you stutter?" She asked as she turned her head to look at him questioningly.

She chuckles "yeah, that would be really cool!"
''nothin. im just worried that you might be sick or somethin...''

btw didnt you reply @Daniel reaver ?))

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani chuckled a bit at his reaction as she watched scarlet try to wake him.
Scarlet went throughthe portal and turned into her white dragon form "WAKE UP!" she roared.

Allen hopped up "Ok I'm awake!" He said and put his hands up.

Roman said:
Roman looked at Akira and chuckled, "These guys need to put their heads on straight then!" He said, appearing in front of the one wielding the blade and sent a lightning blade right into his ribs, taking him out.
b75a2ac5c317280042c38e9b7043c5d3.gif

"The troublesome one is the masked guy. Just like me, he can use multiple elements." Roman stated as he came from under the ground behind the male with the mask, shouting as he did so.

tumblr_n4oqttDHWX1tp287ho1_400.gif

"Raikiri!" Roman charged at the males back, sticking his hand right through. "Akira!? Why come if you don'to want to help?!"

...♅Akira continued watching as a small sigh escaped his lips. He replied as he began walking towards one of the attackers, opening his eyes♅...

“ I spotted reinforcements on my way here, so you may want to finish these guys quickly. However, if you need my help.. ”

tumblr_n4lnipsaAi1stbd2po3_500_zpsyf4vjcci.gif

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm sure you could, but you wouldn't." Ulquiorra said before yawning."I'm not doubt you, I just find it hard to believe because I haven't seen anything."
"I wouldn't destroy the earth purposely. And if you haven't seen anything then you missed out on some epic stuff." She says "though I could call up a friend and do a friendly battle if you want to see" she says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back