• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina moaned a little then bit his lip back
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
(I replied)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The hippo skidded to a stop in front of the park gates. "We're here!" He chimed as he hopped off, offering a hand to help her off. He liked to be a gentlemen.
"Yay!" She took his hand and jumped off "thank you~" she giggled as she petted the hippo again "what's his name?" She asked curiously, she found most animals that swim cute.

Daniel reaver]Thana looked over then wrapped her arms around him lovingly as she had thoght he had left her without saying goodbye "I'm fine" she said happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate chuckled, "I didn't go anywhere if that's what's wrong. I just had Annabel play a quick game of tennis with me." He said. Hayate gave a kiss and smiled. "She's pretty good too."

Nonalaka said:
Amara simply melted into the kiss, eyes closed, a blush on her face as she hands lightly gripped his shirt.
*Natsuru pulled Amara a bit closer as he kissed her a bit more deeply*

'w-who knew such a simple kiss would feel so good..?'

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi then pulled out Marbas charging it and waited for a moment to shoot whoever Akira's about to kill*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL]
One of Jack's clones appeared behind her "Stop this will only lead to chaos" He said putting a hand on her shoulder

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed lightly and pressed the kunai into the male's skin. The air continued to increasingly sting, bending to Akira's will. He spoke♅...

“ I'll give you one final chance. Release her. ”

[/QUOTE]
"If I release her she'll continue to be useless, killing her wouldn't make a difference. Hell not even Dex would care" he laughed and brought the knife to her stomach "this might be a more painfull way to die what do you think?" He says and smirks.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack's clone appeared behind Akira and whispered in his ear "Stop nothing good will come of killing him"
(( What with you guys taking Roman's skillz son?!

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina moaned a little then bit his lip back
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex broke away, panting as he wiped away a bit of saliva from his face. "You win..." He said with a smile. "And now for your prize!" He said as he rolled back on top of her, kissing her deeply.

LunaCrosby said:
"If I release her she'll continue to be useless, killing her wouldn't make a difference. Hell not even Dex would care" he laughed and brought the knife to her stomach "this might be a more painfull way to die what do you think?" He says and smirks.
Jack frowned "You are.....MAKING ME ANGRY!!!!!!!" He yelled out as the walls began to fly off the building

shortyshot8 said:
One of Jack's clones appeared behind her "Stop this will only lead to chaos" He said putting a hand on her shoulder
Lexi untied Harper and picked her up carefully trying to avoid the whip marks. "There going to pay for what they did to her" she growls under her breath not the sweet Lexi anymore. @LunaCrosby

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto blushed even more. "R-Right..." He said in defeat. "Heh, your a nice person. Cam is a lucky boy." He laughed.
Farrah's smile widened at the mention of Cam,"Yeah he's great. I'm just so nice because I don't really have friends and I'd like to make some. You're really nice too!" She said happily.

shortyshot8 said:
''but i dont really wanna sit and watch...*sigh* fine''

*Himeragi placed Marbas on the ground and sat on it. Note: Marbas is like a large hand-held cannon shaped like a cross*

Nonalaka said:
"Yay!" She took his hand and jumped off "thank you~" she giggled as she petted the hippo again "what's his name?" She asked curiously, she found most animals that swim cute.
Kaito scratched his chin. "I don't have a name for this one... Do you want to name him?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru pulled Amara a bit closer as he kissed her a bit more deeply*
'w-who knew such a simple kiss would feel so good..?'

[/QUOTE]
Amara blush grew deeper as she was pulled closer to him, gripping his shirt a bit tighter in response before slowly breaking the kiss off for a bit to take a breath.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack frowned "You are.....MAKING ME ANGRY!!!!!!!" He yelled out as the walls began to fly off the building
(( I really want to know.... ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Farrah's smile widened at the mention of Cam,"Yeah he's great. I'm just so nice because I don't really have friends and I'd like to make some. You're really nice too!" She said happily.
Yuto blushed more and more. "Th-Thanks..." He said. D-Dammit! She's turning me on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back