• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jack gripped the clone by the neck "STOP IT HE DOESN'T NEED DEATH!!!!!!!!!!"
Just by looking at the clone it burned Jack's face. He kneed Jack in the groin. "Step off! He's already hurt Toru more than once! I'm not gonna let him keep doing this!" He said as another huge arcane flame formed.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack looks over at her "Shut up no one deserves death!" He said another tear falling
Lexi glares at jack. "Then what are you gonna do to him? Cause viper can easily rescue him." She shrugs "but no let the prince handle it" she says referring to Jack as the prince.

Jaden stands other lifelessly before falling to the ground, the knife slicing her leg as he did.

Toru stood there a bit shaken up, she glanced at the corpse of jaden then at Akira and everyone else.

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8 @Mayyflower

LunaCrosby said:
Jaden stands other lifelessly before falling to the ground, the knife slicing her leg as he did.
Toru stood there a bit shaken up, she glanced at the corpse of jaden then at Akira and everyone else.

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8 @Mayyflower
Lexi wrapped her arms around Harper as she heals her back.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''want some more?''
*Natsuru asked not teasing her*

[/QUOTE]
(Did you miss my post where I used a spell making him swallow the sake?)

"Ah, I understand" she replied as she looked straight ahead "Its not going to stress you out is it?" She asked

@LunaCrosby

Daniel reaver]"Umm" Thana said as she layed down stopping him by leting him roll into her arms "why not go to the school and see some people" she said softly to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

(@Himeragi Seiker i replyed)
Hayate smirked, "Well, now that I'm like this... " Hayate nuzzled into Thana's neck and kissed her a few times. "....I don't know if I wanna go anywhere." He finished.

...♅Akira watched Jack vanished and then looked down at the lifeless corpse who was sprawled out on the floor infront of him. He sighed lightly and stepped over him, walking towards the door. As he did so, he spoke♅...

“ I'll pay for this? For what? Sacrificing a monster for an innocent life? Please. ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''want some more?''
*Natsuru asked not teasing her*

[/QUOTE]
She nodded a second time, she was too flustered to find words in this moment

Daniel reaver]"Umm" Thana said as she layed down stopping him by leting him roll into her arms "why not go to the school and see some people" she said softly to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

(@Himeragi Seiker i replyed)
repost plz?))

shortyshot8 said:
(Did you miss my post where I used a spell making him swallow the sake?)
i missed it)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]repost plz?))

i missed it)))

[/QUOTE]
(That's all that happened in the post xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]repost plz?))

i missed it)))

[/QUOTE]

shortyshot8 said:
*Nothing happened to Kajima as he swallowed the sake only becoming a bit tipsy*

''o-oi...your just feeding me sake now...''

LunaCrosby said:
"No, the presence dissapeared" he says and smiles.
"Ah, okay" she replied, ruffling her hair a little "y'know, for someone who claimed he dosent know how to relax or anything... you're a pretty fun guy.." she says with a chuckle..

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Nothing happened to Kajima as he swallowed the sake only becoming a bit tipsy*
''o-oi...your just feeding me sake now...''

[/QUOTE]
William smirked "I can get you drunk!" He said happily before making more sake appear in her mouth

Daniel reaver]Hina gladly kissed back lovingly @TheRebelliousDragon Two pistols appeared in mikas hands as she pointed one at kajima and the other at WILLIAM "mama isnot schycotic" she said defiantly to them @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Annabel nodded as she opened the door to Thana siting there with her knees to her chest and a slightly sad look on her face as she looked away from the door not. Noticing them

@Roman
@Himeragi Seiker

Hina breathed heavily as she curled up next to dex "yeah" she said softly to him

@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "I can get you drunk!" He said happily before making more sake appear in her mouth
''get me drunk, and i wont have the mind to stop myself from killing you..''

*She said as a spear appeared in her hand as the blade of the spear began to glow a chaotic purple aura*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
''well its true, i do kill people out of pleasure sometimes..just point your gun at william, he's making Kajima drink booze''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back