• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"If I release her she'll continue to be useless, killing her wouldn't make a difference. Hell not even Dex would care" he laughed and brought the knife to her stomach "this might be a more painfull way to die what do you think?" He says and smirks.
...♅Akira sighed and deactivated his Tengan. He suddenly pressed the kunai further into his neck. Akira activated his Tengan and it began to spin, soon turning into a different symbol altogether, representing his bloodlust. He spoke as he continued to slowly press the point into the male's neck♅...

“ I warned you. ”

tumblr_nh2u6pfUFa1tjt19to1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina blushed as she kissed back happily wraping her arms around his neck and closing her eyes
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
As Dex kissed her, his book suddenly appeared next to him as he teleported them back to his dorm. He pulled away and pushed her on the bed. "I'm not holding anything back..." He said.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and deactivated his Tengan. He suddenly pressed the kunai further into his neck. Akira activated his Tengan and it began to spin, soon turning into a different symbol altogether, representing his bloodlust. He spoke as he continued to slowly press the point into the male's neck♅...
“ I warned you. ”

[/QUOTE]
Jack's clone punched Akira in the back of the head "DUDE STOP IT IF YOU KILL HIM ONLY CHAOS WILL COME!!!"

Nonalaka said:
Amara blush grew deeper as she was pulled closer to him, gripping his shirt a bit tighter in response before slowly breaking the kiss off for a bit to take a breath.
*Natsuru breathed a bit heavily looking at Amara*

''d-do you like doing this...?''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kaito scratched his chin. "I don't have a name for this one... Do you want to name him?" He asked.
"Ah can I?" Her eyes lit up before she thought for a bit "hows about.....Ollie?" She asked as she looked at the hippo to see its response.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ I warned you. ”

[/QUOTE]
Lexi shouts. "Just kill him already... Look what he did to my little sister.. She's only 8" she says glaring at Jaden

Daniel reaver]Thana smiled and kissed him back "yeah she is" she said softly to hayate [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"So, what's the plan today?" Hayate asked walking over to the bed, taking a seat. "Are we staying in Oblivion today or are we going back to the school?"

Hina giggled a little "you better not tease me baby. You know I don't like that" she said playfully to him before grabbing him and pulling him down onto her and into a deep kiss

(Fade)

@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
Jack's clone punched Akira in the back of the head "DUDE STOP IT IF YOU KILL HIM ONLY CHAOS WILL COME!!!"
Lexi glares at jack. "How are you willing to spare his life after he whipped my eight year old sister?!" She growls showing jack harpers back.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ I warned you. ”

[/QUOTE]
Jaden coughed up a bit of blood, as he did he slightly cut Torus arm "the more you hurt me The more I hurt her" he said and smirked at Toru who was in tears "your friend that's suppose to protect you is busy with his chick having a little fun, how do you feel." He laughed even though it hurt.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah can I?" Her eyes lit up before she thought for a bit "hows about.....Ollie?" She asked as she looked at the hippo to see its response.
The hippo tackled her and licked her face. "Ey Ollie! That's enough!" Kite laughed as he nudged his hand against the hippo. "He likes you." He said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru breathed a bit heavily looking at Amara*
''d-do you like doing this...?''

[/QUOTE]
She looked at him for a bit, blushing furiously before slowly nodding.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi glares at jack. "How are you willing to spare his life after he whipped my eight year old sister?!" She growls showing jack harpers back.
Jack shook his head "I will give him what he deserves but death is too far" He said a tears falling from his face

LunaCrosby said:
Jaden coughed up a bit of blood, as he did he slightly cut Torus arm "the more you hurt me The more I hurt her" he said and smirked at Toru who was in tears "your friend that's suppose to protect you is busy with his chick having a little fun, how do you feel." He laughed even though it hurt.
Lexi removes jadens lips so he couldn't talk. "How do you like it that your mistress left you here to die" she growls

Daniel reaver]Thana shrugged as she slid over and leaned against hayate "whatever you want baby" she said softly not caring what they do as long as she was with him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate chuckled and rolled around the bed childishly, "I want you pick baby." He said trying out the nickname on her. "I always do."

LunaCrosby said:
A clone of Dex suddenly appeared as a HUGE arcane flame appeared. "HERES HOW I FEEL YOU BITCH!" He yelled as he burned Jaden to a crisp. "BURN IN HELL!" The clone yelled.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack shook his head "I will give him what he deserves but death is too far" He said a tears falling from his face
Lexi glares. "Death is what he deserves I don't care if your crying right now, but working with that witch is beyond far and hurting the ones I love... IS CROSSING THE LINES" she shouts.

A clone of Dex suddenly appeared as a HUGE arcane flame appeared. "HERES HOW I FEEL YOU BITCH!" He yelled as he burned Jaden to a crisp. "BURN IN HELL!" The clone yelled.
Jack gripped the clone by the neck "STOP IT HE DOESN'T NEED DEATH!!!!!!!!!!"

The hippo tackled her and licked her face. "Ey Ollie! That's enough!" Kite laughed as he nudged his hand against the hippo. "He likes you." He said.
She laughed as she was nearly pushed off her feet by the hippo "Aww, I like you too Ollie" she chuckled before looking at the entrance to the park. "Can we go in now?" She asked him.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi glares. "Death is what he deserves I don't care if your crying right now, but working with that witch is beyond far and hurting the ones I love... IS CROSSING THE LINES" she shouts.
Jack looks over at her "Shut up no one deserves death!" He said another tear falling

shortyshot8 said:
...♅Just before the clone's hand impacted Akira's head, it vanished, removing the clone from existence. Akira spoke♅...

“ Pathetic. ”

...♅Akira continued pushing the kunai into the male's neck, soon breaking through the jugular and causing blood to rush from his neck. At that moment, Akira pulled the kunai to the left, causing it to rip through the male's neck, cleanly cutting through the voice box and away from the male's body. His eyes returned to the normal Tengan form and looked over towards Jack as the male began to bleed out. He spoke♅...

“ The next time you attempt to strike me, I will end your lineage. ”

tumblr_m9s4z5H5Xn1rogrg0o1_500_zpseymxuagu.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina giggled a little "you better not tease me baby. You know I don't like that" she said playfully to him before grabbing him and pulling him down onto her and into a deep kiss
(Fade)

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
(Yup!) Dex rolled off of her, sweating a little. "That's our third time huh?" He said laughing weakly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Just before the clone's hand impacted Akira's head, it vanished, removing the clone from existence.♅...

“ Pathetic. ”

...♅Akira continued pushing the kunai into the male's neck, soon breaking through the jugular and causing blood to rush from his neck. t that moment, Akira pulled the kunai to the left, causing it to rip through the male's neck, cleanly cutting through the voice box. His eyes returned to the normal Tengan form and looked over towards Jack. He spoke♅...

“ The next time you attempt to strike me, I will end your lineage. ”

tumblr_m9s4z5H5Xn1rogrg0o1_500_zpseymxuagu.gif

[/QUOTE]
Jack closed his eyes "Akira...............Do you have any clue what you just did?" He began to laugh before his smile faded "You are going to pay for this" He said before vanishing

Yuto blushed more and more. "Th-Thanks..." He said. D-Dammit! She's turning me on!
"Are you okay? You're face is really red." Farah said as she leaned closer to him."Do you need anything? Like medicine?" She said with a frown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back