• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"I don't have to go.. I'm sure they'll be fine" he says to her
She almost let out a smile before covering it over, she gave him a confused look "...I thought you said a bit ago you had to?"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi fully turned and broke loose she breaks the barriers. "You should have stopped when I told you too" she growls
Jaden stares at jack "cure her broken heart, that's how" he says "and you wouldn't Kill Torus brother would you?" He said pointing at her.

"Your not my brother! Your a psychopath!" She yelled.

Jaden dissapeared and reappeared behind Toru, grabbing her and holding a knife to her throat "come near me and she gets it" he growls.

@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
Jack looked back at him "That's a very good question" He said nervous of the power he felt from Akira
"Well I did my part" she says looking at Lexi, Viper and jaden disappears leaving them all alone. @LunaCrosby

Nonalaka said:
She almost let out a smile before covering it over, she gave him a confused look "...I thought you said a bit ago you had to?"
"Its more like my brother wants me too, but he'll forgive me" he says and shrugs.

Nonalaka said:
Amara blushed in response as she moved a bit closer and kissed him back.
*Natsuru continued to kiss Amara since he never did this with her before*

LunaCrosby said:
Jaden stares at jack "cure her broken heart, that's how" he says "and you wouldn't Kill Torus brother would you?" He said pointing at her.

Jaden dissapeared and reappeared behind Toru, grabbing her and holding a knife to her throat "come near me and she gets it" he growls.

@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon
Jack frowned "You bore me" He said before speaking again "Zun Bak Tul" He said sending jaden's knife into the underworld

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite blushed a little at how she took his hand, then smiled, pulling her on the hippo. "Here we gooooo!" He said as the hippo bounded off towards the park.
Camilla laughed as the hippo took off, holding on tightly "Eeeeee, this is a super fun way to travel!" She said excitedly as she looked around at the scenery quickly passing by.

LunaCrosby said:

@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon

...♅Akira watched the male take the female hostage and suddenly vanished, manifesting behind the male. He held a small kunai up to the male's neck and spoke, a threatening tone being released from his lips♅...

“ If I were you, I'd release the girl. I don't like killing, however I will do what is necessary. ”

tumblr_nhcpa0gcJO1tuw0pco7_400_zpsuv6pvafr.gif

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto brushed tears from her face. "Hey, you didn't offend me... I just get turned on by compliments like being called cute." He said.
Farah sniffled and nodded,"Okay..." She said slowly before a faint blush appeared."Sorry....I'll try not to do that to you. It's just...you seemed to excited and happy and it looked really cute!"

Nonalaka said:
Camilla laughed as the hippo took off, holding on tightly "Eeeeee, this is a super fun way to travel!" She said excitedly as she looked around at the scenery quickly passing by.
The hippo skidded to a stop in front of the park gates. "We're here!" He chimed as he hopped off, offering a hand to help her off. He liked to be a gentlemen.

Hina gladly kissed back lovingly

@TheRebelliousDragon

Two pistols appeared in mikas hands as she pointed one at kajima and the other at WILLIAM "mama isnot schycotic" she said defiantly to them

@shortyshot8

@Himeragi Seiker

Annabel nodded as she opened the door to Thana siting there with her knees to her chest and a slightly sad look on her face as she looked away from the door not. Noticing them

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
Farah sniffled and nodded,"Okay..." She said slowly before a faint blush appeared."Sorry....I'll try not to do that to you. It's just...you seemed to excited and happy and it looked really cute!"
Yuto blushed even more. "R-Right..." He said in defeat. "Heh, your a nice person. Cam is a lucky boy." He laughed.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅Akira watched the male take the female hostage and suddenly vanished, manifesting behind the male. He held a small kunai up to the male's neck and spoke, a threatening tone being released from his lips♅...

“ If I were you, I'd release the girl. I don't like killing, however I will do what is necessary. ”

tumblr_nhcpa0gcJO1tuw0pco7_400_zpsuv6pvafr.gif

[/QUOTE]
Jaden looked at Akira "arnt I allowed to play with my little sister?" He snirked and another knife appeared near her throat. "No one loves her anyways, her fiancé cheated on her which shows how useless she is" he laughed.

Daniel reaver]Hina gladly kissed back lovingly @TheRebelliousDragon Two pistols appeared in mikas hands as she pointed one at kajima and the other at WILLIAM "mama isnot schycotic" she said defiantly to them @himeragai Seiker Annabel nodded as she opened the door to Thana siting there with her knees to her chest and a slightly sad look on her face as she looked away from the door not. Noticing them [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
William went wide eyed "Hey I'm just saying the truth" He said knowing normal bullets would be fine

LunaCrosby said:
"Its more like my brother wants me too, but he'll forgive me" he says and shrugs.
"Ah, I understand" she replied as she walked along looking straight ahead.

LunaCrosby said:
Jaden looked at Akira "arnt I allowed to play with my little sister?" He snirked and another knife appeared near her throat. "No one loves her anyways, her fiancé cheated on her which shows how useless she is" he laughed.
Jack went wide eyed "NO! SHE ISN'T USELESS!!" He yelled in anger

LunaCrosby said:
i wanna get Himeragi involved >.<)))

*Himeragi stands in the distance watching*

@Fukushima Akira

Daniel reaver]Hina gladly kissed back lovingly @TheRebelliousDragon Two pistols appeared in mikas hands as she pointed one at kajima and the other at WILLIAM "mama isnot schycotic" she said defiantly to them @shortyshot8 Annabel nodded as she opened the door to Thana siting there with her knees to her chest and a slightly sad look on her face as she looked away from the door not. Noticing them [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Hey Thana! I see you're awake!" Hayate said running over to her. "You look.... sad. Is something wrong?"

LunaCrosby said:
"Well this was fun" she says As she appears next to Jaden and puts her hand on her shoulder. " I did my part , now let's go Jaden." She says disappearing with him.

Daniel reaver]Hina gladly kissed back lovingly @TheRebelliousDragon Two pistols appeared in mikas hands as she pointed one at kajima and the other at WILLIAM "mama isnot schycotic" she said defiantly to them @shortyshot8 Annabel nodded as she opened the door to Thana siting there with her knees to her chest and a slightly sad look on her face as she looked away from the door not. Noticing them [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Dex slid his tongue in, biting her bottom lip playfully. He enjoyed every second he kissed her.

LunaCrosby said:
...♅Akira sighed lightly and pressed the kunai into the male's skin. The air continued to increasingly sting, bending to Akira's will. He spoke♅...

“ I'll give you one final chance. Release her. ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru continued to kiss Amara since he never did this with her before*

[/QUOTE]
Amara simply melted into the kiss, eyes closed, a blush on her face as she hands lightly gripped his shirt.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed lightly and pressed the kunai into the male's skin. The air continued to increasingly sting, bending to Akira's will. He spoke♅...

“ I'll give you one final chance. Release her. ”

[/QUOTE]
Jack's clone appeared behind Akira and whispered in his ear "Stop nothing good will come of killing him"

Mayyflower said:
"Well this was fun" she says As she appears next to Jaden and puts her hand on her shoulder. " I did my part , now let's go Jaden." She says disappearing with him.
(Why do you please ignore me @shortyshot8 read that^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back