• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah.." he yawns and goes even quieter. "Somethings wrong, I sense incredible dark magic" he says and looks around.
"Incredible dark magic?" She paused for a bit "....sorry, I don't have your superhero senses I can't sense it" she chuckled, sticking her hands in her pockets "...Are you gonna check it out?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"She doesn't drink much so she's probablt still asleep or siting in the bed wondering where you are" she said softly to hayate
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, makes sense." Hayate said looking over at the door, "Come on we'are gonna go see if she's woke..." Hayate walked over to Annabel and put his hand on her shoulder, making them appear in front of Thana's bedroom door. "Lets go." He said smiling.

tumblr_mguf44dZFG1rsrt78o2_250.gif

Daniel reaver]"I never had a mama. she left when I was a baby so I was just saying it would be nice to have a mama" she said softly as she curled up with neo [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''alright, il be your mama then''

*Neo said as she hugged Mika*

''i never knew that a psychotic girl like you would say that...''

*Neo sticks her tongue at Kajima childishly*

''o-oi! im older than you though!''

Nonalaka said:
A light blush that was just barely visible grew on her cheeks as she smiled "Thank you~"
Kite winked at her. "No problem! You seem like a lot of fun, do you want to go somewhere?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright, il be your mama then''
*Neo said as she hugged Mika*

''i never knew that a psychotic girl like you would say that...''

*Neo sticks her tongue at Kajima childishly*

''o-oi! im older than you though!''

[/QUOTE]
William looked over at them and laughed a little "You guys are insane" He said jokingly

Nonalaka said:
"Incredible dark magic?" She paused for a bit "....sorry, I don't have your superhero senses I can't sense it" she chuckled, sticking her hands in her pockets "...Are you gonna check it out?" She asked.
"I kinda need to, its my job. Especially with what and who I am" he says "Ok well, I'm gods brother, its my job like him to help others. And I can tell its my friends who are in danger" he says.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"I'm not sure... Maybe a couple weeks left... " Blair looked down and frowned
Han smiled and put his arm around her, gently pulling her closer, "I can't wait." He said, before giving her a kiss.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite winked at her. "No problem! You seem like a lot of fun, do you want to go somewhere?" He asked.
"I do? *Ahem* I mean, yes, I am....I guess" she laughed "Go somewhere? Like where? I dunno what's around here" she clapped her hands together and smiled.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto stared in awe at the big theater. "I-I didn't think it would be this big..." He said, a bit surprised, but then smiled. "This is going to be fun!" He said smiling.
Farah giggled as she watched him,"You're so cute and excited! Let's go find out seats." She said happily as she grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the back."It's much better back here so you don't have to crane your neck to look up at the screen." She stated, taking a seat.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''and your a pervert''

[/QUOTE]
William sighed as he stood up "You're really trying that? Fine I guess I shall punish you" He said snapping his fingers and making sake appear in her mouth

LunaCrosby said:
He nods and turns to harper, striking her with the object.
Harper cries out in pain.

"Stop... Stop it she's just a kid." She cries out

"Again! Don't stop jaden" she orders him

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''n-no reason i guess...''

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm, thats not a thing that happens for no reason but Alright" she chuckled as she hugged him.

Nonalaka said:
"I do? *Ahem* I mean, yes, I am....I guess" she laughed "Go somewhere? Like where? I dunno what's around here" she clapped her hands together and smiled.
Kite patted her on the head, chuckling. "Yup! Go somewhere! How does the park sound?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
Harper cries out in pain.
"Stop... Stop it she's just a kid." She cries out

"Again! Don't stop jaden" she orders him
Jaden does it a couple more times and looks at her "she's bleeding now" he says and looks at Lexi "should of just listened when I spoke with you" he says and strikes harper really hard.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah giggled as she watched him,"You're so cute and excited! Let's go find out seats." She said happily as she grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the back."It's much better back here so you don't have to crane your neck to look up at the screen." She stated, taking a seat.
Yuto frowned and went bright red. "I-I am not cute!" He protested before sitting down next to her popping a kernel of popcorn in his mouth then looking away.

LunaCrosby said:
Jaden does it a couple more times and looks at her "she's bleeding now" he says and looks at Lexi "should of just listened when I spoke with you" he says and strikes harper really hard.
A hippo suddenly appears and strikes Jaden down, biting his wrist off.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka hopped out of Akira's arms and looked around before putting her hands behind her back. She slowly began began walking and hummed as she went,"It's a beautiful day. We should build a fire and make smores."
...♅Akira smiled and looked around, noticing there was only twelve people on the sand, along with some tents. He looked at Asuka and replied♅...

“ I agree. We could have our own little camping trip on the beach. ”

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
"I kinda need to, its my job. Especially with what and who I am" he says "Ok well, I'm gods brother, its my job like him to help others. And I can tell its my friends who are in danger" he says.
She looked over at him "Ah....right, well...I wouldn't want to get in the way so I'll just walk home" she almost looked like she was frowning "I had fun today, thanks" she smiled a little "I'll see you around?"

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed as he stood up "You're really trying that? Fine I guess I shall punish you" He said snapping his fingers and making sake appear in her mouth
*Kajima didnt swallow it but blew fire at William*

LunaCrosby said:
Jadens hand grew back and he stared at the hippo.
The hippo tackled him out the window as more appeared. "It's a hippo party!" A hippo with a bikini said as it danced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back