• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lexi woke up tied to a chair that prevents her from using magic. "Good your awake. We can get started. Now since you don't want to be the person you were meant to be. Then Ima have to torture your sister until it comes out. So this won't take long" she grins as she steals a band over harpers head, Harper cries out.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi woke up tied to a chair that prevents her from using magic. "Good your awake. We can get started. Now since you don't want to be the person you were meant to be. Then Ima have to torture your sister until it comes out. So this won't take long" she grins as she steals a band over harpers head, Harper cries out.
@LunaCrosby

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu sighed then sat u and slid away from William "stop it will" she said exaustedly
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "I didn't even do anything yet" He said in a annoyed tone

Daniel reaver]Annabel laughed a little then blushed when he called her Anna "p-please don't" she said nervously to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate smiled, "Why not?" He asked chuckling. "I think it's pretty cool."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto scratched his chin. "Well sort of, I'm the god of Dark Exceeds... I'm the strongest Exceed there is." He said. "That popcorn looks great!" He said excitedly.
Farah held out the popcorn,"Want some? You should probably have some before I dump the raisins in them." She replied, popping a piece into her mouth.

Mayyflower said:
Kite bursts in on his hippo. "I'm back bitches!" He laughs as he knocks over Viper. "You ok Alexys?"

(Celia is free... And I think Kite now.)
Kite woke up on the hot concrete at the entrance of the school. "D-Dammit... I did it again..." He said.
((Okay uvu))

Camilla was passing the entrance went she heard a voice and spotted a boy laying on the ground before stopping "Did what again, fall over?" The young blue haired nymph asked, tilting her head as she looked at him.

((....Oh never mind then xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah held out the popcorn,"Want some? You should probably have some before I dump the raisins in them." She replied, popping a piece into her mouth.
Yuto pops a piece in his mouth. "I've tasted better... But it's good." He said.

Nonalaka said:
((Okay uvu))
Camilla was passing the entrance went she heard a voice and spotted a boy laying on the ground before stopping "Did what again, fall over?" The young blue haired nymph asked, tilting her head as she looked at him.

((....Oh never mind then xD ))
(Wait xD )

Kite suddenly reappeared in front of Camilla again on his pink hippo. "You don't want to know." He said.

@Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu sighed exaustedly "because I can see how much lust you have" she said softly to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "I can't help it you are just" He said unable to find words for how seductive she was

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "Lily and her jackass, wouldn't destroy the house.....hopefully. Well, I'm ready. So we can go."

Hayate sighed, "It is all your fault, that I don't want to move. I'm all comfortable now..." Hayate said quietly. He sighed and just laid his head back down, knowing nothing would mess up this moment.
"You never know... " Blair held his hand and walked back

(Wait xD )
Kite suddenly reappeared in front of Camilla again on his pink hippo. "You don't want to know." He said.

@Mayyflower
Camilla stared at the boy on the pink hippo "......I think I do, but okay" she said as she pursed her lips trying to process the situation somewhat.

"M-mistress Thana won't like it. She's very inscure when it comes to her relations ships and would easily think some things the worst option" annabel said as she looked around to see if Thana was there

@shortyshot8

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"You never know... " Blair held his hand and walked back
Han grabbed his suitcase and held Blair's hand as they began walking. "So, how long do we have left?" He asked looking at her stomach

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"M-mistress Thana won't like it. She's very inscure when it comes to her relations ships and would easily think some things the worst option" annabel said as she looked around to see if Thana was there
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "Okay okay come here" He said looking to cuddle with her

Nonalaka said:
Camilla stared at the boy on the pink hippo "......I think I do, but okay" she said as she pursed her lips trying to process the situation somewhat.
Kite hoped off his hippo as it disappeared. "My name is Kaito! But most people call me Kite." He said with a smile, poking her nose playfully.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Hi baby" Hina said softly as she smiled leaning against him after he appeared
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex held her close to him, smiling at her. "I missed you." He said softly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"M-mistress Thana won't like it. She's very inscure when it comes to her relations ships and would easily think some things the worst option" annabel said as she looked around to see if Thana was there
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
"Don't worry, I'll explain everything. She'd know I'm telling the truth. Besides, I hope she knows I'd never do anything like that to her. I'm not that kind of guy " Hayate explained.

"I missed you more" she said playfully to him as she rested her head on his shoulder

@TheRebelliousDragon

"SH-she's still very insecure about it even if you explain to her" annabel said still insisted thathe doesn't give her a nicknamr

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I missed you more" she said playfully to him as she rested her head on his shoulder
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Dex kissed her forehead. "There's no way you could of missed me more." He said playfully, as if he was challenging her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back