• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Zero scowls "kyle can you speed up the time on the shield thing?" He asks
Kyle tries "I can't its blocks my magic" he says

Levi tries her magic "it's blocking my magic too it's blocking all of are magic" she says

Roman said:
"Hopefully. Now, I think you should see the courtyard. That's where most of the cool kids hangout." Yamada said looking at the door that lead there. "Come on."
Kagura followed "cool kids? No ones cool if they give theirself that label" she laughs.

Mayyflower said:
Kyle tries "I can't its blocks my magic" he says
Levi tries her magic "it's blocking my magic too it's blocking all of are magic" she says
"Who else is close by that could help Lexi?" Zero asks "I'll get into their mind and tell them what happened".

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura followed "cool kids? No ones cool if they give theirself that label" she laughs.

"Who else is close by that could help Lexi?" Zero asks "I'll get into their mind and tell them what happened".
Yamada chuckled, "I said cool, because they're the students you can tell apart from other students. They're either dramatically stronger than our average student or their powers are.... Different."

Roman said:
Yamada chuckled, "I said cool, because they're the students you can tell apart from other students. They're either dramatically stronger than our average student or their powers are.... Different."
"Interesting, I've only heard of Akira. Seems to be a hot topic. Who is this Akira?" She asks.

LunaCrosby said:

"Toru! She's in the park" Levi says

Lexi glares a viper. "What do you want Viper" she says crossing her arms

Viper smirks. "Oh dear, I think you know." She says before putting the sleep spell on her and shrinks and puts her in a bottle with Harper. "Now I'll be on my way" she says disappearing.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi glares a viper. "What do you want Viper" she says crossing her arms
Viper smirks. "Oh dear, I think you know." She says before putting the sleep spell on her and shrinks and puts her in a bottle with Harper. "Now I'll be on my way" she says disappearing.
@LunaCrosby

LunaCrosby said:
"Interesting, I've only heard of Akira. Seems to be a hot topic. Who is this Akira?" She asks.
Yamada smiled, "Akira? Now that's a kick ass guy there. He's a sanctum, meaning he's above your average God. Strongest person at our school, even stronger than the teachers here. He's older than all of us too, but we have our fair share of strong students, there are these three that faced Akira and actually stood a chance. But that was only because he held back, but he still was stronger..." Yamada chuckled. "That's enough of my rambling. Lets go."

Mayyflower said:
"Toru! She's in the park" Levi says
"Ill just make her angry so she unleashes her full power on that witch" he says and snirks Toru, can your useless self save Lexi? Or are you just that useless? He says in her mind, knowing that would set her off.

Toru got a pissed of expression "IM NOT USELESS!!" she yelled and jumped up running in the direction of Lexi "THAT BITCH WANTS TO KIDNAP MY FREINDS SHE HAS TO GET THROHGH ME FIRST!" She growled and ran by Dex, ignoring him at the moment "I'm not useless you dick" she mumbled just now realising Zero did that on purpose.

Roman said:
Yamada smiled, "Akira? Now that's a kick ass guy there. He's a sanctum, meaning he's above your average God. Strongest person at our school, even stronger than the teachers here. He's older than all of us too, but we have our fair share of strong students, there are these three that faced Akira and actually stood a chance. But that was only because he held back, but he still was stronger..." Yamada chuckled. "That's enough of my rambling. Lets go."
"Well now I can see why people freak out about him" she laughed and followed.

@Nonalaka

"That's a pity win" he whined and shrugged "but I'll take it" he says.

LunaCrosby said:
"Ill just make her angry so she unleashes her full power on that witch" he says and snirks Toru, can your useless self save Lexi? Or are you just that useless? He says in her mind, knowing that would set her off.
Toru got a pissed of expression "IM NOT USELESS!!" she yelled and jumped up running in the direction of Lexi "THAT BITCH WANTS TO KIDNAP MY FREINDS SHE HAS TO GET THROHGH ME FIRST!" She growled and ran by Dex, ignoring him at the moment "I'm not useless you dick" she mumbled just now realising Zero did that on purpose.

@Nonalaka

"Well, here we are, the courtyard. Where most of our main squeezes hangout." Yamada said with a nod. "If you want you can go mingle and meet some of them. Or you can finish getting the tour. Your choice."

Roman said:
"Well, here we are, the courtyard. Where most of our main squeezes hangout." Yamada said with a nod. "If you want you can go mingle and meet some of them. Or you can finish getting the tour. Your choice."
"Hmm, I'll meet some people" she says "thanks for the tour though" she smiles.

LunaCrosby said:

@Nonalaka

"You still want to swim, or have you had enough?" She asked as she swam over and sat on the edge of the pool.

LunaCrosby said:
"Hmm, I'll meet some people" she says "thanks for the tour though" she smiles.
Yamada waves goodbye and makes his way to the parking lot, "If you need anything remember, Mr. Yamada."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina sat there in a park again leaning against a tree as she looked up at the sky tiredly as the sun slowly rose bringing a smile across her face

Mitsu eatched him then layed down next to him ignoring neo and kajima plus the little girl with the guns and nuzzling up to wills side

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Dex teleported next to her. "There you are babe." He laughed.

Nonalaka said:
"You still want to swim, or have you had enough?" She asked as she swam over and sat on the edge of the pool.
"I think I've had enough, I'm tired" he yawns.

Roman said:
Yamada waves goodbye and makes his way to the parking lot, "If you need anything remember, Mr. Yamada."
Kagura nods "if I need anything I'll come to you,Mr.Yamada" she smiles.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're a god? That's so cool!" Farah said excitedly as she got popcorn and chocolate covered raisins."Is it different being a god than a regular human?"
Yuto scratched his chin. "Well sort of, I'm the god of Dark Exceeds... I'm the strongest Exceed there is." He said. "That popcorn looks great!" He said excitedly.

LunaCrosby said:
"Tired? Alright, Let's leave then" she gives a nod before leaving to change again.

LunaCrosby said:

Kagura nods "if I need anything I'll come to you,Mr.Yamada" she smiles.
"Alright. Goodbye and see you tomorrow, Kagura." Yamada said as he walked away.

Nonalaka said:
((Anyone free? I have a new character ;0;))
(Celia is free... And I think Kite now.)

Kite woke up on the hot concrete at the entrance of the school. "D-Dammit... I did it again..." He said.

LunaCrosby said:
Allen shrugs and drys off, throwing on his shirt and mask.
Ilaani comes back after changing back into her normal attire. She walked over to him as she fixed her still slightly damp hair. "Ready to go?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back