• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel quickly hit it back quickly sending it to the far corner of the court to see if he could get it in time before it went out
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William blushed "I-I don't think it's the Magic doing it this time...I think it's you" He said his face turning red

LunaCrosby said:
"Probably when all these stores opened up" she says and smiles.
Yamada nodded and stepped in, "Yeah, all the good sto--" Yamada was interrupted when a cloud of smoke appeared around his body. Making him young again.

isshin_shiba__colored__bleach_533__by_beyondyourmemory-d615vws.png

"That's something I forgot to mention. I'm cursed..." He said with a small smile.

LunaCrosby said:
Lexi someone's after you be care full and hide where theybwouldnt suspect! His voice echis through her head.
What are you talking about, who's aft- she says as she gets interrupted. She gasps

"Hello dear.." Viper says walking up to Lexi. Lexi tires to run but viper freezes her. She shakes her head "Come on why would you try and run from your dear old aunt? You know how weak my knees are" she says grinning

LunaCrosby said:
Toru frowned slightly but hid it with her hand "yeah shed get upset if you spend more time with your best friends then her" she says and lays on the bench she fell off earlier "and.. my leg got cut from the fall... great" she mumbles and wipes the blood off with her shirt "have fun" she says to him and focuses on her leg.
Dex felt guilty. The least he could do was heal her leg. He summoned a book, chanted a phrase and healed her leg. He then walked out of sight. Where are you Hina...? He thought.

@Daniel reaver

Roman said:
Yamada nodded and stepped in, "Yeah, all the good sto--" Yamada was interrupted when a cloud of smoke appeared around his body. Making him young again.
isshin_shiba__colored__bleach_533__by_beyondyourmemory-d615vws.png

"That's something I forgot to mention. I'm cursed..." He said with a small smile.

Kagura tilted her head "it doesn't seem like much of a curse" she says and stares at him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel quickly hit it back quickly sending it to the far corner of the court to see if he could get it in time before it went out
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Hayate ran as quickly as possible, catching the ball at the last possible second, "That was close. A little too close."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I can still suck it out of you" she mumbled before she pulled away slightly then groaned as her head ache increased
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William continued blushing "But would it help? If it's caused by you and your lips touch mine to take it away it just cancels each other out"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura tilted her head "it doesn't seem like much of a curse" she says and stares at him.
"It is if you can't control it..." Yamada said rubbing his chin. "So, where do you wanna go next?" He asked turning to her.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto blushed a little. "Y-You too..." He said before looking down. He had searched her thoughts. He knew pretty much her dating life, the fact she was going to have a baby... He had started to like her, but knew he couldn't. He just shrugged the thought off. He was out with a friend...
Farah hummed happily as they finally got to the theater. Ordering two tickets for a comedy, she made her way inside and stood at the counter, unsure of what to get."Do you want any snacks Yuto? Besides popcorn of course because I was gonna get that anyway."

Dex felt guilty. The least he could do was heal her leg. He summoned a book, chanted a phrase and healed her leg. He then walked out of sight. Where are you Hina...? He thought.
@Daniel reaver
Toru looked at her leg "I'm so fucking useless..." she sighs and flopped back,laying on the bench and staring at the sky "I'll find someone else to love... I hope" she mumbled knowing shed be sad for awhile.

Daniel reaver]Annabel giggled as she quickly countered sending to the other corner with a deadly accuracy as the ball flew to where she wanted it to [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"You're pretty good at this!" Hayate said running after the ball. He hit it, sending it over to her side. "So good it's scary." He said with a laugh.

Annabel laughed as she quickly made it over before the ball got there and hit it as hard as she could launching it to the other side again "thank you" she said as she watched him

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah hummed happily as they finally got to the theater. Ordering two tickets for a comedy, she made her way inside and stood at the counter, unsure of what to get."Do you want any snacks Yuto? Besides popcorn of course because I was gonna get that anyway."
Yuto shook his head. "Nah, I'm good. I'm a god after all." He said.

Roman said:
"It is if you can't control it..." Yamada said rubbing his chin. "So, where do you wanna go next?" He asked turning to her.
"Anywhere, just show me one places that's close then another" she says "and im sure you'll be able to control it".

Daniel reaver]"Then you'll have to supress it" she said through a groan as the hang over hit her harder @shortyshot8 [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#00b3b3]William gulped "I will try" He said softly "I think I need some rest" He said before laying down on the floor[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Hina sat there in a park again leaning against a tree as she looked up at the sky tiredly as the sun slowly rose bringing a smile across her face

Mitsu eatched him then layed down next to him ignoring neo and kajima plus the little girl with the guns and nuzzling up to wills side

@shortyshot8

Daniel reaver]Annabel laughed as she quickly made it over before the ball got there and hit it as hard as she could launching it to the other side again "thank you" she said as she watched him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate ignored the ball and dropped the tennis racket. "I can't beat a 6 year champion." He said smiling. "So, I forfeit. Good game, Anna." He then rubbed his chin, "Yeah, I'm gonna call you Anna from now on."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina sat there in a park again leaning against a tree as she looked up at the sky tiredly as the sun slowly rose bringing a smile across her face

Mitsu eatched him then layed down next to him ignoring neo and kajima plus the little girl with the guns and nuzzling up to wills side

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William's body felt insanely hot at this point as lust had almost taken over his mind "Mi-Mitsu I....."

Mayyflower said:
What are you talking about, who's aft- she says as she gets interrupted. She gasps

"Hello dear.." Viper says walking up to Lexi. Lexi tires to run but viper freezes her. She shakes her head "Come on why would you try and run from your dear old aunt? You know how weak my knees are" she says grinning
Zero scowls "kyle can you speed up the time on the shield thing?" He asks

LunaCrosby said:
"Anywhere, just show me one places that's close then another" she says "and im sure you'll be able to control it".
"Hopefully. Now, I think you should see the courtyard. That's where most of the cool kids hangout." Yamada said looking at the door that lead there. "Come on."

Yuto shook his head. "Nah, I'm good. I'm a god after all." He said.
"You're a god? That's so cool!" Farah said excitedly as she got popcorn and chocolate covered raisins."Is it different being a god than a regular human?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back