• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"cafeteria" she says and nods with a smile, so many places ... she thinks.
"Follow me then!" Yamada said happily. "The people barely even use the cafeteria here, so I really don't understand why we have one, but hey. Why not?" He asked jokingly.

Archdemon said:
"I see..... Did you know that I'm the only one left? I'm the only shadow demon in existence now.... Though I don't know much either since I was very young when they were all slaughtered..... My journey was suppose to grant me more wisdom but I found nothing. For a shadow demon I'm only using basic spells since I was never taught the advance ones and I hope my journeys can provide me with this gap in knowledge." He stopped staring at Diablo and more towards the shadows.
Diablo looked to where he was looking. "The path of knowledge is a difficult one." He said.

LunaCrosby said:
"I saw what you did!" He yelled and pointed at her angrily.
Scarlet glares down at the girl "its her, I can feel it... and is that zero?!" She says happily.
"Oh you kids are such a bother. She says as she puts Levi, scarlet, Kyle, and zero in a barrier that no one could break. "It will only last for a few hours.. And that's plenty of time for what I have planned. Good bye now" she says walking away laughing.

Roman said:
"Follow me then!" Yamada said happily. "The people barely even use the cafeteria here, so I really don't understand why we have one, but hey. Why not?" He asked jokingly.
"For fun I guess" she laughs And follows him.

LunaCrosby said:
She blushed even more "b-but best friends don't kiss" she says and covers her cheeks with her hands.
Dex tilted his head again. "Then doesn't that make us more than best friends...? I wish it could be like that, but Hina would never agree... Speaking of Hina, I'm gonna go look for her." He said, walking away.

Daniel reaver]Annabel smiled at him as thy appeared on the tennis court on either side of the feild as annabels hair changed into two pony tails while a tennis out fit[ATTACH=full]129374[/ATTACH] "Ready" she asked him as a racket and ball appeared in her hands [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate grabbed the nearest tennis racket, "Lets do this." He said smirking. "Don't hold back either." A small friendly frown forming on his face.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika giggled as she nuzzled neo "that would be nice" she said softly into neo
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
''f-for me to mother you...?''

*Neo asked a bit surprised*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto shook her hand, a confident smile on his face. "I am Yuto. Nice to meet you." He said. "Anything sounds fine, long as it's with my first friend."

Dex kissed her lightly. "Of course! I still love you, remember?" He said tilting his head. "I may be with Hina now, but it doesn't mean I can't protect my best friend in the entire world."
Farah cheered and grabbed his hand,"Great! Let's go see a comedy then. I'm happy you're my first friend Yuto." She said as she smiled at him before they walked to the movie theater.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika giggled as she nuzzled neo "that would be nice" she said softly into neo
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William began to kiss her more aggressively slipping his tongue past her teeth as his body began to feel hot

Mayyflower said:
"Oh you kids are such a bother. She says as she puts Levi, scarlet, Kyle, and zero in a barrier that no one could break. "It will only last for a few hours.. And that's plenty of time for what I have planned. Good bye now" she says walking away laughing.
Lexi someone's after you be care full and hide where theybwouldnt suspect! His voice echis through her head.

Annabel giggled "you should know that when tennis became a professional sport I was a pro for about six years" she said o him with an inocent smile before she tossed the tennis ball up then hit it as hard as she could sending it across the net and bouncing on the court once before it could be hit back to her

@Roman

LunaCrosby said:
"For fun I guess" she laughs And follows him.
"That could be a possibility." He said opening the door to the cafeteria. "As you can see, the place is huge. It was heavily populated back then in the older days, but slowly began to lose its touch."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex tilted his head again. "Then doesn't that make us more than best friends...? I wish it could be like that, but Hina would never agree... Speaking of Hina, I'm gonna go look for her." He said, walking away.
Toru frowned slightly but hid it with her hand "yeah shed get upset if you spend more time with your best friends then her" she says and lays on the bench she fell off earlier "and.. my leg got cut from the fall... great" she mumbles and wipes the blood off with her shirt "have fun" she says to him and focuses on her leg.

Roman said:
"That could be a possibility." He said opening the door to the cafeteria. "As you can see, the place is huge. It was heavily populated back then in the older days, but slowly began to lose its touch."
"Probably when all these stores opened up" she says and smiles.

Daniel reaver]Annabel giggled "you should know that when tennis became a professional sport I was a pro for about six years" she said o him with an inocent smile before she tossed the tennis ball up then hit it as hard as she could sending it across the net and bouncing on the court once before it could be hit back to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"That's pretty awesome!" Hayate said hitting the ball back. "This sport takes eye and hand coordination, which I have. Plus reflexes." He said hitting the ball over to her side, "I think I got this."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''y-yea...i know that already..''

[/QUOTE]
"...it's cute" she chuckled "Why are you?" She asked as she looked at him, her mind slowly waking up.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu pulled away and smiled exaustedly at him before resting her head on his chest then looking back to kajima and neo
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William breathed heavily "Th-That was a mistake" He said is body heating up more

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah cheered and grabbed his hand,"Great! Let's go see a comedy then. I'm happy you're my first friend Yuto." She said as she smiled at him before they walked to the movie theater.
Yuto blushed a little. "Y-You too..." He said before looking down. He had searched her thoughts. He knew pretty much her dating life, the fact she was going to have a baby... He had started to like her, but knew he couldn't. He just shrugged the thought off. He was out with a friend...

Annabel quickly hit it back quickly sending it to the far corner of the court to see if he could get it in time before it went out

@shortyshot8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back