• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet turns into her dragon form and charges at kyle with loud stomps "rawr!" She said as she did.

(Yes sowwy)
Kyle Jumps and wakes up and sees a dragon running up to him, he screams and throws his water bottle at it and he runs.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto's eyes widened. Then he smiled. "Sure, that sounds good to me." He said. "Where to?" He asked, tilting his head.
Farah blinked a few times and laughed nervously,"I'm....not really sure. Do you like the beach? We can go there if you want or do something else."

LunaCrosby said:
Toru shrugs and gets grabbed a bit later "you have gotta be kidding me, they need to stop sending kidnappers" she growls.
Dex grabbed the kidnappers wrist, crushing it in his hand. "I'm sorry, but I'm afraid touching a Toru is against the law." He said as he dove his hand in the mans heart, ripping it out and crushing it.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru woke up as well and sees Amara and blushes badly*
''oh. aha, good morning Amara''

[/QUOTE]
"H-Huh" Amara looked you, still rather groggy "Ah, Morning~" she replied before yawning "you're all red" she continued.

Mayyflower said:
Kyle Jumps and wakes up and sees a dragon running up to him, he screams and throws his water bottle at it and he runs.
The dragon begins to laugh and changes back into Scarlet laughing uncontrollably "hi-hilariouse!" She says.

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "Yeah but just sitting here is boring" He said jokingly "Oh if you want I can make a hot spring" He said happily
''nah...its okay''

Dex grabbed the kidnappers wrist, crushing it in his hand. "I'm sorry, but I'm afraid touching a Toru is against the law." He said as he dove his hand in the mans heart, ripping it out and crushing it.
(That's a bit much)

Nonalaka said:
"H-Huh" Amara looked you, still rather groggy "Ah, Morning~" she replied before yawning "you're all red" she continued.
''y-yea...i know that already..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''nah...its okay''

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "Sorry if I'm useless" He said hanging his head in shame

Nonalaka said:

Diablo suddenly appeared over his head. "Ah, so you have met more of us? We are are a rather fearsome race, no?" He said, tilting his head.
"To some people but not to me, I really don't find them all too scary but I'll admit that exceed's are powerful..... To the point where it's kinda fucking stupid but I don't really question things like this cause it's not really my business." He looked up at Diablo "how much do you know about my race? The Shadow Demons?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blinked a few times and laughed nervously,"I'm....not really sure. Do you like the beach? We can go there if you want or do something else."
Yuto folds his arms. "I'm not a fan of the beach... Or water." He said. "Can we go see a movie?" He asked.

Toru stares "well I hope whoever keeps sending these people learned their lesson" she sighs and rubs the back of her head "thanks." She says and smiles.

Mika giggled happily as she was being ticked "no no please" she said through the joyed laughing

Mitsu got up when will melted his eyes and walked over pressing into him lovingly finding releif when she was around him from the head ache

@shortyshot8 @Himeragi Seiker

Nonalaka said:

Yuto folds his arms. "I'm not a fan of the beach... Or water." He said. "Can we go see a movie?" He asked.
Farah nodded quickly,"Sure! We can go to the movies, what are we gonna see?" She asked, standing up and stretching.

Viper spots Harper walking alone and casts a sleep spell on her, making her shrink so she can fit in a tiny jar. "One down... Two to go.." She says with a creepy grim apon her face @LunaCrosby

Archdemon said:
"To some people but not to me, I really don't find them all too scary but I'll admit that exceed's are powerful..... To the point where it's kinda fucking stupid but I don't really question things like this cause it's not really my business." He looked up at Diablo "how much do you know about my race? The Shadow Demons?"
Diablo keeps on a blank expression. "Because I watch everyone in this city. I know more about everybody in this city than most." He said. "I already knew your name."

Daniel reaver]Mika giggled happily as she was being ticked "no no please" she said through the joyed laughing Mitsu got up when will melted his eyes and walked over pressing into him lovingly finding releif when she was around him from the head ache @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo tickled Mika more*

''hohoho~? you like that~?''

@shortyshot8

LunaCrosby said:
"I wouldn't wanna waste your time" she says and shakes her head politely.
Yamada chuckled, "I have all the time in the world. Besides, it's not you'll be taking time away from anyone."

Daniel reaver]Mika giggled happily as she was being ticked "no no please" she said through the joyed laughing Mitsu got up when will melted his eyes and walked over pressing into him lovingly finding releif when she was around him from the head ache @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
William hugged her "Hey there you okay?" He asked her

Mayyflower said:
Viper spots Harper walking alone and casts a sleep spell on her, making her shrink so she can fit in a tiny jar. "One down... Two to go.." She says with a creepy grim apon her face @LunaCrosby
Zero jumps out "I fucking knew it! Give harper back!" He yells.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back