• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b300b3]''Mitsu's friend. you can even say the first one to meet her. basically her first friend''[/COLOR][COLOR=#b300b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#b300b3][B]*She said as she continued to pet Mika's head*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
William laughed a little before yawning "My name is William Short nice to meet you" He said happily

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm Zero" he says and smiles.
Viper doesn't smile. "Nice to meet you.. Zero" she says "I must go I'm very busy looking for someone so dear to me" she says (she's britsh)

"So I can at least handle the lust" she said before looking at will then climbing up next to kajima and leaning against her

Mika giggled when she was pet as she layed minirith down on the floor it's barrel extentding to full length again as she nuzzled into neo

@shortyshot8 @Himeragi Seiker

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah frowned,"Why are you so mean and sad? Did something happen or did I do something?"
Yuto looked down at the ground. "I'd rather not talk about it." He said in a pained tone. "But something happened."

Mayyflower said:
Viper doesn't smile. "Nice to meet you.. Zero" she says "I must go I'm very busy looking for someone so dear to me" she says (she's britsh)
"Well good luck" he says while nodding and walks off "creepy" he mumbled.

LunaCrosby said:
"Well good luck" he says while nodding and walks off "creepy" he mumbled.
Viper heard his mumble and catches his butt on fire. "I'd watch I'd say if I were you boy" she says walking away into the courtyard.

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed a little before yawning "My name is William Short nice to meet you" He said happily
Daniel reaver]"So I can at least handle the lust" she said before looking at will then climbing up next to kajima and leaning against her Mika giggled when she was pet as she layed minirith down on the floor it's barrel extentding to full length again as she nuzzled into neo @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''well...thats true...but you didnt have to learn it this way...''

''well, now that you gave your full name, i might do so as well. my actually name is Neopolitan. but please just call me Neo''

*She said as she continued to pet Mika and then tickling her sides a bit*

Mayyflower said:
Viper heard his mumble and catches his butt on fire. "I'd watch I'd say if I were you boy" she says walking away into the courtyard.
His body absorbs the fire "whatever" he says and walks off.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto looked down at the ground. "I'd rather not talk about it." He said in a pained tone. "But something happened."
Farah's eyes widened,"Okay! We don't have to talk about it at all....We can do something fun to get it off your mind. Just please be okay....it hurts to see you sad." She said quietly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...thats true...but you didnt have to learn it this way...''

''well, now that you gave your full name, i might do so as well. my actually name is Neopolitan. but please just call me Neo''

*She said as she continued to pet Mika and then tickling her sides a bit*

[/QUOTE]
William smiled before melting his Ice and standing "That is a very nice name" He said with a warm smile

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet smiles and nods "Ima scare kyle" she says happily.
Levi nods. "Okay Ima come too" she says changing back to a human form and walking away to Kyle. (He is sleeping under a tree in the courtyard.)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ok xD you start off)))

[/QUOTE]
Ah, okay xD ))

Amara lazily opened her eyes and looked around, she was still hugging into Natsuru, she let out a small tired groan as she rubbed her eyes.

"Nice to meet you Diablo......... You're the third exceed I've met since I returned home from a long journey..... That's a new record for me." He didn't really do anything all he did was stare at Diablo and that stare didn't contain any emotion whatsoever.

@TheRebelliousDragon

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah's eyes widened,"Okay! We don't have to talk about it at all....We can do something fun to get it off your mind. Just please be okay....it hurts to see you sad." She said quietly.
Yuto's eyes widened. Then he smiled. "Sure, that sounds good to me." He said. "Where to?" He asked, tilting his head.

Nonalaka said:
Ah, okay xD ))
Amara lazily opened her eyes and looked around, she was still hugging into Natsuru, she let out a small tired groan as she rubbed her eyes.
*Natsuru woke up as well and sees Amara and blushes badly*

''oh. aha, good morning Amara''

Mayyflower said:
Levi nods. "Okay Ima come too" she says changing back to a human form and walking away to Kyle. (He is sleeping under a tree in the courtyard.)
Scarlet turns into her dragon form and charges at kyle with loud stomps "rawr!" She said as she did.

Nonalaka said:
@LunaCrosby
((Did you miss my reply?))
(Yes sowwy)

Archdemon said:
"Nice to meet you Diablo......... You're the third exceed I've met since I returned home from a long journey..... That's a new record for me." He didn't really do anything all he did was stare at Diablo and that stare didn't contain any emotion whatsoever.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Diablo suddenly appeared over his head. "Ah, so you have met more of us? We are are a rather fearsome race, no?" He said, tilting his head.

Harper finally wakes up she looks around. "What happened?" She says getting up and walking to the courtyard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back