• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
The dragon falls on the floor roaring and slowly The dragon shrinks and turns into Levi as she is on the ground laughing "That...was...the best reaction" she says going back to dragon form.
"Not cool! I'll get you back someday!" She says trying to not laugh.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Yuto is back in the courtyard just sitting around... :3)
Yuto sat back on a bench in the courtyard, bored again.
Farah had unknowingly sat next to him and sighed,"I'm hungry again...this sucks." She frowned as she stared at her hands, still not realizing that someone was next to her.

LunaCrosby said:
"You better be Ok,I'd kill them if they hurt you" he says
Lexi smirks "Then I would unleash my inner monster and attack you" she says innocently. "Ima go take a walk.. To get things off my mind." She says to him and hugging him

Roman said:
Yamada chuckled, "I take it you're a student here, I'm Hiro Yamada, to the students, Mr. Yamada. Nice to meet you"
"Nice to meet you too Mr.Yamada, I'm Kagura By the way" she says and smiles.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smirks "Then I would unleash my inner monster and attack you" she says innocently. "Ima go take a walk.. To get things off my mind." She says to him and hugging him
He hugs her back "be safe" he says.

LunaCrosby said:
"Not cool! I'll get you back someday!" She says trying to not laugh.
Levi grins and sits up "did you see that scarlet?" She asks her sister who is walks up behind her. Levi's voice deeper.

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Nice let me just remake it)
William sighs as he looks up at the ceiling "Most guys would love to be surrounded by girls but me......Just no" He said to himself

@Daniel reaver
Nora appears out of nowhere and flicks Will,"Says the guy who has girls for days! So....how are you?"

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Nice let me just remake it)
William sighs as he looks up at the ceiling "Most guys would love to be surrounded by girls but me......Just no" He said to himself

@Daniel reaver
''but im really a guy. im not a girl inside...''

*Kajima said a bit exhausted as he looks at William*

''baka..''

@Daniel reaver

Archdemon just stared at the sky nodding off but tried to keep himself awake but eventually fell asleep......

((Does anyone want to converse with Archdemon?))

LunaCrosby said:

He hugs her back "be safe" he says.
Lexi walks off "I will" she says waving as she walks off.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah had unknowingly sat next to him and sighed,"I'm hungry again...this sucks." She frowned as she stared at her hands, still not realizing that someone was next to her.
Yuto sighed as he fetched a Hershey Bar out of his pocket. "Here." He said, handing it to Farah.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora appears out of nowhere and flicks Will,"Says the guy who has girls for days! So....how are you?"
William sighed "Good now can you leave I am trying to calm down" He said in a serious tone

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#006666]''but im really a guy. im not a girl inside...''[/COLOR][COLOR=#006666] [/COLOR][COLOR=#006666][B]*Kajima said a bit exhausted as he looks at William*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#006666] ''baka..''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
William chuckled a little "Well in a way you really are" He said with a wink

LunaCrosby said:
Yamada looked around, the hallways were clear, "Looks to me, classes are out right now. What're you wandering around for, Miss Kagura?" He asked giving her hand, so she can get up.

Archdemon said:
Archdemon just stared at the sky nodding off but tried to keep himself awake but eventually fell asleep......
((Does anyone want to converse with Archdemon?))
(Diablo?)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto sighed as he fetched a Hershey Bar out of his pocket. "Here." He said, handing it to Farah.
Farah squeaked and jumped,"Holy crap! I didn't see you there, I'm sorry!" She said in an apologetic tone as she took the candy bar."Thanks for the candy! Why are you here by yourself?"

Roman said:
Yamada looked around, the hallways we're clear, "Looks to me, classes are out right now. What're you wandering around for, Miss Kagura?" He asked giving her hand, so she can get up.
Kagura takes his hand and gets up "taking a peek around i guess" she shrugs.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#006666]''and you have to wink...why?''[/COLOR][COLOR=#006666] [/COLOR][COLOR=#006666][B]*Kajima said a bit annoyed*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
William sighed "I have no clue" He said in a tired tone before sighing again "My Ice can make me a bed.....Kul Bak Tol" He said as all of him besides his head was encased in Ice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back