• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jack shook his head "You need to be careful because this man is strong much stronger than you if he didn't die from my power than.....I'm not even sure"
"You obviously haven't met me my friend, I don't give go easily and I'm really strong myself, espesially when I'm doing it with or for a friend" Zero says seriously.

LunaCrosby said:
"You obviously haven't met me my friend, I don't give go easily and I'm really strong myself, espesially when I'm doing it with or for a friend" Zero says seriously.
Jack sighed "Well someone is a bit cocky" He said jokingly before vanishing

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura turned a corner in a hallway and ran into a man, no wait a teacher. "Crap.." she said as she fell on her butt.
Yamada saw a girl fall up at the corner at the end of the hallway, so he made his way over there, "Hello, um.... How did you fall? I don't see anything that would trip you or anything." He said looking around.

Thana moaned as he left gripping the sheets tightly in place of him

Annabel walked around the great hall and to the back yard looking out as she stood there near the door

@Roman

Roman said:
Yamada saw a girl fall up at the corner at the end of the hallway, so he made his way over there, "Hello, um.... How did you fall? I don't see anything that would trip you or anything." He said looking around.
"I honestly have no clue" she says and stands up "I guess I'm just really clumsy" she says looking around.

Farah walked around the school, not really knowing what to do. She sat down on a nearby bench and frowned,"Maybe I shouldn't have left the house...gah! What to do..."she said as she looked up at the sky.

Daniel reaver]Thana moaned as he left gripping the sheets tightly in place of him Annabel walked around the great hall and to the back yard looking out as she stood there near the door [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate walked pass an area, seeing someone there, his ignored it and kept walking. He then walked back and peeked around the corner, looking at the person again, he figured it was Annabel. "Hey, Annabel!" He said in a loud whisper.

LunaCrosby said:
Zero was going to say something but didn't and looked at Lexi "you didn't get hurt did you, just making sure" he says.
@Mayyflower
Lexi hears zero and teleports out again "No I'm fine, my heart hurts from being way to scared.. But I'll be fine don't worry about me" she says

LunaCrosby said:
"I honestly have no clue" she says and stands up "I guess I'm just really clumsy" she says looking around.
Yamada chuckled, "I take it you're a student here, I'm Hiro Yamada, to the students, Mr. Yamada. Nice to meet you"

LunaCrosby said:
"Oh shit please don't kill me!" She screamed and fell off the bench.
The dragon falls on the floor roaring and slowly The dragon shrinks and turns into Levi as she is on the ground laughing "That...was...the best reaction" she says going back to dragon form.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi hears zero and teleports out again "No I'm fine, my heart hurts from being way to scared.. But I'll be fine don't worry about me" she says
"You better be Ok,I'd kill them if they hurt you" he says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back