• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jack frowns "Can you really beat a man almost as strong as a Sanctum?" He asked before laughing and looking at Lexi "Also for you......Watch your back"
Yuto sighed. "Look, I don't want to start a fight. After all, we were just in a fight." He said. "Let's just get him somewhere safe... I would prefer my brother NOT wake up on the sidewalk." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack frowns "Can you really beat a man almost as strong as a Sanctum?" He asked before laughing and looking at Lexi "Also for you......Watch your back"
Lexi smirks "I'm not afraid of you" she says crossing her arms

shortyshot8 said:
"Are you threatening her?" Zero asked and stared at him.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Roman said:
(( He's getting ready to leave his class, btw just call him Mr. Yamada
(I shall have ... one of my 10 characters meet him... I'll send Kagura)

LunaCrosby said:
@TheRebelliousDragon

"Zero thanks but I can stand up for myself" she says

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smirks "I'm not afraid of you" she says crossing her arms
LunaCrosby said:
@TheRebelliousDragon

Jack chuckled a little "I'm not saying watch out for me I'm saying watch out for Kite" He said to them

Mayyflower said:
"Zero thanks but I can stand up for myself" she says
shortyshot8 said:
Jack chuckled a little "I'm not saying watch out for me I'm saying watch out for Kite" He said to them
"Kite won't hurt Lexi, its always how it goes" Zero says, obviously being in this situation before. "And I wouldn't let him"

LunaCrosby said:
@TheRebelliousDragon

(( I'll start ))

Yamada sighed as he walked out his classroom, turning off the lights and locking the door behind him. "Another long day.... Guess, it's natural when you're teaching kids with powers...." he said as he began walking down the hallway.

((I have no idea who Archdemon should have a romance with, I'm just kinda rping it out until I find someone. I just decided to say this cause shorty said one more day until babies... Also I have no one to interact with..... So anyone is open to talk to Archdemon if they like. I'll stop typing now.))

LunaCrosby said:
"Kite won't hurt Lexi, its always how it goes" Zero says, obviously being in this situation before. "And I wouldn't let him"
Jack shook his head "You need to be careful because this man is strong much stronger than you if he didn't die from my power than.....I'm not even sure"

Roman said:
(( I'll start ))
Yamada sighed as he walked out his classroom, turning off the lights and locking the door behind him. "Another long day.... Guess, it's natural when you're teaching kids with powers...." he said as he began walking down the hallway.
Kagura turned a corner in a hallway and ran into a man, no wait a teacher. "Crap.." she said as she fell on her butt.

shortyshot8 said:
Lexi shakes her head "He won't hurt me..." She says before teleporting to her dorm.

Daniel reaver]Thana moaned a little on her sleep as she nuzzled into hayate more pressing against him as much as possible [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate chuckled, "Guess not. I'm gonna go find some entertainment....' he whispered. He slowly wiggled his way from, Thana's grasp and made his way to the hallway to find Annabel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back