• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Kite laughed. "Your true power is a-" He began saying before his eyes shrunk. His hair fell lazily on his head. The aura disappeared as he fell to his knees, unconscious.
@shortyshot8 [/color]

Mayyflower said:
Lexi walks over to the fight her hands covering her mouth. "Is he okay" she asks @shortyshot8
Jack sighed "Yeah he should have had enough power to survive my true power" He said honestly

Archdemon sheathed his sighed before walking away. That's now two fights with two exceed's and he knew a lot more were gonna come.... He rested on a bench untouched by the carnage and destruction and just lie there on his back.

((Archdemon is now available to converse with if you don't have anyone to interact to.))

Mayyflower said:
Lexi walks over to the fight her hands covering her mouth. "Is he okay" she asks @shortyshot8
Yuto walked over. "He'll be fine... But do you see why I was concerned? He is a monster and he knows it... He just wants to protect you." He told Lexi.

Yuto walked over. "He'll be fine... But do you see why I was concerned? He is a monster and he knows it... He just wants to protect you." He told Lexi.
Lexi shakes her head "No one is a monster, h-he can't control it" she says all shaken up removing her hands from her mouth and crossing them.

Jack punched Yuto in the face "HE IS NOT A MONSTER" He said angrily

Daniel reaver]"Night" she mumbled before passing out with hayate in her arms [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

Atrio smiled happily "that's good" he said softly to her a bright smile on his face

@Sweetone
------Time Skip------

Hayate slowly opened his eyes, seeing Thana still in his arms he smiled and remained still. "Hm..." he leaned over and kissed Thana to see if she'd wake up, he then waited to see.

LunaCrosby said:
Zero appeared next to Lexi "I hope your not hurt" he says.
@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon
Lexi looks at Zero after she said that to Yuto. "No I'm fine" she says giving a weak smile.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi shakes her head "No one is a monster, h-he can't control it" she says all shaken up removing her hands from her mouth and crossing them.
Yuto crossed his own arms. "After what I just saw I'm questioning if I should have you two together... He might kill you at this rate." He said. "What are going to do when he needs to release again?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looks at Zero after she said that to Yuto. "No I'm fine" she says giving a weak smile.
"The voices are gone right?" He asks, knowing he missed a lot.

@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
Lexi grabs jack and randomly slaps him across the face really hard. "Don't ever touch Yuto like that again." she says glaring.

shortyshot8 said:
Yuto wiped a little blood from his face. "You better watch it, I'm the god version of what you just saw." He said. "Anyway either way he will continue to do this... Not even dad knew how to stop it." He finished.

LunaCrosby said:
"The voices are gone right?" He asks, knowing he missed a lot.
@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon
Lexi stares at zero "yea they stopped this afternoon" she says (her aunt viper arrived to collect her and Harper that's why they stopped)

Mayyflower said:
Lexi grabs jack and randomly slaps him across the face really hard. "Don't ever touch Yuto like that again." she says glaring.
Yuto wiped a little blood from his face. "You better watch it, I'm the god version of what you just saw." He said. "Anyway either way he will continue to do this... Not even dad knew how to stop it." He finished.
Jack frowns "Can you really beat a man almost as strong as a Sanctum?" He asked before laughing and looking at Lexi "Also for you......Watch your back"

Farah happily skipped towards an unknown destination, having left Cam's house because she was bored. She stopped and frowned,"I don't know where I'm going.... Oh well!" She said with a shrug before continuing to skip wherever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back