• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jack flicked Drago in the face sending him flying "YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR CRIMES"

(Hey @Summer Dotty I replied xD )
Dark Kite frowned. "Aww, that's too bad... I really liked that pet... Good thing I have more!" He laughed as 3 more attacked Jack from all sides.

Jennete said:
Snow: Oh it is the mythical creature that eats down below the ground and opens a portal to Fae, so my pond can be connected to the Fae world and can soak in the energy that I need to survive. She is very sweet and lives down there as her job. Buut maybe I can have her live with us, she must be very lonely since i don't sleep in my pond anymore.
((Making a new character since my usual third one is gone in limbo haha))

Rain:*smirks and turns into her maid outfit. Her hair lightening and turning into pig tails* I am told if I look cute and innocent I will get more money, let us go now Jay. *she wait for him to open a portal to the cafe*

View attachment 129349
"Now, to get things clear, I'm allowing this because, I love you and trust you when you say it won't bite my butt off." Roman said smiling. "So, what do we get first?"

Archdemon said:
When everything checked out okay he shadow teleported to the school only to get trampled by a Hippo. He summoned a shadow sword and easily killed it. He looked a little ways ahead to see a black Dragon fighting with some guy ((Jack)) with Kite floating. He sighed as he teleported back home and grabbed two swords and teleported back. "Why does this shit have to keep on happening?" He learned from last time not to attack an exceed since their so fucking powerful copy ability is such a pain in the ass. He used shadow chains to subdue kite and used shadow manipulation to hide his presence physically and spiritually.
@TheRebelliousDragon
(Yeah....No we aren't ending the battle that quickly so I am going to ignore this post)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Kite frowned. "Aww, that's too bad... I really liked that pet... Good thing I have more!" He laughed as 3 more attacked Jack from all sides.
Jack flapped his wings sending them all flying "THIS IS OVER"

Archdemon said:
When everything checked out okay he shadow teleported to the school only to get trampled by a Hippo. He summoned a shadow sword and easily killed it. He looked a little ways ahead to see a black Dragon fighting with some guy ((Jack)) with Kite floating. He sighed as he teleported back home and grabbed two swords and teleported back. "Why does this shit have to keep on happening?" He learned from last time not to attack an exceed since their so fucking powerful copy ability is such a pain in the ass. He used shadow chains to subdue kite and used shadow manipulation to hide his presence physically and spiritually.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Dark Kite snapped his neck towards Archdemon. A boulder suddenly slammed on top of him. "I'm sorry, but your interrupting something." He said.

Daniel reaver]Thana kissed him back then pulled his head back down to her chest and rolled so they where on there sides as she closed her eyes planning on sleeping the way she was with hayate [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate smiled and wrapped his arms around Thana, pulling her closer to him. "Goodnight..." He said before closing his eyes.

shortyshot8 said:
(Yeah....No we aren't ending the battle that quickly so I am going to ignore this post)
Dark Kite suddenly teleported out of the chains and slashed at his back with a knife, then disappearing again. "Heh, how so?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
((He could easily break it.... And I wasn't intending to finish the fight early either. I was just jumping in.))

Dark Kite suddenly teleported out of the chains and slashed at his back with a knife, then disappearing again. "Heh, how so?" He asked.
Jack growled a little "Mortal you are beginning to annoy me" He said in a serious tone

shortyshot8 said:
Jack growled a little "Mortal you are beginning to annoy me" He said in a serious tone
3 Kite's suddenly emerged from all sides and slashed Jack. "Oh your not mortal anymore? I'll copy that ability eventually. For now, let's have some fun!" They laughed as they disappeared and formed into one Kite in front of Jack.

3 Kite's suddenly emerged from all sides and slashed Jack. "Oh your not mortal anymore? I'll copy that ability eventually. For now, let's have some fun!" They laughed as they disappeared and formed into one Kite in front of Jack.
Jack sighed as he spoke "Shall we step it up a notch?" He asked Kite

(( *clears throat* Copy his ability, Don't make me call Roman.... ))

(Levi and scarlet are jumping in cause they heard dragons dieing and they don't like that their species are being used for combat)

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

Roman said:
(( *clears throat* Copy his ability, Don't make me call Roman.... ))
( :o do it! Copycat battle xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed as he spoke "Shall we step it up a notch?" He asked Kite
Dark Kite taunted Jack by sticking out his tongue. "Whatever you say you overconfident bastard." He said

(( I'm telling you, Roman fought Akira... He copied some pretty strong shit... Besides, he has to help do something. ))

Daniel reaver]"I-is it good" he asked her softly hoping he had done good with her food [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]

(Do I owe posts sorry)
She nodded "yes its great" she said and finishrd her plate.

Archdemon shadow teleported and stood far away from the Boulder and used shadow chains on kite but instead of wrapping around his body it wrapped around his legs as Archdemon pulled the chains upwards to throw kite into the sky then he moved them down fast to slam kite into the ground causing a small crater. The chains disappeared as Archdemon used shadow protect which allows a shadow aura to be fasted around the user to protect or take most damage from an attack.

@TheRebelliousDragon

@shortyshot8

Dark Kite taunted Jack by sticking out his tongue. "Whatever you say you overconfident bastard." He said
Jack frowned before speaking "UN BAKTO" He said as his power increased insanely "This is my true power" He said with a cold glare

Archdemon said:
Archdemon shadow teleported and stood far away from the Boulder and used shadow chains on kite but instead of wrapping around his body it wrapped around his legs as Archdemon pulled the chains upwards to throw kite into the sky then he moved them down fast to slam kite into the ground causing a small crater. The chains disappeared as Archdemon used shadow protect which allows a shadow aura to be fasted around the user to protect or take most damage from an attack.
@TheRebelliousDragon

@shortyshot8
Dark Kite got up and wiped blood from his nose, ignoring Archdemon.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack frowned before speaking "UN BAKTO" He said as his power increased insanely "This is my true power" He said with a cold glare
Lexi's heart races as she watches the fight.. Oh god.. She puts her hand over her heart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back