• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Snow:*sits down on Roman's lap and smiles* Hey love, how was breakfast?
@Roman
Roman smiles, "It was great, same for the last time you made breakfast." He said nodding, "You must be a natural at cooking." He said praising her and her cooking.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi squeezes kites hand and points to the biggest ride here. "That..." She says looking at it smiling

(I swear your characters are the most dramatic characters I've ever met xD )

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon
Suddenly, Kite turned pale. He began holding his head, moaning as a dark aura encased him. "Dammit! Now of all times!" He said, cursing under his breath. "Run!" He screamed.

Roman said:
Roman smiles, "It was great, same for the last time you made breakfast." He said nodding, "You must be a natural at cooking." He said praising her and her cooking.
Snow:*purrs almost in appreciation for the praise and snuggles up against him* I wanted to learn how, it will be like my trademark to make you breakfast everyday when we are married *she laughs happily*

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi sighed before hugging her "Does that really matter? I will not just let you be called a freak" He said softly
"I was told to be in a circus," she whimpered, sighing lightly.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"I was told to be in a circus," she whimpered, sighing lightly.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi shook his head "No.....I am telling you to stay here in my arms" He said softly

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Suddenly, Kite turned pale. He began holding his head, moaning as a dark aura encased him. "Dammit! Now of all times!" He said, cursing under his breath. "Run!" He screamed.
Lexi jumps at his outburst. "What's wrong" she says ignoring his orders to run

Jennete said:
Snow:*purrs almost in appreciation for the praise and snuggles up against him* I wanted to learn how, it will be like my trademark to make you breakfast everyday when we are married *she laughs happily*
"I'll be glad to eat that every morning." Roman said, rubbing his stomach. He smiled and gave Snow a kiss. "So, about your pond, how do we move it?"

Roman said:
"I'll be glad to eat that every morning." Roman said, rubbing his stomach. He smiled and gave Snow a kiss. "So, about your pond, how do we move it?"
Snow: Well first you must create a space for me to put the eater inside of, I can control the water and that is what we need to move, then we take a jar of the soil and bring it here and sprinkle it so it can soak up the energy in your yard and transfer it with my own. Very simple.

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "Lily and her jackass, wouldn't destroy the house.....hopefully. Well, I'm ready. So we can go."

Hayate sighed, "It is all your fault, that I don't want to move. I'm all comfortable now..." Hayate said quietly. He sighed and just laid his head back down, knowing nothing would mess up this moment.
@Daniel reaver

Jennete said:
Snow: Well first you must create a space for me to put the eater inside of, I can control the water and that is what we need to move, then we take a jar of the soil and bring it here and sprinkle it so it can soak up the energy in your yard and transfer it with my own. Very simple.
Roman nodded, "OK, I understand.... Just what exactly is the 'eater'?" He asked both scared and curious.

Archdemon came back to reality. He was back home on the couch, it seemed like he blanked out. He looked around unsure what time it was or how long it's been since he blacked out. He slowly rubbed his eyes and yawned as he went outside into the humid forest. The birds were chirping and nothing really seemed out of place. He had to make sure though that everything was fine so he just walked around.

((Since I have nobody to interact to at the moment and that I don't know where anyone is right now.... I'm going to make my character free to interact with.))

[emoji56]

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled slightly "good" she said as she held her hands to the back of his head lovingly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"It felt great to reunite with Roman. I missed the dude, he obviously felt the same way when he was squeezing the air out of my lungs." Hayate chuckled.

"The fun has just begun..." A dark being said, emerging from dark smoke. "Prepare to die..."
http://i.imgur.com/RMtVk35.png
Lexi freezes as it feels like her heart just dropped. "K-kite.." She says with fear and sadness in her eyes, remembering what Yuto and William told her. She teleports away to the courtyard "Yuto!" She calls after him

Mayyflower said:
Lexi freezes as it feels like her heart just dropped. "K-kite.." She says with fear and sadness in her eyes, remembering what Yuto and William told her. She teleports away to the courtyard "Yuto!" She calls after him
Jack appeared next to her "Whoa! What's wrong lady?" He asked her

shortyshot8 said:
Jack appeared next to her "Whoa! What's wrong lady?" He asked her
Lexi jumps. "I don't know what's wrong with kite." She says. "and I can't find his brother" she says looking at him with fear in her eyes "Do you know them... You probably don't.." She says putting her hands on her head "I don't know what to do" she says getting frustrated

Dark Kite appeared at the far end of the school. "Let's have some fun, shall we?" He laughed as a dark portal opened behind him. A horde of evil hippos started pouring out. "Let the games begin..."

Dark Kite appeared at the far end of the school. "Let's have some fun, shall we?" He laughed as a dark portal opened behind him. A horde of evil hippos started pouring out. "Let the games begin..."
( xD hippos)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back