• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
(I guess we just have to trust Summer)
(That sounds like the best approach... Considering a crazy hippo master is going to be attacking the school soon... Or the amusement park xD )

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled happily "You really are quite kind" He said as he gazed at her
(William?! Illuminati confirmed!)

(Hahaha that obviouly tells me shorty just plans on having will leave Mitsu soooo yeah *cracks nuckles and deth glares shorty* plus he had them leave Mitsu neo and kajima)

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]//Boys, boys, you're both pretty! @shortyshot8 and @TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
(I'm prettier :3)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Hahaha that obviouly tells me shorty just plans on having will leave Mitsu soooo yeah *cracks nuckles and deth glares shorty*)

[/QUOTE]
(I used the wrong name xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](I got my eyes on you *does the I got my eyes on you motions then turns around and runs into a random pole*)

[/QUOTE]
( xD Nice job)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
When the ride comes to a stop Kite looks like he just saw a ghost. "D-Dang it, I wasn't ready..." He said before he flopped his head on the lap bar.
Lexi looks at him and rubs his head "Are you okay" she asks laughing abit.

(Maybe... >:3 Revenge for trying to get Lexi to cheat on Kite! Muhahahaha!)
( *facepalms* )

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi smiled happily "You really are quite kind" He said as he gazed at her
"...T-thank you." She softly replied, brushing down her white dress with distaste. At least her frilly frock won't be worn again, as it smelled rather strongly of damp. Though, Summer loved the scent of rain. Especially rain once it rested on the grass. So, once she stood in the rain in her silly outfit, she took repetitive intakes of breath and enjoyed the aura of rain. "Heard of the Horrible Catgirl? I'm a circus freak."

Jennete said:
((Boy's do not make me use Rain to knock some sense into you and let the girl decide who she want to rp with @shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon @Summer Dotty ))
(Lmfao. I'm done.)

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looks at him and rubs his head "Are you okay" she asks laughing abit.

( *facepalms* )
Kite smiles and hugs her. "Yup!" He said happily. "What do you want to do next?" He asked as he guided Lexi off the ride.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"...T-thank you." She softly replied, brushing down her white dress with distaste. At least her frilly frock won't be worn again, as it smelled rather strongly of damp. Though, Summer loved the scent of rain. Especially rain once it rested on the grass. So, once she stood in the rain in her silly outfit, she took repetitive intakes of breath and enjoyed the aura of rain. "Heard of the Horrible Catgirl? I'm a circus freak."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi was shocked "What a freak? I love cats" He said happily

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blinked and held onto Akira tightly,"This is still pretty scary, but amazing and beautiful." She said as she looked out at the sky. Grabbing her camera, she decided to take a few pictures before they landed.
...♅As Asuka spoke, Akira smiled. He soon reached the beach, slowly and gently landing. He spoke♅...

“ Here we are. ”

Kite smiles and hugs her. "Yup!" He said happily. "What do you want to do next?" He asked as he guided Lexi off the ride.
Lexi squeezes kites hand and points to the biggest ride here. "That..." She says looking at it smiling

(I swear your characters are the most dramatic characters I've ever met xD )

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon

Jennete said:
Rain:*tosses him a red looking fruit and she rolls her neck, getting out kinks in it*
Snow:*pouts seeing Jack almost fall down and looks to Roman* Oh Roman, we can't just kick him out! He doesn't have to pay that is wrong, this is what friends do, yes? *she grabs that hundred dollar bill and gives it back to Jack before clapping her hands* We should make him breakfast! Oh Oh! My cook book has a recipe for Hangovers yaay! I am going to go make it now! *she flies off excited to start cooking*
Jay investigates the red fruit, stammering. "Is... Is this fae fruit? It looks more red." He says as he looks at it closely.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅As Asuka spoke, Akira smiled. He soon reached the beach, slowly and gently landing. He spoke♅...
“ Here we are. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka hopped out of Akira's arms and looked around before putting her hands behind her back. She slowly began began walking and hummed as she went,"It's a beautiful day. We should build a fire and make smores."

BlueHawk said:
Jay investigates the red fruit, stammering. "Is... Is this fae fruit? It looks more red." He says as he looks at it closely.
Rain: There are different kinds of Fae fruit genius. *she rolls her eyes and snaps her fingers getting dressed* I'm going to work, I miss making money and wearing the frilly dresses.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"B-But... That's you..." She replied softly, putting her head down slightly, as if she was a burden.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi smiled warmly as he petted her head "Hey don't worry about what other people think of you because I think of you as my friend" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi smiled warmly as he petted her head "Hey don't worry about what other people think of you because I think of you as my friend" He said happily
"B-but I just met you," she stammered, whimpering as he pat her head.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"B-but I just met you," she stammered, whimpering as he pat her head.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi sighed before hugging her "Does that really matter? I will not just let you be called a freak" He said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Who do I owe replyes too?)

[/QUOTE]
(( Me ^~^ ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back