• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Snow:*jumps startled and smiles shaking her head as she puts her mask back on, going to the oven and she puts everything on the plats, the toast popping out just then and she butters both sides and and takes the plates to Roman and Jack* Just making a hang over Breakfast for the boys *she laughs smiling and hugs Nora* How are you Big Sis?
Jack smiles in a painful way "Thank you Snow" He said respectfully

Roman said:
Roman smiled and kissed Snow back, "That's a lot better..." he whispered back.
Roman jumped when Nora appeared, "Please tell people when you plan to do stuff like that!" He said, breathing lightly. "You almost scared me to death."
Nora laughed,"That's the plan! I like to pop up unexpectedly! I'm good Snow, how's my favorite little sister?" She asked happily, ruffling her hair. @Jennete

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiles in a painful way "Thank you Snow" He said respectfully
Snow:*she smiles as Nora ruffles her hair and motions to the breakfast* Eat up Eat up! I put a little healing magic in the food so it should cure your Hangover.

@WeirdPrincess

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles as Nora ruffles her hair and motions to the breakfast* Eat up Eat up! I put a little healing magic in the food so it should cure your Hangover.
@WeirdPrincess
Jack nodded "Thank god" He said before taking a few bites "Wow! This is really good!"

Jennete said:
@WeirdPrincess
Nora grabs a piece of bacon and eats it happily."You're such a good cook Snow! Can I just marry you instead?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora grabs a piece of bacon and eats it happily."You're such a good cook Snow! Can I just marry you instead?"
Jack frowns "Hey forget I'm still here!?" He said gritting his teeth "Don't you dare steal her from me Snow"

@Jennete

shortyshot8 said:
Jack frowns "Hey forget I'm still here!?" He said gritting his teeth "Don't you dare steal her from me Snow"
@Jennete
Nora waved her hand,"I can see you clearly. I was joking anyways, don't take it seriously." She grumbled, munching on the food.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora waved her hand,"I can see you clearly. I was joking anyways, don't take it seriously." She grumbled, munching on the food.
Snow:*she giggles happily* There is only one person I want to marry Big sis *she looks at Roman eating and blushes before going back to the kitchen and starts cleaning up*

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
Roman sighed, "I took it as a challenge.... " Roman said as he ate. "A challenge that I'd win without a doubt."

(( I'm gonna brb guys ))

shortyshot8 said:
She soon transformed to her human form, her hair silky from the pouring rain. The droplets ran across her chin, soon dropping to the floor. Summer's amber eyes were dim, and seemed to be more grey. She wore a cream frock, which wore to her ankles, and pink ballerina shoes wore at her petite feet. "I know how you feel," she replied dimly.

Anime-Girl-White-Dress.jpg

(TAIL AND EARS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IN THIS PHOTOGRAPH)

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
She soon transformed to her human form, her hair silky from the pouring rain. The droplets ran across her chin, soon dropping to the floor. Summer's amber eyes were dim, and seemed to be more grey. She wore a cream frock, which wore to her ankles, and pink ballerina shoes wore at her petite feet. "I know how you feel," she replied dimly.
Anime-Girl-White-Dress.jpg

(TAIL AND EARS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IN THIS PHOTOGRAPH)

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi looked shocked "A-Are you okay?" He asked in a nervous tone

Summer Dotty]//I'm splitting up [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17257-summer-dotty/ said:
@Summer Dotty[/URL] to 2 people.
SUMMER #1:

"I suppose that's what I am," she smiled, her tail swaying gently sideways. "A Neko."

SUMMER #2:

Feline had just heard many rumors of
a new student, called Tatsumi or something along the lines of it. Summer had always been a fan of introductions. And recently, she just needed a FRIEND. She bounded up towards him, smiling. Her shy attitude seemed to drain slightly.

Yuto pecked her forehead. "Well your one of the cutest I've ever seen... And I mean what I say." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi looked shocked "A-Are you okay?" He asked in a nervous tone
"Glad to see somebody cares," she replied once again, her head dropping and tears like strips of string against her eyes. They were so fine, though, the could have been drawn with an architect's pen. "It's been raining. I'm okay."

Mayyflower said:
Alexys threw her hands up and laughs at Kaito "Woooo!" She yells excitedly
When the ride comes to a stop Kite looks like he just saw a ghost. "D-Dang it, I wasn't ready..." He said before he flopped his head on the lap bar.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"Glad to see somebody cares," she replied once again, her head dropping and tears like strips of string against her eyes. They were so fine, though, the could have been drawn with an architect's pen. "It's been raining. I'm okay."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi patted the bench "You can come sit with me if you want" He said with a smile

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto pecked her forehead. "Well your one of the cutest I've ever seen... And I mean what I say." He said.
"You've only seen my cat form," she indignantly replied, meowing in protest. She purred softly in relaxation as he placed a kiss on her forehead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back