• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman jumped up and ran over to Snow. "Ah! My head!" He said shaking it off. "Y-you OK?" He asked yawning slightly. He didn't notice Jack, yet.
@shortyshot8
Snow:*she nods and holds out her hands for him to help her up as she stands, and points to Jack passed out on the floor* Um... Roman is he dead?

Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods and holds out her hands for him to help her up as she stands, and points to Jack passed out on the floor* Um... Roman is he dead?
Jack is passed out on the floor snoring softly as it was clear he had too much to drink

Jennete said:
Snow:*walking around the house humming and literally walking on air about Roman asking her is she wanted to be his wife, she spins around as she cleans up from the party, putting everything into trash bags and she walks outside the house to the curb and throws them away*
@Roman

--------------------

Rain:*wakes up slowly and groans a little, her head hurting and she goes to the kitchen, eating some Fae fruit*

@BlueHawk
Jay stirs awake slowly, letting out a tired stretch as he stands. He makes his way to the kitchen and nods at Rain. "Morning sleepyhead." He says jokingly as he sits on the edge of the counter.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack is passed out on the floor snoring softly as it was clear he had too much to drink
Snow:*bends down and pokes his cheek with the index finger, poking a little all around his face* Wakey Wakey??

BlueHawk said:
Jay stirs awake slowly, letting out a tired stretch as he stands. He makes his way to the kitchen and nods at Rain. "Morning sleepyhead." He says jokingly as he sits on the edge of the counter.
Rain:*smirks and finishes her fruit* Good morning bedhead.

Jennete said:
Snow:*bends down and pokes his cheek with the index finger, poking a little all around his face* Wakey Wakey??
Jack's eyes slowly open and he gets a massive headache "Uhh" He groans in pain

shortyshot8 said:
Jack's eyes slowly open and he gets a massive headache "Uhh" He groans in pain
Snow:*she tilts her head a little and frowns* Why are you making that sound??

"Well, we know he isn't dead.... He must have drank to much last night." Roman explained. "Sucks to be him... Maybe we should do something with him though, he can't lay in the middle of the floor."

@shortyshot8
@Jennete

Jennete said:
Jay grins and laughs slightly. "Toss me one." He says as he motions toward the fae fruit. "I'm starving." He says as he pats his stomach.

Roman said:
"Well, we know he isn't dead.... He must have drank to much last night." Roman explained. "Sucks to be him... Maybe we should do something with him though, he can't lay in the middle of the floor."
@shortyshot8
@Jennete
Jack stood up slowly before almost falling down "This is one hell of a hangover" He said to himself

@Jennete

shortyshot8 said:
Jack stood up slowly before almost falling down "This is one hell of a hangover" He said to himself

@Jennete
"Yo Jack. You gotta go man, or pay me 100 dollars to sleep on my couch." Roman said smirking. "Take your pick."

@Jennete

Roman said:
"Yo Jack. You gotta go man, or pay me 100 dollars to sleep on my couch." Roman said smirking. "Take your pick."
@Jennete
Jack tossed a 100 hundred dollar bill at Roman and fell onto the couch "This really sucks" He said to himself

BlueHawk said:
Jay grins and laughs slightly. "Toss me one." He says as he motions toward the fae fruit. "I'm starving." He says as he pats his stomach.
Rain:*tosses him a red looking fruit and she rolls her neck, getting out kinks in it*

shortyshot8 said:

@Jennete
Roman said:
@Jennete
Snow:*pouts seeing Jack almost fall down and looks to Roman* Oh Roman, we can't just kick him out! He doesn't have to pay that is wrong, this is what friends do, yes? *she grabs that hundred dollar bill and gives it back to Jack before clapping her hands* We should make him breakfast! Oh Oh! My cook book has a recipe for Hangovers yaay! I am going to go make it now! *she flies off excited to start cooking*

Jennete said:
Rain:*tosses him a red looking fruit and she rolls her neck, getting out kinks in it*
Snow:*pouts seeing Jack almost fall down and looks to Roman* Oh Roman, we can't just kick him out! He doesn't have to pay that is wrong, this is what friends do, yes? *she grabs that hundred dollar bill and gives it back to Jack before clapping her hands* We should make him breakfast! Oh Oh! My cook book has a recipe for Hangovers yaay! I am going to go make it now! *she flies off excited to start cooking*
Jack lays there on the couch occasionally groaning in pain from the hangover

"Honestly.... I didn't think that'd work. I'm a damn genius.." Roman said, making his way to a nearby recliner. He took a seat and looked out the window, looking down at the city, "This place has a great view of....Everything." Roman tossed, Jack his money back and sighed, "Snow, told me to give it back..."

@shortyshot8

Snow:*she puts on her face mask to cover her mouth and nose, her gloves and her apron. She puts on the bacon and sausage and hums as in another pan lines it with grease then starts cutting a potato to make hash browns*

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
The pain was beginning to get worse as he spoke "I HATE HANGOVERS!" He yelled in pain

@Jennete @Roman
Snow:*she smiles and puts the bacon on two plates and then stirs the hash browns while she cracks the eggs and comes over her eyes smiling through the mask* How do you boys like your eggs??

@Roman

Roman chuckled, "You're gonna hate em' even more, if that pain gets any worst." He said getting up and walking to the kitchen. "Sucks that you have to cook with a mask, it blocks your beautiful face from me." He said smiling at Snow. Roman then thought for a second before pulling off his mask.

@shortyshot8

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles and puts the bacon on two plates and then stirs the hash browns while she cracks the eggs and comes over her eyes smiling through the mask* How do you boys like your eggs??
@Roman
"I really don't care as long as I can eat them!" He called out before groaning in pain again

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi looked at her slightly before looking away as he was clearly shy
@Summer Dotty

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "You're gonna hate em' even more, if that pain gets any worst." He said getting up and walking to the kitchen. "Sucks that you have to cook with a mask, it blocks your beautiful face from me." He said smiling at Snow. Roman then thought for a second before pulling off his mask.
@shortyshot8
Snow:*blushes at Roman and pulls him away from the stove where now sunny side up eggs were cooking and she pulls the mask off, kissing him softly, smiling with her arms around his neck* Better? *she whispers playfully*

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes at Roman and pulls him away from the stove where now sunny side up eggs were cooking and she pulls the mask off, kissing him softly, smiling with her arms around his neck* Better? *she whispers playfully*
Roman smiled and kissed Snow back, "That's a lot better..." he whispered back.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora appeares next to Snow and Roman, looking at the food she was cooking."Can I have some and do you need any help?"
@Jennete

Roman jumped when Nora appeared, "Please tell people when you plan to do stuff like that!" He said, breathing lightly. "You almost scared me to death."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora appeares next to Snow and Roman, looking at the food she was cooking."Can I have some and do you need any help?"
@Jennete
Snow:*jumps startled and smiles shaking her head as she puts her mask back on, going to the oven and she puts everything on the plats, the toast popping out just then and she butters both sides and and takes the plates to Roman and Jack* Just making a hang over Breakfast for the boys *she laughs smiling and hugs Nora* How are you Big Sis?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back