• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]She purred again, "What's w-wrong?" She curled up on his lap.

[/QUOTE]
Yuto was caught by surprise again. He smiled down at her and continued to pet her. "It's nothing... Your awfully cute." He laughed.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled and kissed him back "I love you too kaito" she says blushing
Kaito deepened the kiss, completely forgetting where they were as the ride continued to climb. "I love you Alexys and nothing is going to change that..." He said softly in between kisses.

WeirdPrincess said:
"That works too! I forgot you could do that." Asuka said with a sheepish smile on her face as she rubbed the back of her head.
...♅Akira smiled and replied♅...

“ I tend not to reveal my powers that often. Anyway, are you ready to go now? ”

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Good, Akira hasn't given me permission to start The First Wave...)
((( You can start it if you wish xD )))

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"Go away, William." Her voice was sharp like a dagger.

[/QUOTE]
(I am going to make a person just for Summer xD )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
(Mmk... But I need a bit of time before I start :3)

shortyshot8 said:
(I am going to make a person just for Summer xD )
(Well you still could... We're just giving Yuto his first friend xD )

Yuto was caught by surprise again. He smiled down at her and continued to pet her. "It's nothing... Your awfully cute." He laughed.

Kaito deepened the kiss, completely forgetting where they were as the ride continued to climb. "I love you Alexys and nothing is going to change that..." He said softly in between kisses.
Alexys put her hand on his cheek and continued to kiss him. "I love you too Kaito, I love you too" she says into the kiss

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
"Right, right. Who would reveal all of their powers to someone? Yeah, I'm ready. I didn't bring much besides the camera." Asuka said as she held up the device.

"T-thank you," she hesitantly replied. "Good thing I'm a human, too. Or, rather... half-human."

Mayyflower said:
Alexys put her hand on his cheek and continued to kiss him. "I love you too Kaito, I love you too" she says into the kiss
Just then, the ride started plummeting as Kaito pulled away. "Wahhhh!!! Why wasn't I paying attention!!??" He squealed.

Lumina said:
Aion took the game, grinning. It had been a long time since she had played any video games, so she was excited. She was trying to hide it though.
"But, y'owe me it back," he rolled his eyes playfully. "You can't KEEP it. As much as you probably want to." He smiled lightly, and nudged her shoulder. "I'll teach you how to play!"

//They're just being friends @shortyshot8 xD

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"But, y'owe me it back," he rolled his eyes playfully. "You can't KEEP it. As much as you probably want to." He smiled lightly, and nudged her shoulder. "I'll teach you how to play!"

//They're just being friends @shortyshot8 xD

[/QUOTE]
(Good because I just made a CS and don't want it to go to waste xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
"Right, right. Who would reveal all of their powers to someone? Yeah, I'm ready. I didn't bring much besides the camera." Asuka said as she held up the device.
...♅Akira smiled and picked Asuka up in a bridal fashion. He soon spoke as he walked outside♅...

“ Okay, let's go! ”

...♅Akira then shot into the air, going towards the nearest beach♅...

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"T-thank you," she hesitantly replied. "Good thing I'm a human, too. Or, rather... half-human."

[/QUOTE]
Yuto put a finger on his chin. "If I am correct... Only Neko's could talk and be human at the same time." He said.

(Brb guyssssss!!!!!!)

Just then, the ride started plummeting as Kaito pulled away. "Wahhhh!!! Why wasn't I paying attention!!??" He squealed.
Alexys threw her hands up and laughs at Kaito "Woooo!" She yells excitedly

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and picked Asuka up in a bridal fashion. He soon spoke as he walked outside♅...
“ Okay, let's go! ”

...♅Akira then shot into the air, going towards the nearest beach♅...

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blinked and held onto Akira tightly,"This is still pretty scary, but amazing and beautiful." She said as she looked out at the sky. Grabbing her camera, she decided to take a few pictures before they landed.

//I'm splitting up @Summer Dotty to 2 people.

SUMMER #1:

"I suppose that's what I am," she smiled, her tail swaying gently sideways. "A Neko."

SUMMER #2:

Feline had just heard many rumors of
a new student, called Tatsumi or something along the lines of it. Summer had always been a fan of introductions. And recently, she just needed a FRIEND. She bounded up towards him, smiling. Her shy attitude seemed to drain slightly.

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi sat down on a bench in the courtyard all alone having nothing to do
@Summer Dotty @Anyone
Yuto put a finger on his chin. "If I am correct... Only Neko's could talk and be human at the same time." He said.
(Brb guyssssss!!!!!!)
Summer Dotty]//I'm splitting up [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17257-summer-dotty/ said:
@Summer Dotty[/URL] to 2 people.
SUMMER #1:

"I suppose that's what I am," she smiled, her tail swaying gently sideways. "A Neko."

SUMMER #2:

a new student, called Tatsumi or something along the lines of it. Summer had always been a fan of introductions. And recently, she just needed a FRIEND. She bounded up towards him, smiling. Her shy attitude seemed to drain slightly.

Summer Dotty]//I'm splitting up [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17257-summer-dotty/ said:
@Summer Dotty[/URL] to 2 people.
SUMMER #1:

SUMMER #2:

Tatsumi looked at her slightly before looking away as he was clearly shy

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Uh-Uhm..." Kalin tensed a little once again, when the water splashed him. "I don't know. You can decide. I'm sure you can think of something great! Of course, fish would be nice." He said with a strained smile. Getting used to water wasn't something he could do so easily.

[/QUOTE]
"Fish?" She giggled "How about we get sushi then? You like sushi, right?" She said with a smile as she held out her hand to him. "Let's go shall we?"

Lumina said:
Ryft was smiling to himself as the bow.
《 see, I told you. In my Weapon-Forme as well as increasing my Wielder's strength, I amplify their innate abilities as well. So when you hit things with the arrows, you can actually control them because I'm there to stabilize them. Make sense? 》

Hell yeah.
"Yes!" She said happily as she stopped moving the apple around "That's so cool!" She paused for a bit "It'd be cool if I could control it all the time though..."

Snow:*walking around the house humming and literally walking on air about Roman asking her is she wanted to be his wife, she spins around as she cleans up from the party, putting everything into trash bags and she walks outside the house to the curb and throws them away*

@Roman

--------------------

Rain:*wakes up slowly and groans a little, her head hurting and she goes to the kitchen, eating some Fae fruit*

@BlueHawk

Jennete said:
Snow:*walking around the house humming and literally walking on air about Roman asking her is she wanted to be his wife, she spins around as she cleans up from the party, putting everything into trash bags and she walks outside the house to the curb and throws them away*
@Roman

--------------------

Rain:*wakes up slowly and groans a little, her head hurting and she goes to the kitchen, eating some Fae fruit*

@BlueHawk
Roman stumbled around the house, yawning as he did so. "Too.... much.....wine." he said falling on the couch. "I'm gonna sleep here for now." Roman said, smiling as he lay halfway on the couch

Jennete said:
@Roman

--------------------

@BlueHawk
(Wanna notice Jack passed out on the floor? xD )

"Sushi sounds great!" Madoka said, taking her hand. He stood up and walked back towards the sand. "Hmm, where can we get sushi, though?"

@Nonalaka

----

(Sorry Lumi-Chan, and Nona-Chan. I have to go out for a while. I'll reply later ^^"

----

Kili looked around, and found that this floor was clear of armed guards. The room itself was a large, field -like training area, with doors lining each of the walls. These doors opened to reveal a large number of humanoid robots. "Looks like we might have picked the right room..."

@Lumina

Roman said:
Roman stumbled around the house, yawning as he did so. "Too.... much.....wine." he said falling on the couch. "I'm gonna sleep here for now." Roman said, smiling as he lay halfway on the couch
Snow:*walks back in and smiles seeing Roman asleep and tip toes past him but screams as she trips over something and falls, to startled to use her wings and she groans landing on her hands and stomach, getting up slowly and looks over seeing that she had tripped over Jack* Wait..what?

@shortyshot8

Jennete said:
Snow:*walks back in and smiles seeing Roman asleep and tip toes past him but screams as she trips over something and falls, to startled to use her wings and she groans landing on her hands and stomach, getting up slowly and looks over seeing that she had tripped over Jack* Wait..what?
@shortyshot8
Roman jumped up and ran over to Snow. "Ah! My head!" He said shaking it off. "Y-you OK?" He asked yawning slightly. He didn't notice Jack, yet.

@shortyshot8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back