• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

BlueforBluey said:
Iori suddenly got confused and smiles a little "really... you seem to be interesting" he said "it seems your not the type of person who like to talk" Iori said in a monotone voice.
Yuto turned around and kept walking. "I have my reasons." He said, not really caring at all.

Lumina said:
Violetta set down the violin, looking the boy up and down.
"So what, what people say. Youre you aren't you? That's all that matters!"

She walked over to him, extending her hand out to shake.

"Aiden, was it? Violetta, at your service."
Aiden smiled, shaking her hand. "Nice to meet you. Also, that's a nice thing for you to say..." He said blushing a little.

Lumina said:
Kili moved to the door, checking to confirm that everything was clear. He then focused his energy into a ball, and tossed it down the hall, where it floated in the air. He came back into the room and sent another against the ceiling. He snapped his fingers, and both spheres exploded.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite blushed a little and smiled. "That makes me the happiest boy in the world! So, where do you want to go?" He asked.
Lexi shrugs "Anywhere is fine." She says to him.

Lumina said:
Upon impact the arrow disappeared, leaving the apple unharmed.
Try using your telekinesis on it. 》

This was exciting.
She stared at the apple for a but "Okay?" She furrowed her brows a bit "I-It might not work though..." she said stammering a little before trying it

Mayyflower said:
Lexi shrugs "Anywhere is fine." She says to him.
Kite put a finger on his chin. "I got tickets to the amusement park and the movies... Which do you prefer?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili moved to the door, checking to confirm that everything was clear. He then focused his energy into a ball, and tossed it down the hall, where it floated in the air. He came back into the room and sent another against the ceiling. He snapped his fingers, and both spheres exploded.

[/QUOTE]
Elyse set a hand on the floor beneath them, making it turn to metal. Homemade elevator, coming right up! As soon as the cieling was free, she send them upwards. Her back was freshly healed, she didn't think it could take making wings again. Plus she wanted to be of some use to Kili too... she felt the pain in her abdomen again, and grimaced through it. She was going to go through to the end of this, no matter what. She kept her gaze upward, ready to move when it was clear.

Yuto turned around and kept walking. "I have my reasons." He said, not really caring at all.
Iori scratched his head "reasons....yeah' he said "anyway if you see something interesting call me" Iori said and looks around again.

Nonalaka said:
She stared at the apple for a but "Okay?" She furrowed her brows a bit "I-It might not work though..." she said stammering a little before trying it
Ryft smirked as much as a weapon can smirk.

《 trust me.》

When Dakota used her telekinesis on the apple, it worked perfectly fine. No issues, nothing. She had perfect control.

Kite put a finger on his chin. "I got tickets to the amusement park and the movies... Which do you prefer?" He asked.
Lexi smiles "amusement park" she said

Aiden smiled, shaking her hand. "Nice to meet you. Also, that's a nice thing for you to say..." He said blushing a little.
Violetta gave the boy a soft smile.

"I'm not in the business of telling lies, yanno."

She fell to the side but didn't fall to the ground, her body was floating a few feet off the ground, and she looked upside down at Aiden.

"What might a boy like you be doing in the music room?"

BlueforBluey said:
Iori scratched his head "reasons....yeah' he said "anyway if you see something interesting call me" Iori said and looks around again.
Yuto said nothing as he continued to walk down the hall.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"Go away, William." Her voice was sharp like a dagger.

[/QUOTE]
(He already went away)

Lumina said:
Ryft smirked as much as a weapon can smirk.
《 trust me.》

When Dakota used her telekinesis on the apple, it worked perfectly fine. No issues, nothing. She had perfect control.
"W-what?" She said in a confused tone as she moved it around with ease without exploding or anything else going wrong. "I-Its working!" She said shocked, a huge grin crossing her face, clearly excited and proud, she giggled. "This is great!"

Lumina said:
Violetta gave the boy a soft smile.
"I'm not in the business of telling lies, yanno."

She fell to the side but didn't fall to the ground, her body was floating a few feet off the ground, and she looked upside down at Aiden.

"What might a boy like you be doing in the music room?"
Aiden shrugs. "I don't know exactly what a boy like me is, but I was just exploring... I hardly know anything about earth." He said.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Oopsies! >w<

[/QUOTE]
(Yuto is free if you want to talk to him :3)

Kite smiled. "Amusement park it is!" He said as the hippo opened a portal and the hippo along with Kite jumped through it.
Lexi shrugs and walks through the portal before it shuts.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi shrugs and walks through the portal before it shuts.
Kite and Lexi suddenly were at the amusement park. Kite got off his hippo and patted it on the back before it disappeared. "How about we go on a ride first love?" He asked, a smirk forming as he said 'love'.

Aiden shrugs. "I don't know exactly what a boy like me is, but I was just exploring... I hardly know anything about earth." He said.

(Yuto is free if you want to talk to him :3)
She can just be friends with him for now!

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]She can just be friends with him for now!

[/QUOTE]
(Mmk :3)

Yuto sat down on a bench in the park. So, what's in store for today? He thought.

Kite and Lexi suddenly were at the amusement park. Kite got off his hippo and patted it on the back before it disappeared. "How about we go on a ride first love?" He asked, a smirk forming as he said 'love'.
Lexi nods "sounds amazing" she says happily

(Mmk :3)
Yuto sat down on a bench in the park. So, what's in store for today? He thought.
A petite, black cat hobbled across the park, ready to climb a tree as normal cats do. This kitten-sized feline seemed to be limping. As it glanced around, it noticed Yuto and regarded him with a hoarse purr. It seemed to recognize him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back