• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm a goddess, what can you expect?" Nora said happily as she took a seat on the floor."When did you leave the party? You never even said goodbye...my feelings are very hurt!"
Hayate chuckled, "Sorry, Nora. Than a was drunk so I brought her home. You're right though, I should have said goodbye."

Roman - At home drunk xD

Hayate - In Oblivion with Nora and Thana

Taylor - Anywhere he can find a cute girl xD

Han - With his girlfriend

That is my character list and the things they are doing at the moment. ))

(Characters that are free of mine the rest are not up yep and there are busy with eachother )

Lexi: Courtyard

Levi: At the school

Mayyflower said:
(Characters that are free of mine the rest are not up yep and there are busy with eachother )
Lexi: Courtyard

Levi: At the school
(I guess I'll send Kite over to Lexi... She didn't cheat right?)

Lumina said:
((Free characters of mine:
Violetta - walking around wherever

Huh. I should make another character.))
Did you see my reply? :'D))

Mayyflower said:
(She didn't cheat. She's not that type of person)
(Good, Akira hasn't given me permission to start The First Wave...)

Kite bounded into the courtyard on his hippo. "Whoaaaaa!!! Slow down buddy!" He hollered before flying off and hitting a flagpole. "Ouch..."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite bounded into the courtyard on his hippo. "Whoaaaaa!!! Slow down buddy!" He hollered before flying off and hitting a flagpole. "Ouch..."
(( I just wanted to do this. ))

Taylor seen Kite and pointed and laugh when he flew into the flagpole. Just as Taylor returned his attention to his flying he flew into the same flagpole, "Damn..."

Roman said:
(( I just wanted to do this. ))
Taylor seen Kite and pointed and laugh when he flew into the flagpole. Just as Taylor returned his attention to his flying he flew into the same flagpole, "Damn..."
(XDDDDDD good one m8! Good one!)

Roman said:
Hayate chuckled, "Sorry, Nora. Than a was drunk so I brought her home. You're right though, I should have said goodbye."

Roman - At home drunk xD

Hayate - In Oblivion with Nora and Thana

Taylor - Anywhere he can find a cute girl xD

Han - With his girlfriend

That is my character list and the things they are doing at the moment. ))
Nora grinned,"That's fine. Gotta take care of the drunk girlfriend, am I right? Dealing with the hangover afterwards won't be all that great though." She said as she looked up."I should probably be going now. I don't think Thana likes me being near you or something..."

Lexi lays on the ground looking at the clouds and sits up fat when she hears someone, she looks around and sees someone laying on the ground. "Kite?" She says quietly to herself before getting up and walking over there, she offers a hand to help him up.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi lays on the ground looking at the clouds and sits up fat when she hears someone, she looks around and sees someone laying on the ground. "Kite?" She says quietly to herself before getting up and walking over there, she offers a hand to help him up.
Kite kisses her before getting up. "Hey Lexi! I was just dropping by!" He said. "Oh yeah, my hippo told me William was causing some trouble... Is that true?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora grinned,"That's fine. Gotta take care of the drunk girlfriend, am I right? Dealing with the hangover afterwards won't be all that great though." She said as she looked up."I should probably be going now. I don't think Thana likes me being near you or something..."
Hayate chuckled, "I'll see you around school sometime, I also don't think she'll have a hangover. She can control the way bodies react to things. I won't react to aging now, bevause of Thana." He explained with a smile. "But, yeah. I'll see you later."

Nonalaka said:
Did you see my reply? :'D))
When his hand touched hers Ryft's body temporarily glowed, then transformed into a bow and arrow, resting lightly in her palm.

_open____fantasy_bows_adoptable__040_by_timothy_henri-d7p40gg.png

(The gray one).

A quiver of arrows settled itself across her back. The bow felt light, yet powerful, as if it were made just for Dakota to use.

? See! It's frickin awesome!?

Kite kisses her before getting up. "Hey Lexi! I was just dropping by!" He said. "Oh yeah, my hippo told me William was causing some trouble... Is that true?" He asked.
(( That is one highly educated hippo....

Lexi blushed "Yeaaa it's true" she says

Violetta wandered around school and found herself in the music room. She was about to leave when she saw a violin sitting out. Grinning she ran over to it, running her hands over the smooth wood. She cleared her throat and began to play, a few random notes at first to get used to the instrument, then she began playing melodies. Snippets from old songs she had once heard, measures and lines from both ballads and marches alike. Finally she settled on a classic, Ave Maria, and got lost in the music as she played the bow upon the strings. The playing was excellent, and anyone listening would think it was a professional violinist playing.

@TheRebelliousDragon

With a wave, Nora quickly vanished and went back to her house. She jumped on the bed with a sigh,"Damn...teleporting to the oblivion is tiring and exhausting. I had to use up most of my energy." She said, closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi blushed "Yeaaa it's true" she says
Kite looked concerned now. "Did he hurt you?" He asked, looking her up and down. "William seems to hate me now for some reason..."

Lumina said:
Elyse nodded, the pain in her abdomen thankfully not growing. But it wasn't going down either. Forcing a smile she looked up, figuring the stairs weren't an option. But hey, they were so close to finding what they needed. She was willing to do whatever it took, even if she was in pain when she had to do it.
"Lets go."

@Kalin Scarlet
@Kalin Scarlet

Lumina said:
Violetta wandered around school and found herself in the music room. She was about to leave when she saw a violin sitting out. Grinning she ran over to it, running her hands over the smooth wood. She cleared her throat and began to play, a few random notes at first to get used to the instrument, then she began playing melodies. Snippets from old songs she had once heard, measures and lines from both ballads and marches alike. Finally she settled on a classic, Ave Maria, and got lost in the music as she played the bow upon the strings. The playing was excellent, and anyone listening would think it was a professional violinist playing.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Aiden came out of the back room, not noticing someone was in there with him. "Umm pardon me... But are those sweet sounds your making?" He asked, not very familiar with earth culture.

Kite looked concerned now. "Did he hurt you?" He asked, looking her up and down. "William seems to hate me now for some reason..."
(( I think William hates everyone... including himself. He calls himself a monster for what? ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back