• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
When his hand touched hers Ryft's body temporarily glowed, then transformed into a bow and arrow, resting lightly in her palm.
_open____fantasy_bows_adoptable__040_by_timothy_henri-d7p40gg.png

(The gray one).

A quiver of arrows settled itself across her back. The bow felt light, yet powerful, as if it were made just for Dakota to use.

? See! It's frickin awesome!?
Dakota blinked a few times as she looked at the weapon "Wow" she chuckled "This is pretty cool" she said with a smile. "Okay I guess you weren't lying huh"

Roman said:
(( I think William hates everyone... including himself. He calls himself a monster for what? ))
(Not only that, every single one of his characters play the ladies, that's why I'm worried for Kite now xD )

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden came out of the back room, not noticing someone was in there with him. "Umm pardon me... But are those sweet sounds your making?" He asked, not very familiar with earth culture.
Violetta turned on one foot, not breaking the melody at all. She faced the boy, balancing on one foot and gave a wicked grin.

"But of course. The Goddess of time can do anything!"

She neared the end of the song, playing expertly until the last note. She looked at Aiden curiously.

"So who are you?"

Kite looked concerned now. "Did he hurt you?" He asked, looking her up and down. "William seems to hate me now for some reason..."
Lexi looks up "No he didn't hurt me if anything he saved me 3 times that night" Lexi shrugs "He said you attacked him when you first met him" she says

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looks up "No he didn't hurt me if anything he saved me 3 times that night" Lexi shrugs "He said you attacked him when you first met him" she says
Kite shook his head. "That wasn't ME... Remember when Yuto told you I was dangerous? Well that was the dangerous part of me... I can't stop it either..." He said sadly.

(Not only that, every single one of his characters play the ladies, that's why I'm worried for Kite now xD )
Roman said:
(( I think William hates everyone... including himself. He calls himself a monster for what? ))
( William has his reasons and they just so happen to be like Lexi's reasons xD )

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked a few times as she looked at the weapon "Wow" she chuckled "This is pretty cool" she said with a smile. "Okay I guess you weren't lying huh"
If weapons had mouths, the bow would be grinning at Dakota.

《 shoot me at something, I wanna show you something.》

Ryft had a plan. After all, when he was in weapon form his duty was to enhance his wielders powers as well as fight for them. He wanted to show Dakota something cool.

Kite shook his head. "That wasn't ME... Remember when Yuto told you I was dangerous? Well that was the dangerous part of me... I can't stop it either..." He said sadly.
Lexi looks confused "How do you know I talked to Yuto?" She asks "I understand now" she nods

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looks confused "How do you know I talked to Yuto?" She asks "I understand now" she nods
Kite smiled. "Good question, me and Yuto are actually linked. I have his memories, he has mine. That's also why he knew we were together." He said.

BlueforBluey said:
Iori goes inside the school corridors he looks around "nothing interesting" he said with an unamused face.
Yuto walked by, the same serious expression he wore everyday. He paid no attention to Iori.

Kite smiled. "Good question, me and Yuto are actually linked. I have his memories, he has mine. That's also why he knew we were together." He said.
Lexi nods slowly "I see" she says smiling "Yea at first he didn't say anything but one word, but I got him to say more words" she says proud of herself.

Lumina said:
If weapons had mouths, the bow would be grinning at Dakota.
《 shoot me at something, I wanna show you something.》

Ryft had a plan. After all, when he was in weapon form his duty was to enhance his wielders powers as well as fight for them. He wanted to show Dakota something cool.
"Ah, alright" she replied, before looking around "I guess I could shoot a tree or something, right?" She said placing a hand to her chin.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nods slowly "I see" she says smiling "Yea at first he didn't say anything but one word, but I got him to say more words" she says proud of herself.
Kite kissed her forehead. "That's because we both already love you... No matter what William says that's never going to change." He said. "Well, maybe for Yuto, but not me!" He finished happily, hopping on the back of his hippo.

Yuto walked by, the same serious expression he wore everyday. He paid no attention to Iori.
Iori sees Yuto walking by past him "Hey,do you know anything that is really interesting here?" he said in a monotone voice.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, alright" she replied, before looking around "I guess I could shoot a tree or something, right?" She said placing a hand to her chin.
Ryft used his senses to look around the area and noticed a stray apple under a nearby tree.

《 Shoot that apple. 》

His plan would work better on something that size.

BlueforBluey said:
Iori sees Yuto walking by past him "Hey,do you know anything that is really interesting here?" he said in a monotone voice.
Yuto turned around. His expression didn't change. "No." He said. He didn't like talking to people.

Lumina said:
Violetta turned on one foot, not breaking the melody at all. She faced the boy, balancing on one foot and gave a wicked grin.
"But of course. The Goddess of time can do anything!"

She neared the end of the song, playing expertly until the last note. She looked at Aiden curiously.

"So who are you?"
@TheRebelliousDragon

Lumina said:
@TheRebelliousDragon
Aiden looked at his hands. "People say I used to be a boy named Tyler... But I'm different. My name is Aiden." He said. "I'm still getting used to my surroundings..."

Lumina said:
Ryft used his senses to look around the area and noticed a stray apple under a nearby tree.
《 Shoot that apple. 》

His plan would work better on something that size.
"Hm, Okay" Dakota nodded before standing back a bit aimed and shot the apple.

Kite kissed her forehead. "That's because we both already love you... No matter what William says that's never going to change." He said. "Well, maybe for Yuto, but not me!" He finished happily, hopping on the back of his hippo.
Lexi blushed and smiled. Lexi laughs a bit "William isn't gonna get between us." She says watching him getting on his hippo.

Nonalaka said:
"Hm, Okay" Dakota nodded before standing back a bit aimed and shot the apple.
Upon impact the arrow disappeared, leaving the apple unharmed.

Try using your telekinesis on it. 》

This was exciting.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi blushed and smiled. Lexi laughs a bit "William isn't gonna get between us." She says watching him getting on his hippo.
Kite blushed a little and smiled. "That makes me the happiest boy in the world! So, where do you want to go?" He asked.

Yuto turned around. His expression didn't change. "No." He said. He didn't like talking to people.
Iori suddenly got confused and smiles a little "really... you seem to be interesting" he said "it seems your not the type of person who like to talk" Iori said in a monotone voice.

Aiden looked at his hands. "People say I used to be a boy named Tyler... But I'm different. My name is Aiden." He said. "I'm still getting used to my surroundings..."
Violetta set down the violin, looking the boy up and down.

"So what, what people say. Youre you aren't you? That's all that matters!"

She walked over to him, extending her hand out to shake.

"Aiden, was it? Violetta, at your service."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back