• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]A petite, black cat hobbled across the park, ready to climb a tree as normal cats do. This kitten-sized feline seemed to be limping. As it glanced around, it noticed Yuto and regarded him with a hoarse purr. It seemed to recognize him.

[/QUOTE]
Yuto fake smiled at the cat, then looked away, leaning back on the bench. He didn't like talking.

WeirdPrincess said:
"But I believe a lot of things! I'm a gullible person....I believe anything really." Asuka laughed softly before continuing."It was a good joke though. I actually thought the Roman was a girl!"
...♅Akira laughed and and replied♅...

“ Why thank you, miss Asuki-chan~ ”

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"H-hi," she said wearily. Which was quite startling - cat's don't speak.

[/QUOTE]
Yuto was a bit surprised at first, but then turned towards her. He actually... Smiled... For once. "Hi..." He said, petting her softly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto was a bit surprised at first, but then turned towards her. He actually... Smiled... For once. "Hi..." He said, petting her softly.
The hairs on her back bristled, and she nuzzled his arm gently. The cat sighed. "How's things?"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nods "sounds amazing" she says happily
Kite grabbed her hand, guiding her to the nearest ride. He was clearly excited and hyper. "Hey, did you know my real name is Kaito?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]The hairs on her back bristled, and she nuzzled his arm gently. The cat sighed. "How's things?"

[/QUOTE]
Yuto shrugged as he looked at the birds chirping. "Fine I guess... I don't talk very much." He said.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](I might not have.)
Madoka laughed happily, letting go of her and purring. "Now what?~" He asked, kneeling in the water.

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm?~~" she splashed a bit of water in his direction with her feet and giggled a bit "Well, for getting over your fear, I guess you'll need to get a reward of some kind" she said with a smile "What would you like as a reward?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed and and replied♅...
“ Why thank you, miss Asuki-chan~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka smiled and shook her head,"You're quite welcome, mister Akki-san. Do you think we should leave? The party seems to have died down and not many people are here..."she trailed off, looking at the barren room.

Kite grabbed her hand, guiding her to the nearest ride. He was clearly excited and hyper. "Hey, did you know my real name is Kaito?" He asked.

Yuto shrugged as he looked at the birds chirping. "Fine I guess... I don't talk very much." He said.
Lexi holds his hand and shakes her head "No I did not.. My real name is Alexys" she asks "I don't like people calling me by that" she says.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka smiled and shook her head,"You're quite welcome, mister Akki-san. Do you think we should leave? The party seems to have died down and not many people are here..."she trailed off, looking at the barren room.
...♅Akira smiled and replied, looking around him♅...

“ Yeah. I must admit, that was some party. So, do you want to go for that beach walk? ”

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm?~~" she splashed a bit of water in his direction with her feet and giggled a bit "Well, for getting over your fear, I guess you'll need to get a reward of some kind" she said with a smile "What would you like as a reward?"
"Uh-Uhm..." Kalin tensed a little once again, when the water splashed him. "I don't know. You can decide. I'm sure you can think of something great! Of course, fish would be nice." He said with a strained smile. Getting used to water wasn't something he could do so easily.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi holds his hand and shakes her head "No I did not.. My real name is Alexys" she asks "I don't like people calling me by that" she says.
Kite rubs the back of his head. "Same here." He said as they arrived at the ride. "You can call me that though..." He said blushing a bit.

Nonalaka said:
"W-what?" She said in a confused tone as she moved it around with ease without exploding or anything else going wrong. "I-Its working!" She said shocked, a huge grin crossing her face, clearly excited and proud, she giggled. "This is great!"
Ryft was smiling to himself as the bow.

《 see, I told you. In my Weapon-Forme as well as increasing my Wielder's strength, I amplify their innate abilities as well. So when you hit things with the arrows, you can actually control them because I'm there to stabilize them. Make sense? 》

Hell yeah.

Kite rubs the back of his head. "Same here." He said as they arrived at the ride. "You can call me that though..." He said blushing a bit.
Lexi smiled and blushed "since we're going down that road... You can call me Alexys, if you want" she says before kissing his cheek

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Yeah. I must admit, that was some party. So, do you want to go for that beach walk? ”

[/QUOTE]
"I could go for a relaxing walk right now." Asuka said as she looked back at Akira."Would you like to take a walk to the beach or just have Light take us there?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
(( It was good because, like always Roman never throws a lame party >_> Though I have no idea what he's doing right now.... The guy is piss drunk somewhere around his house xD ))

Lumina said:
Elyse set a hand on the floor beneath them, making it turn to metal. Homemade elevator, coming right up! As soon as the cieling was free, she send them upwards. Her back was freshly healed, she didn't think it could take making wings again. Plus she wanted to be of some use to Kili too... she felt the pain in her abdomen again, and grimaced through it. She was going to go through to the end of this, no matter what. She kept her gaze upward, ready to move when it was clear.
@Kalin Scarlet

WeirdPrincess said:
"I could go for a relaxing walk right now." Asuka said as she looked back at Akira."Would you like to take a walk to the beach or just have Light take us there?"
...♅Akira listened to his options and then decided on a different way of travel♅...

“ Or I can fly us there? ”

Aiden shrugs. "I don't know exactly what a boy like me is, but I was just exploring... I hardly know anything about earth." He said.

(Yuto is free if you want to talk to him :3)
Violetta hummed, thinking a bit.

"Well then. I guess it's a good thing you've got the goddess of time here to help you!"

She grinned widely, staring at Aiden.

"I can take you anywhere in time, answer any questions?"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled and blushed "since we're going down that road... You can call me Alexys, if you want" she says before kissing his cheek
The ride started up, and Kite was blushing more. "A-Alright..." He said before turning towards Lexi. "I love you Alexys..." He said before kissing her.

Lumina said:
Violetta hummed, thinking a bit.
"Well then. I guess it's a good thing you've got the goddess of time here to help you!"

She grinned widely, staring at Aiden.

"I can take you anywhere in time, answer any questions?"
Aiden pondered this. "Well, I don't really have any questions... Expect where do babies come from?" He asked.

The ride started up, and Kite was blushing more. "A-Alright..." He said before turning towards Lexi. "I love you Alexys..." He said before kissing her.
Lexi smiled and kissed him back "I love you too kaito" she says blushing

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira listened to his options and then decided on a different way of travel♅...
“ Or I can fly us there? ”

[/QUOTE]
"That works too! I forgot you could do that." Asuka said with a sheepish smile on her face as she rubbed the back of her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back