• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mika slowly lowered the eagle as it then dissapered before she turned to sit in neos lap her back pressing into neo as she held minirith in her hands still glaring at the boy suspiciously

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''lets just...stay here and rest maybe''
*Yuki said as she cuddled Shira getting her mind off of the 3*

''Mika, their friendly''

*She said in a soothing tone*

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed in relief "That was close....Too close" He said in relief

Shira nodded pulling yuki into her "ok baby" she said as she held onto yuki and closed her eyes

@Himeragi Seiker

(Ok sorry I need to call it hits it's like three in the mourning here tag me and I will reply when I wake up ok night )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika slowly lowered the eagle as it then dissapered before she turned to sit in neos lap her back pressing into neo as she held minirith in her hands still glaring at the boy suspiciously
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
*Kajima then sat on the couch exhaustedly*

*Yuki closed her eyes as well*

@shortyshot8

kk))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kajima then sat on the couch exhaustedly*

*Yuki closed her eyes as well*

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed as he laid down on the floor "Most guys would love to be surrounded by girls but me.....Just no" He said to himself

(Did you all go to sleep?)

(NIGHT GUYS TAG ME IN ANY POSTS)

LunaCrosby said:
"Its only unfair because I didn't know" he says
She chuckled "Alright, alright, you win then"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru then turned on his computer and waits for it to get to the desktop*

[/QUOTE]
Amara just looked around, occasionally rocking on her heels before looking back to the computer screen.

Nonalaka said:
She chuckled "Alright, alright, you win then"

Amara just looked around, occasionally rocking on her heels before looking back to the computer screen.
*Natsuru then starts up the game. The game was called Elsword*

''just select your character''

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#00b300][B]*Natsuru then starts up the game. The game was called Elsword*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#00b300] ''just select your character''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#00b300] [/COLOR][URL="http://andrescarrascoq.misitiopyme.com/videos?v=mr0OdWiJAxc said:
hqdefault.jpg
[/URL]
"Ahh, okay~" she walked over to the computer and looked at the characters, picking whatever one she thought looked nicest. ((Idk the game so just pick a random character if needs be )) she then smiled "Done!"

Nonalaka said:
"Ahh, okay~" she walked over to the computer and looked at the characters, picking whatever one she thought looked nicest. ((Idk the game so just pick a random character if needs be )) she then smiled "Done!"
il just time lapse since im playing DDTank and i fucking hate it so much >.<)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]il just time lapse since im playing DDTank and i fucking hate it so much >.<)))

[/QUOTE]
((Ah, Alright xD ....DDTank?))

Amara leaned back on the chair and stretched "Eeeeeh I think I've played enough" she then stood up from the chair and rubbed her eyes.

Nonalaka said:
((Ah, Alright xD ....DDTank?))
Amara leaned back on the chair and stretched "Eeeeeh I think I've played enough" she then stood up from the chair and rubbed her eyes.
a browser game thats a rip off of GunBound)))

*Natsuru was napping on the bed curled up hugging his body pillow*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]a browser game thats a rip off of GunBound)))
*Natsuru was napping on the bed curled up hugging his body pillow*

[/QUOTE]
"Natsur-" Amara turned around to see him napping. She giggled "cute" she leaned over and kissed his forehead.

Nonalaka said:
"Natsur-" Amara turned around to see him napping. She giggled "cute" she leaned over and kissed his forehead.
*Natsuru then hugged Amara in his sleep*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru then hugged Amara in his sleep*

[/QUOTE]
She let out a chuckle and a sigh "Fair enough" she said quietly as she hugged into him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru then held Amara close as he slept*

[/QUOTE]
Amara snuggled into him and began to drift off herself.

Eeeeh all my characters are in use right now ;-; I might make another...))

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"It dosen't matter... Let's just head back... We have to make sure they didn't mess up the house. "
Han chuckled, "Lily and her jackass, wouldn't destroy the house.....hopefully. Well, I'm ready. So we can go."

Daniel reaver]"Hmm" Thana maoned a little as she closed her eyes holding him there happily smiling when he stopped struggling [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate sighed, "It is all your fault, that I don't want to move. I'm all comfortable now..." Hayate said quietly. He sighed and just laid his head back down, knowing nothing would mess up this moment.

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "Lily and her jackass, wouldn't destroy the house.....hopefully. Well, I'm ready. So we can go."

Hayate sighed, "It is all your fault, that I don't want to move. I'm all comfortable now..." Hayate said quietly. He sighed and just laid his head back down, knowing nothing would mess up this moment.
(And then Nora comes!)

"What are you guys doing?" Nora asked as she leaned over Hayate and Thana.

@Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
(And then Nora comes!)
"What are you guys doing?" Nora asked as she leaned over Hayate and Thana.

@Daniel reaver
Hayate groaned, "You just jumped through realms? Jeez, you are strong. It didn't even faze you..." he said as lay on Thana's chest.

(I don't even know where all my characters are and stuff... I'm gonna free them up)

Kite/Kaito: Café

Aiden/Tyler: Music Room

Dex: Courtyard

Diablo: Beach

Yuto: Courtyard

Celia: School building roof

Roman said:
Hayate groaned, "You just jumped through realms? Jeez, you are strong. It didn't even faze you..." he said as lay on Thana's chest.
"I'm a goddess, what can you expect?" Nora said happily as she took a seat on the floor."When did you leave the party? You never even said goodbye...my feelings are very hurt!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back