• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Rain: In Fae I am perfect, exactly as I should be. *she sighs and hide her head just done with today* Earth is so fucking confusing.
Jay rubs her back lightly. "I know... I know..." He mutters as he sighs a bit, hating to see Rain this way. "You being a fae probably doesn't make it easier but I'm going to help you through as much as I can." He says as he holds her a little closer.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Kajima's curse was irreversible. Only time will make Kajima turn back into a male(im deciding how long that would be)*

[/QUOTE]
William's breathing became heavy as one of his hands tried to slide up her shirt but he stopped it with his other hand "D-Damn it I can't concentrate enough to stop the spell"

BlueHawk said:
Jay rubs her back lightly. "I know... I know..." He mutters as he sighs a bit, hating to see Rain this way. "You being a fae probably doesn't make it easier but I'm going to help you through as much as I can." He says as he holds her a little closer.
Rain:*nods as she slowly gets sleepy, snapping her fingers and is in her pjs* Goodnight Jay..

LunaCrosby said:
Zero stays there in shock "she's not going to kill harper is she.." he says still shocked.
Lexi casts a border where no one can get in. She sits besides Harper and stares at her. Do it and absorb her soul.. She's holding you back to what you really are. The voices says as Lexi's eyes turn red as her body is being controlled by the voices.

shortyshot8 said:
William's breathing became heavy as one of his hands tried to slide up her shirt but he stopped it with his other hand "D-Damn it I can't concentrate enough to stop the spell"
*Kajima then awoke which made her see William and looking down to see his hand as she looks at him a bit pissed off while blushing a bit as she smiled a bit and asked in a friendly yet pissed tone*

''ahem..what the living fuck are you doing?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kajima then awoke which made her see William and looking down to see his hand as she looks at him a bit pissed off while blushing a bit as she smiled a bit and asked in a friendly yet pissed tone*
''ahem..what the living fuck are you doing?''

[/QUOTE]
William continued breathing heavily "I-It would have been better if you stayed asleep this room is filled with a lust spell.....Why did you have to wake up? Now it's going to effect you"

Jennete said:
Rain:*nods as she slowly gets sleepy, snapping her fingers and is in her pjs* Goodnight Jay..
Jay smiles softly, leaning back a bit allowing her to rest on his chest. "Goodnight Rain." He says as he looks up at the roof, eventually drifiting off to sleep.

shortyshot8 said:
William continued breathing heavily "I-It would have been better if you stayed asleep this room is filled with a lust spell.....Why did you have to wake up? Now it's going to effect you"
*Kajima then felt her body getting a bit hot as her breathe started to feel hot as well*

''hehe...seriously what are you...an incubus?''

Mayyflower said:
Lexi casts a border where no one can get in. She sits besides Harper and stares at her. Do it and absorb her soul.. She's holding you back to what you really are. The voices says as Lexi's eyes turn red as her body is being controlled by the voices.
Zero speaks in her head Lexi don't, remember how exited you were when she was born? Don't let the voices take that happiness away.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kajima then felt her body getting a bit hot as her breathe started to feel hot as well*
''hehe...seriously what are you...an incubus?''

[/QUOTE]
William gulped "N-No just a Human with insane Magic power" He said in a seductive tone even though he didn't mean to

shortyshot8 said:
William gulped "N-No just a Human with insane Magic power" He said in a seductive tone even though he didn't mean to
''well, your lucky Mitsu is still asleep...since she is a succubus...''

*Kajima chuckled lightly as she layed on the ground*

Mitsu groaned louder as she grabed her head the effects of the spell beer and emotional situation casung her to leak energy cleansing the lust magic and replacing it with chaotic energy as some windows cracked

@shortyshot8 @Himeragi Seiker

LunaCrosby said:
Zero speaks in her head Lexi don't, remember how exited you were when she was born? Don't let the voices take that happiness away.
Lexi speaks back in his head No I wasn't happy I was forced to give my life up for his brat and was forced to give up my heart and so I killed my family cause they all betrayed me. I was forced to be stuck in her body for years.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi speaks back in his head No I wasn't happy I was forced to give my life up for his brat and was forced to give up my heart and so I killed my family cause they all betrayed me. I was forced to be stuck in her body for years.
*this

Daniel reaver]Mitsu groaned louder as she grabed her head the effects of the spell beer and emotional situation casung her to leak energy cleansing the lust magic and replacing it with chaotic energy as some windows cracked @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Kajima then stopped being in lust as she regain strength back in her legs (since i forgot to mention since its her first time feeling aroused a s a girl) he got up and placed her hand on Mitsu's head relieving her from the hang over and the spell leaving only her emotional state as Kajima then sung a tune which started to calm Mitsu as she repeats the tune until Mitsu was calm and not being emotional*

[media]

[/media]
@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "M-Maybe I can fix it" He said slowly raising his hand and snapping his fingers but only increased the power of it "D-Damn did I seal it" He said before looking at Mitsu "Even she can't fix this"
@Daniel reaver
il have Kajima absorb the energy of your lust spell after she finishes calming Mitsu)))

William laid there on the floor "O-Oh god....This really isn't good" He said to himself knowing he had gotten to excited

Mayyflower said:
You weren't forced to, you chose to sacrifice yourself because you loved her and she loved you, killing her would be like killing half of you.

Mitsu calmed down but still radiated the dark chaotic energy as she started to slowly wake again looking around a little bit

@shortyshot8

LunaCrosby said:
You weren't forced to, you chose to sacrifice yourself because you loved her and she loved you, killing her would be like killing half of you.
I would never sacrifice myself like that... You don't know the whole story she doesn't even know who I am... So I have nothing to love

Mayyflower said:
I would never sacrifice myself like that... You don't know the whole story she doesn't even know who I am... So I have nothing to love
You have friends who care so much about you, friends that would sacrifice themselves for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back