• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed as he spoke in her head again "Says the girl who was trying to hold back on my blood" He smirked "What was that about anyways?"
Rain:*frowns growling at the voice in her head* It was my Fae blood lust want to rip your weak human ass apart limb by limb and drink all of your blood and life essence. It was like bleeding in a shark tank, you being the hopeless diver and me being the shark!

Mitsu groaned more as the head ache got worse making her lose her grip and almost fall to the ground

@shortyshot8

Mika slowly leaned into neo and stopped shaking as she calmed down a little the nightmares and fact that she killed three people finaly hitting her making her scared and yet feeling the want of more

@Himeragi Seiker

Jennete said:
Rain: I nearly killed this stupid Human because you were gone! He kept saying he wanted to fix me.. *she frowns growling at Jay but a tear falls and she looks down, not letting him see how emotionally exhausted she is from this whole party, not yet ready to be around people yet for long periods of times* I'm not used to having to take stupid peoples comments I just wanted to kill him and you were fucking no where. Asshole.
"I was trying to enjoy the party, I didn't realise this was happening." He says defensively before reaching out and grabbing Rain by the shoulder. "Rain..." He says as he leans in and looks into her eyes. "There's stupid people in this world, including myself. And I'm sorry about that..." He says with a saddened expression.

Jennete said:
Rain:*frowns growling at the voice in her head* It was my Fae blood lust want to rip your weak human ass apart limb by limb and drink all of your blood and life essence. It was like bleeding in a shark tank, you being the hopeless diver and me being the shark!
Jack sighed "Why are you always so mean to me Rain-san?" He pouted

Daniel reaver]Mitsu grined more as the head ache got worse making her lose her grip and almost fall to the ground @shortyshot8 Mika slowly leaned into neo and stopped shaking as she calmed down a little the nightmares and fact that she killed three people finaly hitting her making her scared and yet feeling the want of more [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
William rubbed her head "It's gonna be okay love" He said softly to her

shortyshot8 said:
William pulled a bottle of sake out "Hey to life am I right?" He said with a grin
''ehhhhhhhhh...hell, that was just a one stray bullet anyway haha''

*Kajima said as he took the bottle of sake and nodded as he drank the bottle bottoms up but then a flame surrounded him turning him into a girl as she finished drinking as her chest enlarged, the body making it more thinner and her butt more round as her face changed as well and hair from the back of his head and her side burns grew long*

''ahhh~ that was goo- wait..why's my voice so high pitched now? and why does my chest feel heavy...?''

@shortyshot8

Mika slowly leaned into neo and stopped shaking as she calmed down a little the nightmares and fact that she killed three people finaly hitting her making her scared and yet feeling the want of more

@Himeragi Seiker

''ah...i see whats going on now...''

*Neo said as she pets Mika's head*

''dont be scared anymore. instead be happy''

BlueHawk said:
"I was trying to enjoy the party, I didn't realise this was happening." He says defensively before reaching out and grabbing Rain by the shoulder. "Rain..." He says as he leans in and looks into her eyes. "There's stupid people in this world, including myself. And I'm sorry about that..." He says with a saddened expression.
Rain:*sighs and nods, wiping away her black tear* I want to go home. *she says referring to Jay's House* I assume once there the human will get out if my head from distance.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "Why are you always so mean to me Rain-san?" He pouted

William rubbed her head "It's gonna be okay love" He said softly to her
Rain: Because I have no reason to be nice.

Mitsu slowly looked over at the girl standing her "who's this will another girl your bringing home" she said in groan to him before falling over when will let go of her

@shortyshot8

Jennete said:
Rain:*sighs and nods, wiping away her black tear* I want to go home. *she says referring to Jay's House* I assume once there the human will get out if my head from distance.
"But Rain-san you could at least not be mean to me for a minute"

Mayyflower said:
"They want me to go dark and destroy" she says "that's not me at all, but at thIs point I don't want to be myself" she says looking at the ground.
"Lexi... its better to be yourself than something your not, going dark would hurt the people who love and care about you.." he says.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kajima then kicked William in the leg blushing slightly*
''WHAT THE HELL, DONT POKE AT IT!!''

*Kajima yelled as she noticed Mitsu and caught her*

''well...fuck shes really drunk...aigo, wheres your dorm?''

*Kajima said as she carried Mitsu on her back*

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "God just hope you don't get womanly urges too" He said jokingly

Jennete said:
Jay frowns and puts a hand under her chin, tilting her head up as he leans in and kisses her softly, wiping away her tears. He eventually pulls back and embraces her. "Okay..." He says softly as he opens a portal next to them that leads back to his dorm.

Daniel reaver]Mika took the massive gun with one hand and nuzzled into neo as she held minirith so the end of the barrel was facing up hitting the ceiling easily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Neo continued to comfort Mika as she looks at the ceiling*

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#006666]''shut the hell up and tell me where the hell is your dorm''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
William put a hand on her shoulder and warped them all into his dorm "Here we are!" He said happily as he thought "Threesome! Sweeeeeeet"

BlueHawk said:
Jay frowns and puts a hand under her chin, tilting her head up as he leans in and kisses her softly, wiping away her tears. He eventually pulls back and embraces her. "Okay..." He says softly as he opens a portal next to them that leads back to his dorm.
Rain:*smirks a little, not in the mood for smiling and walks into his dorm, running a hand through her black hair and sits down on the couch, curling up and closes her eyes sighing* I feel like a big Car that I have seen here ran me over.

LunaCrosby said:
"Lexi... its better to be yourself than something your not, going dark would hurt the people who love and care about you.." he says.
Don't listen to him Lexi he's only telling you lies... No one cares about you, your a monster a worthless monster, go ahead..tell him what you did.. The voices said Lexi reamebers that she never told zero about her family. "See your wrong about that... Here's the thing people only say they care about me because they think that's what I want to here" she says laughing. "No one is gonna stop me zero... This is what I want" she says being serious

shortyshot8 said:
William put a hand on her shoulder and warped them all into his dorm "Here we are!" He said happily as he thought "Threesome! Sweeeeeeet"
*Kajima then sat Mitsu on the couch and rushes to the kitchen to get a glass of water and gives it to Mitsu*

''drink it...''

@Daniel reaver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back